This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

All of the parts found were from a Boeing 757--a commercial jet liner. The bodies of the passengers were identified via DNA evidence. You have your opinions. I have facts.
CHECK MATE BITCH
Terral asks for any pics of a crashed airliner, I post them and the Alex Jones worshipers freak out!

Now need to worry though, starting October 15th we're all gonna die from the Swine Flu vaccine anyway.

Right Terral? :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]One-Liner Idiot!!! :0)[/ame]

I do not know what hit the pentagon, but it can obviously be inferred that it was definitely not a commercial jet air liner. A commercial jet air liner did NOT crash into the pentagon.

Anyone who claims such, is either deliberately dishonest, lacks cognition ability, or quite frankly stupid.

All of the parts found were from a Boeing 757--a commercial jet liner.
The bodies of the passengers were identified via DNA evidence.

You have your opinions. I have facts.

CHECK MATE BITCH

The first is the fact that while almost all the victims of the attack were positively identified through DNA and dental records, we are also told that there is no significant remaining plane debris within the Pentagon because the intensity of the inferno after the crash wholly incinerated the aircraft and its component parts. These are two completely different and irreconcilable narratives.

there is no verifiable plane debris to positively ID Flight 77, the government claims the fire in the Pentagon was so hot that the virtually indestructible titanium engines were melted, enormous metal wings incinerated, detachable vertical tail fins swallowed whole, seats and luggage consumed, every inch of metal framing obliterated, landing gear gone, a whole enormous Boeing 757 essentially vaporized into molten rubble and dust. And yet that same raging, all-consuming inferno spared enough body parts and DNA of 184 individuals

9/11 - Hard Facts, Hard Truth | The Pentagon

there is no verifiable plane debris to positively ID Flight 77, the government claims the fire in the Pentagon was so hot that the virtually indestructible titanium engines were melted, enormous metal wings incinerated, detachable vertical tail fins swallowed whole, seats and luggage consumed, every inch of metal framing obliterated, landing gear gone, a whole enormous Boeing 757 essentially vaporized into molten rubble and dust. And yet that same raging, all-consuming inferno spared enough body parts and DNA of 184 individuals

Here are the shocking images of human remains. These are government exhibits from the Mousaui Trial. It proves human remains of passengers were found at the Pentagon.

9-11 Research: Human Remains

I'm torn on whether to subject them to the ridicule you're sure to impart but people should not forget what Al Queda did that day so there is the link. I'm sure you'll cry "foul" somehow even though these images were entered into federal district court in the US V. Mousaui (sp?) case. So let me guess, the judge let manufactured evidence into the trial, right?

Fuck you.

Here are the shocking images of human remains. These are government exhibits from the Mousaui Trial. It proves human remains of passengers were found at the Pentagon.

I'm torn on whether to subject them to the ridicule you're sure to impart but people should not forget what Al Queda did that day so there is the link. I'm sure you'll cry "foul" somehow even though these images were entered into federal district court in the US V. Mousaui (sp?) case. So let me guess, the judge let manufactured evidence into the trial, right?

Fuck you.

I see a couple of charred bodies .. no doubt pentagon staffers.. it does nothing to explain how titanium engines and 99% of a jetliner vaporised into nothing but DNA remained to positively identify 184 passengers...so..uh...fuck you..

I do not know what hit the pentagon, but it can obviously be inferred that it was definitely not a commercial jet air liner. A commercial jet air liner did NOT crash into the pentagon.

Anyone who claims such, is either deliberately dishonest, lacks cognition ability, or quite frankly stupid.
you say this after i gave you a link showing TONS of 757 parts within the pentagon????

All of the parts found were from a Boeing 757--a commercial jet liner.
The bodies of the passengers were identified via DNA evidence.

You have your opinions. I have facts.

CHECK MATE BITCH

The first is the fact that while almost all the victims of the attack were positively identified through DNA and dental records, we are also told that there is no significant remaining plane debris within the Pentagon because the intensity of the inferno after the crash wholly incinerated the aircraft and its component parts. These are two completely different and irreconcilable narratives.

9/11 - Hard Facts, Hard Truth | The Pentagon
another LIE

Fuck you.

I see a couple of charred bodies .. no doubt pentagon staffers.. it does nothing to explain how titanium engines and 99% of a jetliner vaporised into nothing but DNA remained to positively identify 184 passengers...so..uh...fuck you..
because they DIDN'T "vaporize" that is another lie you troofer morons keep claiming

Fuck you.

because they DIDN'T "vaporize" that is another lie you troofer morons keep claiming

disintegrated ?..wtf happened to all the steel aircraft parts ? other than the pick up truck full shown in the picture ?...and candycornhole wants to deceive and imply that the bodies pictured are passengers...how could DNA remain for 184 passengers but 99% of the plane vanished ?

.how could DNA remain for 184 passengers but 99% of the plane vanished ?

The DNA of the 58 passengers on the plane were identified as well as those who died at the Pentagon. Remains were returned to the families. Dover AFB's mortuary unit ID'd many of the bodies including the hi-jackers by a matter of elimination.

As for the plan "vanishing", how do you know it vanished?

Vin Narayanan:
-"I hopped out of my car after the jet exploded, nearly oblivious to a second *jet* hovering in the skies".

Joel Sucherman:
-Sucherman saw another plane climb steeply and make a sharp turn. "I thought, 'Is this thing coming around to make a second attack? If there is another explosion, we're toast.'"..."another plane started veering up and to the side. At that point it wasn't clear if that plane was trying to maneuver out of the air space or if that plane was coming round for another hit.

Kelly Knowles:
...she saw a second plane in the air *over the Pentagon* *as* a hijacked jet plunged into the five-sided military fortress...some sort of plane followed the doomed American Airlines jet toward the Pentagon, then veered away after the explosion. "Thank God somebody else saw that. There was most definitely a second plane, " Knowles said. "It's so frustrating because nobody knows about the second plane, or if they do they're hiding it for some reason." (Kelly sounds like a great actress) Pentagon official said late Friday no other plane was flying with the jetliner. But he said it was possible a military plane was in the area at the time of the attack. (that would sure fool a lot of people who saw a jet fly away)

Keith Wheelhouse:
-He believes it flew directly above the American Airlines jet, as if to prevent two planes from appearing on radar while at the same time guiding the jet toward the Pentagon....As the hijacked jet started its descent, "it's like it stepped on its gas pedal, " Wheelhouse said. "As soon as he did that, the second plane banked off to the west." A possible explanation for the second plane could be a plane landing at nearby Ronald Reagan National Airport . The Pentagon is between the cemetery and the airport... (He) said it's possible the second plane was a military plane, but the military has not said it had a plane shadowing the hijacked jet."

Topic 5

Vin Narayanan:
-"I hopped out of my car after the jet exploded, nearly oblivious to a second *jet* hovering in the skies".

Joel Sucherman:
-Sucherman saw another plane climb steeply and make a sharp turn. "I thought, 'Is this thing coming around to make a second attack? If there is another explosion, we're toast.'"..."another plane started veering up and to the side. At that point it wasn't clear if that plane was trying to maneuver out of the air space or if that plane was coming round for another hit.

Kelly Knowles:
...she saw a second plane in the air *over the Pentagon* *as* a hijacked jet plunged into the five-sided military fortress...some sort of plane followed the doomed American Airlines jet toward the Pentagon, then veered away after the explosion. "Thank God somebody else saw that. There was most definitely a second plane, " Knowles said. "It's so frustrating because nobody knows about the second plane, or if they do they're hiding it for some reason." (Kelly sounds like a great actress) Pentagon official said late Friday no other plane was flying with the jetliner. But he said it was possible a military plane was in the area at the time of the attack. (that would sure fool a lot of people who saw a jet fly away)

Keith Wheelhouse:
-He believes it flew directly above the American Airlines jet, as if to prevent two planes from appearing on radar while at the same time guiding the jet toward the Pentagon....As the hijacked jet started its descent, "it's like it stepped on its gas pedal, " Wheelhouse said. "As soon as he did that, the second plane banked off to the west." A possible explanation for the second plane could be a plane landing at nearby Ronald Reagan National Airport . The Pentagon is between the cemetery and the airport... (He) said it's possible the second plane was a military plane, but the military has not said it had a plane shadowing the hijacked jet."

Topic 5
so NOW the guys from USA Today are credible
:rolleyes:

Vin Narayanan:

Joel Sucherman:

Kelly Knowles:

Keith Wheelhouse:

Topic 5

what now they are not...unlike the other witnesses statements given on or shortly after 9/11 the testimony of some USA today employees has changed dramatically and conveniently as answers to the question as the official story grew..and this is why they are suspect

Vin Narayanan:

Joel Sucherman:

Kelly Knowles:

Keith Wheelhouse:

Topic 5

what now they are not...unlike the other witnesses statements given on or shortly after 9/11 the testimony of some USA today employees has changed dramatically and conveniently as answers to the question as the official story grew..and this is why they are suspect
you guys said they werent

i never said they werent
just that your take on what they said is in ERROR at best, and an outright LIE

..so when testimony evidence doesn't fit the official story it is ..in error ..but years later as it adapts to fit with the official story it has been ..corrected...I see

Last edited:
..so when testimony evidence doesn't fit the official story it is ..in error ..but years later as it adapts to fit with the official story it has been ..corrected...I see
who said it was in error?
i said your take on it is in ERROR
numbnuts

Hey, eots, did your cop friend see the plane pull up after it disappeared while diving at the Pentagon?

no it disappeared from view there are however several witnesses that say they did see a commercial airliner fly over the pentagon low alt immediately after impact
Good.

Produce the evidence that this plane left the area in the air.

Forum List

Back