This Is The Kind Of Monsters That Our Colleges Are Producing

President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama in the seven-minute interview.

When I think of you, I envision someone who came of age in the 60's, Enrolled in community college used a LOT of LSD, hung around with Marxist radicals, but lacked the intellect or charisma to lead. Dropped out before the AA, because your only talent was hanging around and using drugs. Ended up in a government job that required no mental skills, post office or clerical, was radically overpaid to do menial tasks, and has significant self-esteem issues as a result.

Well, you'd be wrong about everything, then.

first, I came of age in the 1980's, not the 1960's, and up until about 2008 or so, when Bush fucked up the economy and just about everything else, I voted pretty strictly republican. Never used drugs, joined the military but then worked for various civilian companies, all of whom engaged in all manner of shitty behavior whenever there was a recession.

THen in 2008, I looked at my underwater mortgage and my busted 401K and the pink slip I got from a Romney-loving asshole who fired all the people who had carried him for six years because he "didn't have to deal with a union" and asked myself what the fuck was I doing?

I honestly WISH I had gotten a government job after the I left the Army in 1992. They have good benefits. I also wish it hadn't taken me 16 years to figure out that capitalism was a shit sandwich for most working people.

But I realize that the main reason why they keep getting away with it is because a lot of working people keep voting Republican because they are upset bout the abortions or the Gays or the Mexicans or whatever else they come up with to keep stupid people like you distracted from what is really going on.

I just refuse to be distracted.
Are you crying us an river??

You explicitly give permission to be photographed when taking part in a public display in a public place.

really? When did I do that.

Hey, and if I got a big old mob ready to kick your ass, and all you got is a piece of paper and a camera we just smashed the shit out of... well, I don't think that's an even fight.

How about this. When people nicely ask you NOT to take your picture, you DON'T TAKE THEIR FUCKING PICTURE.
In public space anyone can take a picture of anyone, live with it.

...tough guy

Last edited:
You explicitly give permission to be photographed when taking part in a public display in a public place.

Hey, and if I got a big old mob ready to kick your ass, and all you got is a piece of paper and a camera we just smashed the shit out of... well, I don't think that's an even fight.

How about this. When people nicely ask you NOT to take your picture, you DON'T TAKE THEIR FUCKING PICTURE.

Once again endorsing Mob Rule.

Twat.

And "This is the Kind of Monsters..." is a phrase that sounds written by someone who didn't even make it as far as college.

Exactly. I watched the entire video and ....what's the big deal? Seems to me everyone was exercising their 1st Amendment rights.
"
Published on Nov 9, 2015
University of Missouri student and ESPN photojournalist Tim Tai argues with students at University of Missouri, Monday, November 10, 2015. Minutes before, Tim Wolfe resigned as University of Missouri System president. Minutes later students created a human barrier between the ConcernedStudent campsite and about 50+ journalists.
"""

Student protests in the late 1960s turned America's hearts and minds against the Viet Nam war. Were they monsters, too?

When I think of you, I envision someone who came of age in the 60's, Enrolled in community college used a LOT of LSD, hung around with Marxist radicals, but lacked the intellect or charisma to lead. Dropped out before the AA, because your only talent was hanging around and using drugs. Ended up in a government job that required no mental skills, post office or clerical, was radically overpaid to do menial tasks, and has significant self-esteem issues as a result.

first, I came of age in the 1980's, not the 1960's, and up until about 2008 or so, when Bush fucked up the economy and just about everything else, I voted pretty strictly republican. Never used drugs, joined the military but then worked for various civilian companies, all of whom engaged in all manner of shitty behavior whenever there was a recession.

THen in 2008, I looked at my underwater mortgage and my busted 401K and the pink slip I got from a Romney-loving asshole who fired all the people who had carried him for six years because he "didn't have to deal with a union" and asked myself what the fuck was I doing?

I honestly WISH I had gotten a government job after the I left the Army in 1992. They have good benefits. I also wish it hadn't taken me 16 years to figure out that capitalism was a shit sandwich for most working people.

But I realize that the main reason why they keep getting away with it is because a lot of working people keep voting Republican because they are upset bout the abortions or the Gays or the Mexicans or whatever else they come up with to keep stupid people like you distracted from what is really going on.

JoeB is spot on, the GOP does take idiots like yourself and distract you with gay marriage and abortion after they promised with the "Jobs, jobs, jobs" mantra in the 2010 mid-term elections.

I was fairly more to the right of center until I got a lot of first hand information in 2004 about the reasons and powers behind the war in Iraq. Been a lefty ever since.

JoeB is spot on, the GOP does take idiots like yourself and distract you with gay marriage and abortion after they promised with the "Jobs, jobs, jobs" mantra in the 2010 mid-term elections.

I was fairly more to the right of center until I got a lot of first hand information in 2004 about the reasons and powers behind the war in Iraq. Been a lefty ever since.

Bullshit. Stop with the "I was X before I was Y". That's farkeystarkey's and JoeBlow's thing, get your own thing.

Want a hanky??

Guy, you haven't shown the ability to get a mail-order degree from the University of Pheonix, much less a real university.

Clearly, you are too mentally ill to hold down a real job.

Comrade Stalin, you are one of the less intelligent vermin on the board. No one cares what your critique is. I'm sure you never earned more than a high school diploma, before going to work at the post office.

I doubt it.

I'm sorry the McDonald's you worked for closed down.

Still you lack any significant education, yet think you are qualified to rate educational institutions?

:rofl:

Leftist blowhards, what a bunch of fucktards.

A professor is someone who could not hold down a real job...

Maybe Obama can declare a law that no reporting of information harmful to the party or to radicals promoting the party agenda will be tolerated. Then use the Department of Corruption (DOJ) to not only harass reporters not working for the party, but also banks that work with them, insurance companies that indemnify them, and ever stores that sell them food. It's the Obama way - Operation Choke Point extortion racket, anyone?

You are a Stalinist thug - always.

A professor is someone who could not hold down a real job...

In August of 2016, I will be awarded a Ph.D.

This will make me a professor. I have no problem holding down a "real job." I started teaching economics at the university level, part time in addition to my regular job, and decided that it would make a good retirement job. The Doctorate positions me nicely to pursue this goal. So you might want to rethink your views.

In August of 2016, I will be awarded a Ph.D.

This will make me a professor. I have no problem holding down a "real job." I started teaching economics at the university level, part time in addition to my regular job, and decided that it would make a good retirement job. The Doctorate positions me nicely to pursue this goal. So you might want to rethink your views.

Why do the crazies make shit up when they are confronted on their lies?

No one beleives you have a Ph.D., nor that you will be allowed to teach anyone, guy.

Once again endorsing Mob Rule.

No, I endorse "don't be an asshole".

You photograph people without their permission, you are an asshole.

You keep doing it after they tell you to stop... you have an ass kicking coming and it's your own damned fault.

Wrong. If they are in a public space, doing a public thing, they have no right to stop you or intimidate you.

Forum List

Back