This is how we end it! (solution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel is a nation. Does it have right to exist as a Jewish state?
I'm confused on that. Can a Christian cult move to Canada, stick a flag in the ground with a cross on it and claim it as a land for the Christian people?

What say you?

If no...then why is Jordan allowed to be a Muslim state with no questions?
What do you mean by a Muslim state?

Hardly dear Shusha, hardly! I was simply referring to your posting of what appeared to be one sided "mutuality" :bow3:
How is someone who does not even admit to an occupation, let alone the settlements not a fanatical extremist?

How eould thst be insured and how would you protect minorities goven the current record in thr ME.
Can't be worse than the zionists. Again, hopefully this would be done through free and fair elections.

Really? You see me as one of the fanatical on the Team I side? On par with the likes of abi? Ouch, dude.

Hardly dear Shusha, hardly! I was simply referring to your posting of what appeared to be one sided "mutuality" :bow3:

I hear what you are saying about ignoring the fanatics and only addressing those with balanced viewpoints. But you and Coyote don't come around often enough. Grin.

Haha... Perhaps it's not just about addressing balanced viewpoints! Maybe, given time, those 'fanaticals' will learn something, learn some mutual respect and realise that there is little point in getting high blood pressure, locking horns in something that is, for me, becoming pretty boring as far as 'he said, she said'.

Oh, I do enjoy conversing with you when we have the chance, Humanity

Alright, fine. I will do my own work instead of asking you to do it for me. What do the Israelis need to shift in their thinking?

They need to recognize Palestine as a State, perhaps with the insistence that an elected government be put in place first. I actually think Israel should be the forerunner in this. They should be championing it as loudly as possible.

Israel needs to consider the contiguity of the eventual State of Palestine and act accordingly. Which means generously building up and providing infrastructure to Arab communities which will eventually be part of Palestine. They can afford to to that. And alos start building up and providing infrastructure to Arab communities which will eventually be part of Israel.

They need to stop applying sledgehammers.

What am I missing?

I'm confused on that. Can a Christian cult move to Canada, stick a flag in the ground with a cross on it and claim it as a land for the Christian people?

What say you?

Hahaha. You mean like the Arabs in Jerusalem?

Alright, fine. I will do my own work instead of asking you to do it for me. What do the Israelis need to shift in their thinking?
Stop getting flustered. It is simple. Right of return, an end to the occupation and equal rights for everyone.

What say you?

You mean like the Christians actually DID in Canada? And the US? Also most of South America? And Australia?

Israel was the aggressor; which it was not.
Lie.

Of course Israel was the aggressor. Even before '48 zionist terrorists had been on a murderous rampage. The terrorists became Israel's first government. The zionists brought their war of aggression from another continent and it has never stopped.
I cant find the source at the moment but I recall reading that Israel was in fact trying to provoke Nasser into attacking. So they arent quite so innocent as their victors narrative implies. I will see if i can find the source.

I cant find the source at the moment but I recall reading that Israel was in fact trying to provoke Nasser into attacking. So they arent quite so innocent as their victors narrative implies. I will see if i can find the source.
They had already shot down six Syrian jets and they attacked Egypt with bombs.

What say you?

No, but a First Nations people of Canada can most certainly stick a flag in the ground and claim it as indigenous land.

Lie.

Of course Israel was the aggressor. Even before '48 zionist terrorists had been on a murderous rampage. The terrorists became Israel's first government. The zionists brought their war of aggression from another continent and it has never stopped.
Because Israel has to provoke hostilities.

Lie.

Because Israel has to provoke hostilities.
Because jews have to provoke hostilities.

there fixed it for ya

How so? I thought I was pretty vocal about a fair two state solution for BOTH peoples, acceptance of each other's narratives, and cessation of hostilities. The only reason I speak more about the Jewish side of things is to counteract people like abi, who, sadly, post far more often than you and Coyote.
I am only showing you where your narrative fails and that is not why you do it. I have read many of your posts from before I was here and they have been the same for years. You got caught lying again.
Shusha has posted extremely well thought out and good discussions for two state solutions here with thought to both sides. I dont think you have read her posts or you are confusing her with someone else.

You cant have freedom without security aqual rights for all.
?
Apologies, my stupid phone leaves out letters if i go to fast among other things.

You cant have freedom with out security or equality. To have that you must be able to protect people's rights especially minorities who are most vulnerable. "Freedom" in Egypt after a free and fair election led to unrestricted attacks on Coptic Christians and on the Israeli Embassy.

It's just that you take the 'single' stance Shusha... You can see that?

How so? I thought I was pretty vocal about a fair two state solution for BOTH peoples, acceptance of each other's narratives, and cessation of hostilities. The only reason I speak more about the Jewish side of things is to counteract people like abi, who, sadly, post far more often than you and Coyote.

In your recent post about "mutual" there was only Jews/Israel mentioned... That's how so... And it clearly portrays the 'wrong' impression.

I hear you about one or two of the 'fanatical' Team P members but... Don't you think that, instead of butting heads with them, joining in the 'fanatical' from the Team I perspective it would be better to try and 'balance' your arguments, your comments. This can only quieten those 'fanaticals' in Team P?

I believe that if Team P and Team I can offer more honest, balanced views and opinions rather than simply butting heads together all the time there may just be something good coming out of the 'discussions' rather than just going round and round in circles.

Really? You see me as one of the fanatical on the Team I side? On par with the likes of abi? Ouch, dude.

I hear what you are saying about ignoring the fanatics and only addressing those with balanced viewpoints. But you and Coyote don't come around often enough. Grin.
The problem when fanatics overrun the argument is that it is easy to become defensive and inflexible protecting your corner against really awfull rhetoric. I find it gets harder to see both sides very well :(

As a homeland for the Jewish people in the land known as Palestine since at least 450BC, obviously not.

I really hate speaking for these people as I can't begin to understand <snip>.

Finally, the straight answer.

And since you admit you do not understand, I suggest you stop.

And since you admit you do not understand, I suggest you stop.
Who else knows what it is like to live through generations of occupation? I, at least admit this. Tell your friends the same thing. Also, you cut off what I said on purpose. :frown:

The problem when fanatics overrun the argument is that it is easy to become defensive and inflexible protecting your corner against really awfull rhetoric. I find it gets harder to see both sides very well :(
Do you acknowledge an occupation and settlements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back