This is extremely Dangerous to our Democracy.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
What you are about to see............Is extremely Dangerous to our Democracy........

Enjoy......If you don't understand what I mean........please seek help.

images

It shows why we can no longer trust the media at all...........When I saw this........it was..........WOW.......

Doesn't matter whether it is FOX or not..........Is real reporting dead in this country......

Taking the orders from the plantation owners...

Yeah, that is extremely dangerous not only to our democracy but our nation.

No one should believe people who have the exact opposite of your interest at heart.

What you are about to see............Is extremely Dangerous to our Democracy........

Enjoy......If you don't understand what I mean........please seek help.

It’s not just that they were instructed to promote a given political position but were told which words to recite

Creepy.....damned creepy

Most news reports can be dissected by an application of logic and common sense, a little history and an awareness of current political climates.

Once you spot propaganda, you can always spot propaganda.

I rarely watch local news. It's all DC shootings and car wrecks.

Sinclair is experiencing some serious backlash from those who think for themselves.

Sinclair Producer Resigns in Protest Amid Backlash Over ‘Fake News’ Script

Boris Epshteyn who writes these scripts used to write fake news and propaganda for Trump - Dangerous, slimy, creepy dude.

I hope people run with this..........I really do.........because then the montages will then start coming out from the other media outlets will come out...........

Until the Media will get a backlash of EPIC PROPORTIONS.

Only thing missing will be the popcorn.

Sinclair is experiencing some serious backlash from those who think for themselves.

Sinclair Producer Resigns in Protest Amid Backlash Over ‘Fake News’ Script

Boris Epshteyn who writes these scripts used to write fake news and propaganda for Trump - Dangerous, slimy, creepy dude.

I hope people run with this..........I really do.........because then the montages will then start coming out from the other media outlets will come out...........

Until the Media will get a backlash of EPIC PROPORTIONS.

Only thing missing will be the popcorn.

Sinclair is now a punch line

No credibility

It shows why we can no longer trust the media at all...........When I saw this........it was..........WOW.......

Doesn't matter whether it is FOX or not..........Is real reporting dead in this country......
Network affiliation has nothing to do with that scripted bullshit propaganda. Check into who owns those stations and why the one outfit owns such a disproportionate number nationwide. There is the danger and just one example of why irresponsible GOP deregulation is a stupid and harmful paradigm with predictable damage to democracy via concentration of power going unchecked.

Forum List

Back