This is Todays Democrat Party

This is what we're up against. You have been warned.

View attachment 402410

View attachment 402410
She's absolutely correct, if a little hysterical.
I know many of you feel this way. That's why I posted it as a warning. Shes a threat to society and needs to be locked up
No doubt about it. Lies from the press have a deleterious effect on mental illness. I don't know how the for sale press players can sleep at night. :cool-45:

quote-if-you-are-distressed-by-anything-external-the-pain-is-not-due-to-the-thing-itself-but-marcus-aurelius-34-79-50.jpg

Nope, she's correct about the threat to our society. You are it, not her
This woman is on the verge of killing someone
That was a real concern when the "peaceful protest" scam hit day 100. There is nothing peaceful about a public assembly to protest an issue that goes over a couple of hours--time enough for prepared speakers on both sides to present their grievances, rebuttals, and surrebuttals.

Nope, she's correct about the threat to our society. You are it, not her
This woman is on the verge of killing someone
That was a real concern when the "peaceful protest" scam hit day 100. There is nothing peaceful about a public assembly to protest an issue that goes over a couple of hours--time enough for prepared speakers on both sides to present their grievances, rebuttals, and surrebuttals.
We tolerate things "for the sake of the Constitution" that are not protected by the Constitution. It's time to clamp down

View attachment 402410
From the looks and sounds of this idiot I’d say someone’s done something quite nasty to her. Like maybe hiding her pink p-word hat so close to the election?
Most leftist posters here are only a little more restrained. A couple are the same as this woman

I am sure they smash alot of keyboards and monitors reading posts here.

View attachment 402410
From the looks and sounds of this idiot I’d say someone’s done something quite nasty to her. Like maybe hiding her pink p-word hat so close to the election?
Most leftist posters here are only a little more restrained. A couple are the same as this woman

bleeding keyboard.gif

View attachment 402410

But that is what Brown shirts do. Full of hate they are.

The FBI was in possession of the Biden Lap Top when Trump was Defending himself from impeachment and failed to give this escopitory evidence to the President of the United States...

Just fucking WOW..

Senate investigation into FBI misconduct coming.....

The FBI was in possession of the Biden Lap Top when Trump was Defending himself from impeachment and failed to give this escopitory evidence to the President of the United States...

Just fucking WOW..

Senate investigation into FBI misconduct coming.....

Forum List

Back