This is the Muslim Caliphate?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
ISIS-Map.jpg

Is this a threat to the US? Well, not directly. But, it sure puts a huge crimp in the future of Europe and Africa. So, if you think this is nothing but a local uprising, think again. And, just who is paying for all of this? How much is Saudi Arabia and the Emirates paying up?

Read more of this disturbing piece @ ISIS Releases Map of 5-Year Plan to Spread from Spain to China with links.

But Business Insider claims this is a fake
@ ISIS' Five Year Expansion Map Is Fake - Business Insider

yeah , not a local uprising . Most likely a threat to Europe in the fairly near future . I think USA is also under threat but later in the future .

yeah , not a local uprising . Most likely a threat to Europe in the fairly near future . I think USA is also under threat but later in the future .

I think you are right. There are not enough Muslims here now to start up as they are doing presently in Europe. However, Google The Third Jihad. It is a documentary narrated by a Muslim, Dr. Jasser, and he tells about how the Muslims plan on taking over America. Dr. Jasser himself is a moderate Muslim and doesn't want to see this happen.

There used to be an Iranian poster who would always say that Islam is not just for the Iranians and the Arabs -- it is for the entire world. I would imagine that this is what the extremist Muslims are hoping for, and maybe they think that people are just going to fall right in line. I don't think Americans are willing to lie down and play dead for them.

ISIS-Map.jpg

Is this a threat to the US? Well, not directly. But, it sure puts a huge crimp in the future of Europe and Africa. So, if you think this is nothing but a local uprising, think again. And, just who is paying for all of this? How much is Saudi Arabia and the Emirates paying up?

Read more of this disturbing piece @ ISIS Releases Map of 5-Year Plan to Spread from Spain to China with links.

But Business Insider claims this is a fake
@ ISIS' Five Year Expansion Map Is Fake - Business Insider
This is not good. Where should the hundreds of millions of refugees flee to?

I wonder if we'll honor passports from the new caliphate?

many already have passports from europe and the US. An ISIS passport would be a restriction since few will recognize it, like the Taliban was not recognized.

about passports , as already said many of these isis members have passports from Europe , USA and other parts of the world .

about passports , as already said many of these isis members have passports from Europe , USA and other parts of the world .

yes----you said that-----I believe you----is there a WAY to KNOW----like---if a person shows
up with a US passport------and ALSO has an Isis (or indian or Israeli or Norwegian etc etc ---
passport)-----is there a way to know ------is there a central "who has what passport"
list????

not me , I don't know anything about passports . Seems to me that I as an American would have a single USA passport and that'd be it except for getting another FAKE passport . I don't believe that an isis passport would ever be recognized except as a joke at least in the Western world .

not me , I don't know anything about passports . Seems to me that I as an American would have a single USA passport and that'd be it except for getting another FAKE passport . I don't believe that an isis passport would ever be recognized except as a joke at least in the Western world .

why would you want a fake passport. The USA allows usa passport holders to have
multiple passports-----some countries do not. Lots of people now qualify for an
EU (European union) passport-----which they can have even if they have
a US passport An EU passport takes people all over the EU without visas.
I am interested to know if there are any rules in the US as to "some passport carriers
of ----hostile nations ----are not allowed'??? I do not know The EU is having some
problems with its very very liberal rules for EU passport holders-----any of them
get to go anywhere in the EU and even get jobs

yep , there you go INDO as I refer to you saying that the refugees should go - come to America .

Forum List

Back