This is how far we've "progressed"

Pelosi defended Swalwell and attacked McCarthy instead.

To me that makes her complicit in the espionage.
They've completely taken over the democrat Party

Can you imagine? A Dim on the intel committee was banging a Chinese spy and she planted an intern in his office and handled campaign money for him...and Pelosi blasts McCarthy for DARING TO CALL OUT SWALLOWWELL? :auiqs.jpg:
What I can't imagine, is you sticking to the facts. Dirtbag.

The fact is that dems are the modern Rosenbergs

The fact is that Republicans are idiots. They have ceased to believe in freedom and democracy, and have sold out to the forces of white nationalism, racism, and authoritarianism. They have no platform, no agenda other than keeping power at all costs, and giving all of the wealth of the nation to their donors.

Trump: Worst Authoritarian EVAH!!!

Trump's Authoritarian Record

Courts turned back his challenge and he has yet to arrest, imprison, shoot or asked for the law license of any Judge
DOJ sat on Hunter Biden investigation
Coup Plotters all guilt as sin and free as birds
CISA responsible for secure elections let Antifa, CCP, Venezuela and Frank Nitty hack our Dominion vote machines yet claimed it was "Most secure-er-est election EVAH! Biden and the Vote Fairy Rule!"

Honestly just STFU, you sound like a idiot

Pleeeezzzzze let that one speak......She has to be one of the greatest embarrassments to her side.
Look what she said about our fallen heroes.
So what? It's true. You want to defend Bone Spur Orange Mange that laughs in your face while collecting your 20 spots for his PAC.
And yet another traitor.
Why do you hate America so much ?
Who posted, I hate America? You folks need to get a fucking grip and get the fuck off the keyboard.

Did you vote dem or rep?

Dems hate America as founded.

Pelosi defended Swalwell and attacked McCarthy instead.

To me that makes her complicit in the espionage.
They've completely taken over the democrat Party

Can you imagine? A Dim on the intel committee was banging a Chinese spy and she planted an intern in his office and handled campaign money for him...and Pelosi blasts McCarthy for DARING TO CALL OUT SWALLOWWELL? :auiqs.jpg:
What I can't imagine, is you sticking to the facts. Dirtbag.

The fact is that dems are the modern Rosenbergs

The fact is that Republicans are idiots. They have ceased to believe in freedom and democracy, and have sold out to the forces of white nationalism, racism, and authoritarianism. They have no platform, no agenda other than keeping power at all costs, and giving all of the wealth of the nation to their donors.

Trump: Worst Authoritarian EVAH!!!

Trump's Authoritarian Record

Courts turned back his challenge and he has yet to arrest, imprison, shoot or asked for the law license of any Judge
DOJ sat on Hunter Biden investigation
Coup Plotters all guilt as sin and free as birds
CISA responsible for secure elections let Antifa, CCP, Venezuela and Frank Nitty hack our Dominion vote machines yet claimed it was "Most secure-er-est election EVAH! Biden and the Vote Fairy Rule!"

Honestly just STFU, you sound like a idiot

Pleeeezzzzze let that one speak......She has to be one of the greatest embarrassments to her side.
Look what she said about our fallen heroes.
So what? It's true. You want to defend Bone Spur Orange Mange that laughs in your face while collecting your 20 spots for his PAC.
And yet another traitor.
Why do you hate America so much ?
Who posted, I hate America? You folks need to get a fucking grip and get the fuck off the keyboard.
If I would have known this was going to strike a nerve, I would have said it much sooner :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back