This is war

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
No, not the crap happening in the middle east. That happens every 3 or 4 years anyway. It's no big deal. The real war is happening right here.

---MAGA pastor told his congregation to stand behind and fight for Donald Trump over his indictment, saying "this is war."---

No, not the crap happening in the middle east. That happens every 3 or 4 years anyway. It's no big deal. The real war is happening right here.

---MAGA pastor told his congregation to stand behind and fight for Donald Trump over his indictment, saying "this is war."---

tRumplings are dangerously insane.

So much for asking Jesus for help.

aq71cqaghbs31.jpg

The people who have convinced you that you're "at war" with other Americans have done you, and the country, a grave disservice.

And people like this guy are doing your religion the same grave disservice.

"The United States Constitution protects two vital rights, both religion, and speech…” ibid

It also prohibits codifying religious dogma into secular law, something the Christo-fascist right refuses to understand.

The people who have convinced you that you're "at war" with other Americans have done you, and the country, a grave disservice.

And people like this guy are doing your religion the same grave disservice.
Trump: 'I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus'
POLITICS·Dec 23, 2019 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. - In response to the Christianity Today editorial calling for his removal, Trump called the magazine a "left-wing rag" and said, "I have done more for Christianity than Jesus."
"I mean, the name of the magazine is Christianity Today, and who is doing more for Christians today? Not Jesus. He disappeared; no one knows what happened to him. But I'm out there every day protecting churches from crazy liberals."
While Trump admitted that Jesus did do some things for Christianity in the past, Trump said he was doing more now and it was more substantial. "I'm appointing judges to help protect religious rights," Trump stated. "How many judges has Jesus appointed? He says something about judging people in the future, but I ain't seen it."
Furthermore, Trump asserted that he "saved Christmas." "Look what I've done," he said. "You can say 'Merry Christmas' now. In fact, if you say 'Happy Holidays' and don't immediately make it clear you're referring to Christmas, you go to prison. What has Jesus ever done for Christmas? Be born? He wants credit for that? Come on."

:auiqs.jpg:

That pastor needs his tax-free lifestyle ended by the IRS. You can’t use your position as a religious leader to campaign for a specific candidate.

Forum List

Back