This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

As for evidence, they also have the plane remnants, the passenger remains, the security camera video of the crash, and eye-witness accounts. To dispute the obvious is nonsense.

Yep - the statement concerning reputed all evidence is clearly flawed.

Hi Trojan:

Nobody can produce ANY evidence that either of these flights crashed in the empty field and at the Pentagon, because nothing like that ever happened on 9/11 nor any other day.

Just curious as to what theory of law do you think excludes witnesses? Because to claim their is no evidence is to claim there are no witnesses that contradict your conclusions. Therefore your statement is false.

No. My statement is 100 percent true, which is the reason that Trojan's reply includes 'no' pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE.

Unless you can show witnesses are not considered evidence -- and to my knowledge every legal proceeding allows for the introduction of witness evidence.

Okay. Bring out your witnesses. Then explain how 'your' AA77 appears in this EMPTY HOLE:

leftsidedamage.jpg

Go right ahead and point out the evidence for your missing 100-ton Jetliner!

NoWayBaby.jpg

I see the 18-feet 3-inch second-story hole, but no signs of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner! And guess what? All of these military/aviation experts agree 100 percent with me:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE]Trojan Is Living In 911Truth DENIAL!!![/ame]

Thanks for your help :)confused: = DUPE) in proving my hypothesis to be 100 percent true (#8).

GL,

Terral

Hi Trojan:

No. My statement is 100 percent true, which is the reason that Trojan's reply includes 'no' pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE.
GL,

Terral

No Terral, your statement is a lie since ALL eyewitness testimony contradicts your claims.

Fancy font and pictures do not matter here

YOU claim ALL evidence

Witnesses are considered evidence, if you belive witnesses are not evidence, please cite to the rules of evidence that exclude all witness testimony from a trier of fact

If however, you wish to claim you were mistaken, here is your chance to withdraw the claim of all evidence supports your theory

good luck

Hi Trojan:

GL,

Terral

No Terral, your statement is a lie since ALL eyewitness testimony contradicts your claims.

YOU claim ALL evidence

Witnesses are considered evidence, if you belive witnesses are not evidence, please cite to the rules of evidence that exclude all witness testimony from a trier of fact

If however, you wish to claim you were mistaken, here is your chance to withdraw the claim of all evidence supports your theory

good luck

136 documented witnesses in fact, posted way back in this ridiculous thread.

Not to mention that planes just don't disappear into thin air. Or DO they?

Hi Trojan:

GL,

Terral

YOU claim ALL evidence

good luck
terral will just keep posting the exact same nonsense no matter what you ask him

Hi Toro:

And yet, Toro cannot produce a single picture of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck]Jamie McIntyre Was There And Gave This CNN Report![/ame]

The fact that MILLIONS of Official Cover Story Idiots :)cuckoo:) believe the same 911LIES only proves my point that The USA 'IS' Worthy Of Utter Destruction (#8).

Do ANY of you Loyal Bushie/Obama Numskulls have even ONE PICTURE of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE???? No. And you never will, because that never happened on 9/11 nor any other day . . .

Check my Pentagon Timeline (8:10 AM) to see that AA77 (like AA11) was canceled on 9/11. DUPES!!!

Indenial911.jpg

GL,

Terral

Hi Toro:

He was talking about witnesses, as was I -- there is no need to post photos or videos or anything else.

This issue is about your witnesses and your apparent claim that witnesses are not considered evidence. This is a lie.

Why do you lie?

Hi Toro:

Yes I have Terral. Many, many times. In your fantastical delusion, you think that the plane that crashed into the Pentagon was a plane painted to look like the plane that actually did crash into the Pentagon.

Hi Toro:

Yes I have Terral. Many, many times. In your fantastical delusion, you think that the plane that crashed into the Pentagon was a plane painted to look like the plane that actually did crash into the Pentagon.
there have been TONS of photos posted of debris at the pentagon consistant with a boeing 757 having crashed
but the troofer morons will never admit it

Hi Trojan:

GL,

Terral

YOU claim ALL evidence

good luck

and many of them give completely conflicting testimony on the flight path and many that did not see the actual impact and may that report multiple planes in the air

YOU claim ALL evidence

good luck

and many of them give completely conflicting testimony on the flight path and many that did not see the actual impact and may that report multiple planes in the air

Which is consistent with witness testimony in general

Yet not one witness sees a missile, not one sees a flyover and not one disagrees with the central theme that a plane crashed into the Pentagon

Good God, have you ever reviewed witness testimony before? Do you expect over 100 witnesses to say exactly the same thing?

But again, my point is, there are witnesses - witnesses to an event are evidence in every court of law since humans held the first moot court around a campfire in the stone and flint days

All the photographic proof I need. Photos that were placed in evidence in a court of law which ended in a conviction. They hold more weight than all your stupid theories.

U.S.D.C. Eastern District of Virginia

And others

9-11 Research: Hull Piece

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/docs/enginerotor.jpg

There are hundreds of these pics available which show that AA77 did indeed hit the pentagon. Anyone who cannot accept that as fact has got a mental learning problem and really should seek professional help.

YOU claim ALL evidence

good luck

Eye witnesses disagree all the time.

What isn't in disagreement is the trail of lightpoles directly leading (and indicating) the path AA77 took.

Its called physcial evidence Sonny.

Nice presentation of the Flight-77 remnants at the Pentagon
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNRkb7AaQk&feature=fvw]YouTube - 9/11 Debunked: Pentagon Flight 77 Photo Evidence[/ame]

Forum List

Back