This is Nathan Ener. He Threatened mob violence against BLM for Texas Shooting.

Yeah, you said blacks were Creating racists.
I did? Really?

I realize that (a) the perceptions of hardcore partisan ideologues like you are distorted, and that (b) you have a significant problem with honesty, but that's not what I said.

What I actually said was: "Sadly, some on the Left are significantly slowing down that process by both exacerbating racial tensions and creating new racists." That's a cut & paste, by the way.

Yes really, and you even quoted it here. Now you are trying to hide all your objections about race and say it's not about blacks. Very funny stuff.

I'm talking about the PC Police. And of course, you folks create racists because people who are otherwise ambivalent about racial matters see you folks...

Again you just found fault with the victims of the racism and not the racists themselves..which again, seem to not apply to any other group but blacks...err...I mean the PC police *wink wink*
  • Cram race into every last goddamn conversation
    [*]Scream "racist" at every last goddamn opportunity, regardless of how absurd the charge is
    [*]Expect normal Americans to treat people differently based on their skin color

What skin color? PC police skin color? Lmao...
  • Lower standards and expectations for certain people based only on their skin color
    [*]Ignore bad behaviors for certain people based only on their skin color
Again, PC police skin color?
  • Infer that white people don't deserve what they have, they only have it because of white privilege
    [*]Spin & deflect for pretty much any destructive & inflammatory words and behavior by groups like BLM
    [*]Enable race pimps to make tensions worse
PC police have a race too? What race would that be?
That's what decent people - white, brown, yellow and black - are seeing and hearing, from coast to coast. And maybe some of them don't like that.

That good ol no true Scotsman fallacy again .

know, I know. You have no idea what I'm talking about! This is all crazy! It just never happens! It doesn't exist! I know your silly denial schtick.

Your response will be a lie. But you asked, and I don't need your approval.

I simply asked if the Jews are responsible for anti semetic also or does this rule only apply to blacks? You seem confused on that point.
You asked, I answered, you responded with dishonesty, as I predicted.

Please play with someone else.

Forum List

Back