This is one reason i love Trump

You don't read polls well at all, do you?

Go and study www.realclearpolitics.com very carefully, then come back and report.

Meh... leftwing moonbat site. They have zero credibility. What next? Huffington Post?

:lol:L
Yup, the truth is simply the far right can't get around. Trump has a slight lead among the Pubs now but that will fail.

Thank you Nostradamus! :rofl:
Your welcome. The man has begun the end of his campaign. That cannot be stopped.

You've been predicting this since August.

I predict his campaign will end in November of 2016... I am seeing the first Tuesday in my crystal ball. Yes... by the 1st Tuesday in November of next year, Trumps campaign will come to an abrupt end! lol
Your wrong. We called it this week. He has not bounced back. He won't.

No smear occurred.

Trump did it.

He is stuck with it.

No, he didn't, BUT you can play along NeoCommunist, all you want!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

• Trump campaign manager: Media suppressing proof of 9/11 claim
    The Hill ^ | November 24, 2015 | Neetzan Zimmerman
    Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s campaign on Tuesday continued to double down on the real estate mogul’s controversial claim that he saw “thousands and thousands” of Muslim-Americans cheering in New Jersey following the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. "For the mainstream media to go out and say that this didn’t happen is just factually inaccurate,” Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told Breitbart News.
I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!

Biz Pac Review ^ | 11/23/15 | Carmine Sabia
It did happen, and I saw it. Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001. I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget. We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said. Read more: Home | BizPac Review

• How Obama's Response to ISIS Is Boosting Trump and Cruz
    Yahoo! News ^ | November 24, 2015 | Eric Pianin, The Fiscal Times
    President Obama’s low-key response to the recent ISIS attacks in Paris has turned off many Americans, even as the bombastic, tough-guy talk of Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is resonating with Republican voters, according to new polling data. Obama, who drew sharp criticism from Republicans and some Democrats for his response to the deadly Nov. 13 terrorist attacks, met on Tuesday in Washington with French President Francois Hollande, who is seeking to bolster international cooperation and intensified attacks against ISIS forces. Obama said that the United States stands united in “total solidarity with France,” but he did not...

Yeah, he said he saw thousands cheering in NJ on the day the tower came down.

Yeah, he agreed with data registries and data bases on Muslims.

He said what he said, and there is no bounce.

Meh... leftwing moonbat site. They have zero credibility. What next? Huffington Post?

:lol:L
Yup, the truth is simply the far right can't get around. Trump has a slight lead among the Pubs now but that will fail.

Thank you Nostradamus! :rofl:
Your welcome. The man has begun the end of his campaign. That cannot be stopped.

You've been predicting this since August.

I predict his campaign will end in November of 2016... I am seeing the first Tuesday in my crystal ball. Yes... by the 1st Tuesday in November of next year, Trumps campaign will come to an abrupt end! lol
Your wrong. We called it this week. He has not bounced back. He won't.

LMFAOOoooo... It's really really difficult to "bounce back" when you're on THE TOP!

Moron! :rofl:

Your empty leftist clap trap holds no water here anymore, once I exposed you as a left wing sycophant!
You have been exposed as fake conservative, Vigilante. Trump said it. We all heard him say it. And we will continue hearing him say it on thousands of commercial from here on out.

Your empty leftist clap trap holds no water here anymore, once I exposed you as a left wing sycophant!
You have been exposed as fake conservative, Vigilante. Trump said it. We all heard him say it. And we will continue hearing him say it on thousands of commercial from here on out.

GOOD! Keep on playing it up and watch Trump's poll numbers continue to climb!

I think he's absolutely right. We need to have databases on any group that advocates terrorism. We have databases on all kinds of people for business, taxes, criminal records, marital records, etc. Why are Muslims supposed to be immune to databases or registries?

Trump is not getting the bounce to get the new increase. That has not happened.

He said what he said, we all heard it, and we will be hearing him on thousands of commercials saying what he said.

:lol:

You have finally understood that you can't escape what he said.

We can't have, constitutionally, data bases based on religion. That's where you all fail.

But JakeAss...EVEN YOUR OWN NeoCommunist website SLATE says......

Wait, Maybe Trump Didn't Actually Call for Mandatory Registration of Muslims

Slate ^ | November 20, 2015 | Josh Voorhees
... I spent much of Friday afternoon rewatching that clip as though it was the Zapruder film and--I can't believe I'm about to say this--I think Trump's technically right: He doesn't explicitly advocate for creating the database. Yes, he seems to go along with the general idea after the reporter asks him about it--but he also doesn't explicitly endorse it either. The reporter is asking about Muslims in America, but Trump appears unable to imagine that group includes U.S. citizens, which is probably why he immediately starts talking about the wall--a telling blind spot for a man campaigning on nativist...

In the alternate reality that the forum leftists inhabit, Trump is losing.

By the time they wake up hiLIARy will have lost another election and they'll be calling Donald Trump "Mr President".

We all have heard Trump talking about the necessity of religious registration.

We have all heard him talk about thousands of cheering folks in NJ on 9-11.

And, Vigilante :lol: you along with me and everyone else will be listening to Trump's voice in thousands of anti-Trump campaign commercials.

He has grabbed himself by his balls. He can't jump.

And the mods in the future debates, as well as his opponents, are waiting for the opportunity to stick his words down his throat.

And, Vigilante :lol: you along with me and everyone else will be listening to Trump's voice in thousands of anti-Trump campaign commercials.

It can't kill him, JakeAss, it can only make him stronger.... Live with it NeoCommunist, cry, if you must!

That's the thing. The dems have to hope that enough of the lesser candidates stay in the race to allow Trump to win some winner take all primaries with a plurality vote - or for another 20-25% of the Gop to accept his outrageous statements and factual ... lies.

If he doesn't have enough delegates locked up going into the convention, I think he and the dems are doomed.

The mods and opponents are waiting for your progressive statist of the far right. He can't run from his words.

And Rubio and Kasich can beat HRC. Trump can't.

And vigi is
cuckoo.gif
:lol:

And the mods in the future debates, as well as his opponents, are waiting for the opportunity to stick his words down his throat.

Even in your derangement have stated we've ALL HEARD IT before, and all it does is make his poll numbers rise, now even taking CRUZ along with him as a STRONG contender! They think alike, only CRUZ doesn't put it in such FRANK LANGUAGE.... The Neocommunists and RINO'S have created TWO MONSTERS!!! The GREAT THING for REAL CONSERVATIVES is that EITHER MAN WILL DO JUST FINE WITH MOST REPUBLICAN'S THAT THINK!

• Ted Cruz could actually be the Republican nominee for president
    The Washington Post's Plum Line ^ | November 24, 2015 | Paul Waldman
    Momentum in primary campaigns is a mysterious thing: impossible to manufacture, easily squandered, and often misidentified. But there’s little doubt that at the moment, with two months before the Iowa caucuses — a period that will fly right by, I promise you — Ted Cruz has it. In that critical first contest, Cruz has leaped toward the front in two new polls: he’s essentially tied with Donald Trump in the latest Quinnipiac poll (Trump has 25 percent, Cruz has 23), and in a CBS poll released yesterday he’s in second place. If voters are ending their fascination with Ben Carson,...

And vigi is
cuckoo.gif

Trump has handed the final ultimate to his enemies, which they will use in commercials and coming debates.

He can't grow stronger; he grabbed himself by his own balls and can't let go.

Trump is hitting Trump in the face.

Trump has himself by his own balls.

He said it, and the commercials will be playing it over and over.

Forum List

Back