This is one reason i love Trump

So EVERY national poll is completely wrong??? :dunno:
You don't read polls well at all, do you?

Go and study www.realclearpolitics.com very carefully, then come back and report.

Meh... leftwing moonbat site. They have zero credibility. What next? Huffington Post?

:lol:L
Yup, the truth is simply the far right can't get around. Trump has a slight lead among the Pubs now but that will fail.

Thank you Nostradamus! :rofl:
Your welcome. The man has begun the end of his campaign. That cannot be stopped.

You've been predicting this since August.

I predict his campaign will end in November of 2016... I am seeing the first Tuesday in my crystal ball. Yes... by the 1st Tuesday in November of next year, Trumps campaign will come to an abrupt end! lol

Loyal followers who ignore facts, logic, and sound reasoning – along with Trump's ignorance, bigotry, and lies.

It's more of a cult following than an American presidential campaign.

Wow... I remember saying the exact same things about Obama in 2008. Then again in 2012! Funny how that all works, ain't it? :rofl:

You don't read polls well at all, do you?

Go and study www.realclearpolitics.com very carefully, then come back and report.

Meh... leftwing moonbat site. They have zero credibility. What next? Huffington Post?

:lol:L
Yup, the truth is simply the far right can't get around. Trump has a slight lead among the Pubs now but that will fail.

Thank you Nostradamus! :rofl:
Your welcome. The man has begun the end of his campaign. That cannot be stopped.

You've been predicting this since August.

I predict his campaign will end in November of 2016... I am seeing the first Tuesday in my crystal ball. Yes... by the 1st Tuesday in November of next year, Trumps campaign will come to an abrupt end! lol

It will end and you'll be saying Madam President Clinton two months later.

The thing that amazes me with Trump is how he manages to turn the tables on unassuming liberal smear merchants. We've watched them spread their lies about Ben Carson for two weeks and we see his poll numbers decline because he doesn't have whatever Trump has in terms of dealing with these idiots and morons. They tried pulling that same crap with Trump and he gets a bump in the polls.

I haven't really figured out how he does it but somehow he manages to make them look like the idiots they are and turns it into a positive for his campaign. I love Carson, I love Ted Cruz, but I don't think either of them have the same gift for popping smart ass liberals in the kisser with their own stupidity. The more I watch how he man handles them, the more impressed I am and the more I think he may be the ideal candidate.
Well said. He speaks his mind and the reason his poll numbers dont go down is because he has a loyal following.
Loyal followers who ignore facts, logic, and sound reasoning – along with Trump's ignorance, bigotry, and lies.

Yes, it is amazing! It is the most amazing political phenomenon that I have ever witnessed in a Presidential race. A man who seems to savor making certain segments of the voting population angry. And yet, each time he does, the RW loons bump his rating up even more. Just amazing and very confusing...

Well said. He speaks his mind and the reason his poll numbers dont go down is because he has a loyal following.

I don't think that's it. Carson and Cruz have loyal followings as well. Again, when they attack Trump with this lying smearing nonsense, he somehow manages to turn it into a BOOST in his numbers. It's not JUST that he holds on to his supporters, he actually picks up NEW supporters the more they try and slime him. In fact, the ONLY thing they have found to work effectively on Trump is to shut the fuck up. Something they seem to have a really hard time doing.
Because his supporters don't give a rat's ass about actual facts, so when he's called on bogus "facts," he just ignores the calling out, doubles down and bullies the media .... and the 25% of gopers who like him eat it up.

And if he doesn't win the nomination...well...can you say "Ross Perot?'

He won't run 3rd party. Guaranteed. The only reason he keeps this idea floating is leverage over the establishment. I think he has to be the first presidential candidate in history who was the clear front-runner but still somehow is considered a possible 3rd party candidate. It doesn't even make rational sense. I mean, what would people think if right-wingers were running around speculating if Hillary might run 3rd party? :dunno:

I don't think that's it. Carson and Cruz have loyal followings as well. Again, when they attack Trump with this lying smearing nonsense, he somehow manages to turn it into a BOOST in his numbers. It's not JUST that he holds on to his supporters, he actually picks up NEW supporters the more they try and slime him. In fact, the ONLY thing they have found to work effectively on Trump is to shut the fuck up. Something they seem to have a really hard time doing.
Because his supporters don't give a rat's ass about actual facts, so when he's called on bogus "facts," he just ignores the calling out, doubles down and bullies the media .... and the 25% of gopers who like him eat it up.

WOW... again... JUST LIKE OBAMA!! :rofl:

No matter how hard the NeoCommunists and their fellow travelors, the elitist RINO'S try..."THEY CAN'T TOUCH THIS!"...just another swing and a MISS!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

J04iGH9.jpg

The thing that amazes me with Trump is how he manages to turn the tables on unassuming liberal smear merchants. We've watched them spread their lies about Ben Carson for two weeks and we see his poll numbers decline because he doesn't have whatever Trump has in terms of dealing with these idiots and morons. They tried pulling that same crap with Trump and he gets a bump in the polls.

I haven't really figured out how he does it but somehow he manages to make them look like the idiots they are and turns it into a positive for his campaign. I love Carson, I love Ted Cruz, but I don't think either of them have the same gift for popping smart ass liberals in the kisser with their own stupidity. The more I watch how he man handles them, the more impressed I am and the more I think he may be the ideal candidate.

Yes, it is amazing! It is the most amazing political phenomenon that I have ever witnessed in a Presidential race. A man who seems to savor making certain segments of the voting population angry. And yet, each time he does, the RW loons bump his rating up even more. Just amazing and very confusing...

Aww... hmphf... poor confused libbie! :smiliehug: it will all be okay!

Yes, it will when Donald hands the GOP the most embarrassing political loss in US Election history in 2016. It will be very funny! And the RNC is helplessly falling over their own NeoCon wannabes...

• Why Does Official Washington So Hate Trump?
    Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | November 24, 2014 | Rush Limbaugh
    BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH: Folks, I want to pose a question to you. I mean, I've got my own answer to this, but I would be really curious to know what you really think. No cliched responses, please. Why do the mainstream media and the Washington...? Well, it's all the same. Why does official Washington so hate Trump? What is it that they so fear? What is it do you think that explains it? This is irrational. You can have any number of candidates come along over the years that they disagree with and don't like, like a Pat Buchanan or...

Yes, it will when Donald hands the GOP the most embarrassing political loss in US Election history in 2016. It will be very funny! And the RNC is helplessly falling over their own NeoCon wannabes...

A fool wrote the above.....

j7Lwy34.jpg

I am just wondering what segment of the voting population that Donald offends next? How about the American Indian? Maybe he can make some "Redskins" jokes or something?

BTW, not everything Trump says is crazy. That's really the beauty of it. The Jacksonians, and even college educated middle class workers, overwhelmingly say the rich aren't paying their fair share. Now THAT drives the Gop elite AND the Club for Growth nuts, which is why they loath his so. But then Trump can come out with a "American muslims celebrated 9-11" or "a significant number of illegal aliens are rapists and such," and while those statements are factually false, his supporters believe them as well, so the statements resonate positively.

It's a beautiful act. We may not have seen in since McCarthy of Huey Long.

I am just wondering what segment of the voting population that Donald offends next? How about the American Indian? Maybe he can make some "Redskins" jokes or something?

Everytime you NeoCommunists, and the RINO'S try to stick some bullshit on him, like the muslim setup. his POLL NUMBERS go up.... PLEASE keep it up, I think he said something today about Eskimo's!

Forum List

Back