This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

Again it is a fact that atheist believe that nothing created everything. T
No matter how many times you repeat that LIE you will always be a LIAR made in the image of God.
If I lie, then you must know the truth. So let us have it, clowny

Or just admit that atheist believe that they are the product of nothing
It has already been explained to you. You only play dumb so you can continue to LIE.
Again, there is no such thing as NOTHING. God is the only nothing in the universe.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
can you prove there was ever a time matter or energy have not existed ....
LOL can you prove the inverse?
Absolutely, it was proven by James Prescott Joule with a repeatable experiment. The Joule, a measurement for a unit of energy, was named after him for his proof of the First Law of Thermodynamics.

"God exists because the Bible says so" type of nonsense.
I never said that, my friend. In fact, I have never based my belief on the bible. I've simply seen too much to believe anything else.

So, because you've seen some stuff in one small, tiny, minuscule part of the universe, you can therefore understand something so powerful that no one else can actually comprehend it?

Right....

So what have you seen? Because I haven't see it.

What the universe actually is, is not known
Actually it is well known, How is it that YOU don't know?????

Well, it isn't known.

We can't comprehend what the universe is.

The universe could be the equivalent of an atom somewhere else. It's a lot of energy just like an atom, and that's what we are. And there could be trillions upon trillions of universes in a multiverse. We could be one part of a dog.

LOL the observation that the universe is expanding has led scientist
scientistS! What language do you normally speak anyway?
The observation that the universe is expanding has led scientist to find new ideas instead of gravity forcing the universe apart as they claim that there is not enough mass to achieve this, now they are babbling that the universe is not real or that an attractive force is coming from outside the universe.

LOL no scientist has a clue, yet they have convinced fools like you that they know.

No scientist has a clue. But somehow an evangelist who wrote a book is infallible?
The scientist are arguing with each other as though each one knows but nothing adds up so all roads lead beck to God.

LOL science is claiming that 85 percent of the universe is missing.

Really

And still, not all atheists believe something came from nothing.
Where then do some atheist say that life came from?

Answer a pond full of nothing that just became life.

Hardly science

Science when it was potentially 14 billion years ago and trillions upon trillions of light years away, is a little difficult to comprehend.

Where life started we simple don't know, how it started we don't know.

But some people decide to make up a story to make it easy for their brains to comprehend. Others say "we don't know" because they don't know.

Not to mention that the universe being created from nothing explains everything we see and violates no laws of nature in doing so.
Of course it does. It violates all the laws of nature.

Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?
Exactly

We cannot understand Creation and yet it happened

Looking at nature its obvious to me that there must be a Creator

We could not have come to exist though dumb luck as Darwin claims

Some higher intelligence must be responsible
I see no reason why creation, meaning the beginning of the universe, is something humanity can never understand.

I see nothing in nature that points to any creator. In any event, any creator implies a hierarchy of creators.

lastly, Darwin never made any claims to dumb luck about a force of nature. In fact, his theory proposed clearly identifiable circumstances that guided the evolution of species.
The universe can not actually have a beginning, perhaps the current phase that we are in had a beginning but the matter always had to exist.

Or you can babble that everything just popped into existence because nothing wanted to make a universe.

That is pure non scientific babble

There is no scientific theory that the universe had a beginning.

I am not babbling that everything popped into existence. You are the one claiming scientists claim that. They don't.
There are only two possibilities and these possibilities have been debated since man first became aware; the universe began or the universe has always existed.

The latter just isn't possible for a number of good reasons and the former has been proven through observations.
Actually the latter is quite possible as if the universe was not here then it must have been created by some means. Not meaning God either but something has to come from somewhere

So you are claiming that the Universe came from nothing? Hmmmm

Most scientists believe in the Big Bang. And that the Universe has always existed.
Where the universe came from is a silly question when humanity still has no idea what the universe is

I agree that it is a silly question. But many people seem obsessed with it.
There is nothing wrong with the question, the problem rest with the sanity of the people who claim to know

I accept the science based answer. And, I say again, I do not believe that nothing created something. Which you claim means I am not an atheist, despite the fact I do not believe in God.
There is no science based answer as to what the universe is, all science can do is observe. The answer is not knowable from humanities current position on Earth

Actually, we can observe that the universe is expanding. And we can observe that the rate of expansion is slowing, however small the incremental slowing may be.

Apparently, what cannot be proven is your repeated claim that atheists believe nothing created something, and that anyone who does not believe nothing created something is not an atheist.
LOL the observation that the universe is expanding has led scientist to an impasse because the expansion is both faster than light and faster than gravity can create, so they invented dark matter. Simplified the universe can not even be proved to exist mathematically. So according to science the universe is not real
BULLSHIT!

Well then genius, what is it that atheist believe created life.

I'll answer, nothing got bored and wrote genetic code.

You can not escape
The only nothing in the universe is God.

You can not escape!
This game is fun. The rational answer is to know as I do that no one wins because no one knows, so all efforts lead to a draw. Been doing this for years, never quite seen the atheist get this riled up before. I guess that they do not like their own nothing stew

CIAO Charlie
Again, answer the question, what THING is God.
If God is not a thing and God created everything, then a belief in God is a belief that everything came from no thing!

LOL the observation that the universe is expanding has led scientist
scientistS! What language do you normally speak anyway?
The observation that the universe is expanding has led scientist to find new ideas instead of gravity forcing the universe apart as they claim that there is not enough mass to achieve this, now they are babbling that the universe is not real or that an attractive force is coming from outside the universe.

LOL no scientist has a clue, yet they have convinced fools like you that they know.

No scientist has a clue. But somehow an evangelist who wrote a book is infallible?
The scientist are arguing with each other as though each one knows but nothing adds up so all roads lead beck to God.

LOL science is claiming that 85 percent of the universe is missing.

Really

And still, not all atheists believe something came from nothing.
Where then do some atheist say that life came from?

Answer a pond full of nothing that just became life.

Hardly science

A pond full of nothing? Nothing but water, mud, minerals, elements, assorted combinations of chemicals ect ect. A pond is not nothing.

You mean as opposed to an old guy with a long beard sitting on a cloud?

What is it with you people and you absolute fixation on what others may or may not believe?
If you are confident in your beliefs you've no need to criticize or question the beliefs of others.
After all, in the end you'll be sipping tea with Jeebers up in heaven while they're waist deep in crap standing on their heads, right?

Forum List

Back