This is Nathan Ener. He Threatened mob violence against BLM for Texas Shooting.

Got the bigots all pissed off.

Again.

:laugh:
More like you exposed your hypocrisy again.

Mac. Some white guys are racist.
Me.. control your racists
Mac. Hey you are blocking communcation.

laugh.gif
You "exposed" my "hypocrisy" to whom, precisely?

A gaggle of USMB PC Police?

Dang, this message board is REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT, to you, huh.

:laugh2:

Again.

laugh.gif

I didnt expose anything. The operative word was "you". You exposed your hypocrisy. I guess its my fault you have bad reading comprehension.
laugh.gif

I think Macs defense is nervous laughter with a sprinkle of saying thanks about things that he imagines is happening

Again.

laugh.gif

I didnt expose anything. The operative word was "you". You exposed your hypocrisy. I guess its my fault you have bad reading comprehension.
laugh.gif
Oh, that's different. Well, celebrate that with your friends.

Too funny.

Again.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Too funny.
No its not different. My comment never changed. You just had problems reading and understanding. If you think bad reading comprehension is funny that explains why you said some whites were racist then when I agreed you said I was blocking communication.
laugh.gif

Again.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Too funny.
No its not different. My comment never changed. You just had problems reading and understanding. If you think bad reading comprehension is funny that explains why you said some whites were racist then when I agreed you said I was blocking communication.
laugh.gif
Not sure what you're talking about, but you go! Your friends on this important site are really lovin' it!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Too funny.
laugh.gif
Not sure what you're talking about, but you go! Your friends on this important site are really lovin' it!
Of course you are not sure. More likely you are embarrassed. Making an error like that tends to throw your world out of balance when you profess to be above it all.

laugh.gif

Too funny.
laugh.gif
Of course you are not sure. More likely you are embarrassed. Making an error like that tends to throw your world out of balance when you profess to be above it all.
"Embarrassed". In front of whom, the PC Police? I didn't realize how important this place is to you.

Let me rephrase, then: You and CC are liars and bigots, and tiny little parts of a critical problem.

I don't try to communicate with you, because as liars and bigots you make it impossible.

If you don't like that, tough shit. You sure as hell won't affect my opinions.

laugh.gif

Too funny.
laugh.gif
"Embarrassed". In front of whom, the PC Police? I didn't realize how important this place is to you.

Let me rephrase, then: You and CC are liars and bigots, and tiny little parts of a critical problem.

I don't try to communicate with you, because as liars and bigots you make it impossible.

Obviously someone on this site is important to you in order for you to get this embarrassed. You completely broke down after I pointed out how you exposed your hypocrisy. You just said you dont try to communicate with me but here we are pages later and you are still doing the opposite of what you just said. Is it Opposite Day?

It's always the other guy's fault for intolerant zealots.

So was Hitler right all along and those bad bad Jews are the cause? Or is that different? Dont answer, you wont anyway
Hitler was a sick zealot who was wrong pretty much across the board.

And I love that you invoke Hitler, another great sign.

You two really need to try harder.

Ok how about David Duke? He hates blacks because its blacks fault but really wrong for the Jewish thing.

Too funny.
laugh.gif

Obviously someone on this site is important to you in order for you to get this embarrassed. You completely broke down after I pointed out how you exposed your hypocrisy. You just said you dont try to communicate with me but here we are pages later and you are still doing the opposite of what you just said. Is it Opposite Day?
Great point.

Off to ignore you go, with the other bigots and liars.

Buh bye.

laugh.gif

Too funny.
laugh.gif

Did you really say this after your 9th post? :rofl:

So was Hitler right all along and those bad bad Jews are the cause? Or is that different? Dont answer, you wont anyway

Ok how about David Duke? He hates blacks because its blacks fault but really wrong for the Jewish thing.
I have no idea what your point is. Duke is another racist, duh.

Ask a direct question instead of playing games.

Too funny.
laugh.gif

Um, yes.

But he's a racist with a reason....dont be shy tell us why the Jews made this reasonable man a bigot and racist.

laugh.gif

Um, yes.

You have a weird way of showing how unimportant a topic is to you.

But he's a racist with a reason....dont be shy tell us why the Jews made this reasonable man a bigot and racist.
They didn't.

Is there a point somewhere? What's wrong with you people?

Forum List

Back