This guy understands why obama is so determined to arm iran with nuclear weapons...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy puts into words the reason that obama wants to arm iran with nuclear weapons, I have been pointing it out, so it is good to have someone else explain it as well....

Blog Rush is wrong on Obama s legacy interest in a nuclear Iran

To understand the true nature of the legacy President Obama is aiming for, we need only go back to the full quote of "God damn America" from Obama's spiritual guide and mentor, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme.

This is Obama's gospel and chief motivating force as our commander in chief: to make sure America is no longer supreme. He wants to cut us down to size by building up our biggest enemy, Iran. He wants to reconfigure the power structure of the Middle East so that the one country over which we have zero leverage will become the hegemon. Once a nuclear arms race gives both Sunnis and Shiites nuclear weapons, the Middle East will become impervious to our influence, as Russia and China are.

We will no longer be the world power.

And it's a twofer for Obama. In such a Middle East, Israel will be in grave danger. Obama loathes Israel because it is as a successful white Western outpost of civilization, making all the brown nations around it look even more like losers. How terribly unfair. Well, the Iran deal will correct that, too.

I'm sure everyone remembers the days after 9/11. That Sunday, as a grief-stricken and solemnly patriotic America flooded into their churches, Obama's reverend said this:

We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye. We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost.

You understand that was all weird and delusional, right? No, you don't. That's the problem.

A year from now, this issue is going to be an albatross for the GOP. Everything will be going well with Iran, and right before the election, the GOP will have to explain why they're still pushing to bomb Iran for complying with the treaty.

You understand that was all weird and delusional, right? No, you don't. That's the problem.

A year from now, this issue is going to be an albatross for the GOP. Everything will be going well with Iran, and right before the election, the GOP will have to explain why they're still pushing to bomb Iran for complying with the treaty.

You are stupid. You have no idea what obama is about to do. Look up Neville Chamberlain.....see what happened with that guy when he appeased a monster...now obama wants to give the monster nuclear weapons........even the Chamberlain didn't do that.....

The article is absolutely right. We have not been able to see much of this treaty, but what we have seen of it is that Iran has a license and US backed financing to build as many nuclear bombs as it wants. Death to America isn't wishful thinking, it's the plan.

TS #4 beat me to it.

This Obama-bashing hysteria isn't even plausible.

IF it was a unilateral agreement between Obama and Rouhani, these lunatic ravings might have an air of plausibility.
But then how do you explain Britain, France, Germany, China, & Russia; along with the U.N. Security Council which has already approved it?

These conspiracy theorists would have us believe all these nations are lead as allegedly ineptly as Obama allegedly leads,

- or -

They all too are in a conspiracy for the same subversive aim President Obama might allegedly be on.

IT'S ABSURD!!

And while the Obama bashers rail on about their delusions, the sane among us can plainly see their emperor is "buck" nekid.

84fef1c21d0e516e25ab3349d36eb636.jpg

TS #4 beat me to it.

This Obama-bashing hysteria isn't even plausible.

IF it was a unilateral agreement between Obama and Rouhani, these lunatic ravings might have an air of plausibility.
But then how do you explain Britain, France, Germany, China, & Russia; along with the U.N. Security Council which has already approved it?

These conspiracy theorists would have us believe all these nations are lead as allegedly ineptly as Obama allegedly leads,

- or -

They all too are in a conspiracy for the same subversive aim President Obama might allegedly be on.

IT'S ABSURD!!

And while the Obama bashers rail on about their delusions, the sane among us can plainly see their emperor is "buck" nekid.

I agree with your premise, but I'm not confident the euroweenies and Russians are working for our best interests. I am confident that the moonbat messiah IS working against our best interests, so the story seems plausible.

I doubt Chamberlain had a back room deal with the 1930's german embodiment of obozo, but Chamberlain clearly wasn't concerned about Czechoslovakian interests. The fact that he believed a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath would abide by such an agreement proves how naive people who "avoid war at any cost" are. They create wars worse than they can fathom.

You are stupid. You have no idea what obama is about to do. Look up Neville Chamberlain.....see what happened with that guy when he appeased a monster...now obama wants to give the monster nuclear weapons........even the Chamberlain didn't do that.....
Chamberlain, that crazy Conservative.

Forum List

Back