This is what happens when the wrong people are voted in .

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
People who go into the service are our greatest Americans, what they then are told to do is a lie, When they say to protect the people of this country, I'd ask how? when they say it is to protect our freedom ,again I would ask how. Pick your war back to the second, the second being the last one we had or should have been in. Tell me about how they were fought for anything other then corporate interest. You send these young people to a war that's a lie and when they realized they were used , their justifications for doing the horrible things that have to be done in a war is gone. This is the result.

The Army asked, 'How has serving impacted you?' The responses were heartbreaking

People who go into the service are our greatest Americans, what they then are told to do is a lie, When they say to protect the people of this country, I'd ask how? when they say it is to protect our freedom ,again I would ask how. Pick your war back to the second, the second being the last one we had or should have been in. Tell me about how they were fought for anything other then corporate interest. You send these young people to a war that's a lie and when they realized they were used , their justifications for doing the horrible things that have to be done in a war is gone. This is the result.

The Army asked, 'How has serving impacted you?' The responses were heartbreaking

Big mistake . . . attempting to turn veterans into yet another victim group the American Left can exploit for political currency. You already know the truth of the matter. If not for many of us, your head and the heads of millions of other free American citizens would be displayed on pikes in some bazaar or public square. Metaphor intended, but you might have to rub your two brain cells together to puzzle it out. We own the ongoing origin of your right to speak such anti-American bullshit.

How did we produce men so delicate that ordinary military service drives them to suicide? War used to be fought hand to hand in bloody conflict. You disemboweled the enemy while your best friend got his head lopped off. Then you went home and planted your crops. Can you see a man today setting sail into the great unknown in a leaky wooden ship? Men used to fight pirates. Now we pay the pirates ransom. Men tamed continents now they hide under the covers.

What the hell happened?

How did we produce men so delicate that ordinary military service drives them to suicide? War used to be fought hand to hand in bloody conflict. You disemboweled the enemy while your best friend got his head lopped off. Then you went home and planted your crops. Can you see a man today setting sail into the great unknown in a leaky wooden ship? Men used to fight pirates. Now we pay the pirates ransom. Men tamed continents now they hide under the covers.

What the hell happened?

Society convinced them one, it was perfectly natural to sit in a corner and cry, two it was okay to let women take on the heavy lifting, and three hating themselves for their actions and the actions of their ancestors was the norm. Beyond that, technology became their diapers and pacifiers. But don't give up all hope; there's still tough as nails men out there saving us from the dark hordes in between playing video games and begging their dates for a kiss.

Society convinced them one, it was perfectly natural to sit in a corner and cry, two it was okay to let women take on the heavy lifting, and three hating themselves for their actions and the actions of their ancestors was the norm. Beyond that, technology became their diapers and pacifiers.

You've heard that "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? Well, leftard fucks and pinhead pussies are the squeaky wheels these days. Eventually the men will have to slap the crack out of their asses, tear up their aprons and put them back to work as men. I'm not going to call names, but youall know who you are.
Thatsfunny.gif

Oh goody, everyone's violently paranoid senile old 70-something coot decided to address us! It's so cute the way he thinks anybody takes him seriously after all his senile, dementia sputtering about "party of hate" and Trump with his finger on "The Red Button" (you can hear the capital-letter status in his schizophrenic delusions).

It's no wonder that liberals have a paranoia disorder because they supported the most "racially paranoid" president of all time, Obama. He was the most paranoid president since Nixon; if you read his "Dreams of My Father" you'd know that entire piece-of-shit book was an exercise in paranoia against whites. And his real-life race-baiting, black-riot-inciting, race-card-masturbations further prove his fucked-up attitude about Caucasians. Black crybabies are the most racist, resentful, hate-filled morons in this country; EVERYTHING is racist to these sniveling babies, EVERYTHING is somehow an insult against black morons (even snow because it's white). Well guess what, this "white devil" no longer gives a fuck about that fucked-up race and their baby-tantrum grievance-mongering.

Big mistake . . . attempting to turn veterans into yet another victim group the American Left can exploit for political currency. You already know the truth of the matter. If not for many of us, your head and the heads of millions of other free American citizens would be displayed on pikes in some bazaar or public square. Metaphor intended, but you might have to rub your two brain cells together to puzzle it out. We own the ongoing origin of your right to speak such anti-American bullshit.
Yup and the people that would start wars for their pocket books need you Zombie followers. Who in the hell ever threatened our borders? Yes the revolutionary war was needed , We have been attacked twice, first by the British in 1812 and the Japanese in the 2nd world war, so yes these wars had to be fought, the civil war was hard to hide from . That's 4 of 104 wars this country has been in, many of the rest was this country massacring other people for profit. The early years up till 1923 were Indian massacres and the last years was us installing military dictatorships around the world and fighting for the oil companies for the profit of Halliburton and Carlyle. The two biggest winners in the Gulf war. Gee I wonder how that happened. If you can't come back with a argument with more words then we would be taken over by now , which anyone with a brain would have to ask how and when would that have happened . So your a willing good American that is nothing but a threat to the world, a killer of millions of Indians in this country and the deaths to great patriots of other countries fighting against monstrous dictators that we have placed or supported.

What I like the best about these answers is that they, without blinking, show what brainless ignorant Nazi wannabees they are. Every word that came from these pitiful few where used by every dictator in the world. My dick is bigger then your dick hilarity.

What the hell happened?

Doctors, lawyers and pharmaceutical companies engineered this total bullshit "condition" called PTSD.
Doing so created a massive income stream for the aforementioned and another formula to be used to steal from American taxpayers...it also has totally pussified our once upon a time badasses within our military.
Ain't that right Golfing Gator ?

Doctors, lawyers and pharmaceutical companies engineered this total bullshit "condition" called PTSD.
Doing so created a massive income stream for the aforementioned and another formula to be used to steal from American taxpayers...it also has totally pussified our once upon a time badasses within our military.

you are just a fucking moron. PTSD has always been there, we just had different names for it.

PTSD is treated far more by therapy than by medication

JBander is the type of senile old coot who would run outside and scream at a passing cloud overhead if it were shaped like President Trump. Poor old JBander, he's just frustrated that his nurse doesn't change his adult diaper nearly often enough.

What the hell happened?

Rules of Engagement. Its just that simple

you are just a fucking moron. PTSD has always been there, we just had different names for it.

True...the extortionist pussies are treated with therapy.

What the hell happened?
There is one major difference. Volunteer as compared to conscription. In recent wars in the middle east, we had soldiers doing multiple tours. In Viet Nam, most did one tour. In WW 2 this is not an even statement, but D Day was June 6, 1944. When most of our soldiers started to enter the Euro continent. Within a year the War in Euro was over. All of this with conscription. Now the battles and the beach invasions were nasty. In the Japanese theatre we know takong those islands was not a piece ofcake. And some of the bloodiest battles in history happened on those islands, on ships and in Euro. So PTSD for a longer time presence may be possible. The warfare a bit different with a relentless ideological enemy that bullies and kills its own also. All volunteers from a reduced amount of men that qualify for the military.

Snarkey* you have no experience and you have no idea what goes through the heads of those who do.

Snarkey* you have no experience and you have no idea what goes through the heads of those who do.

Golfing Gator is 100% positive that all conspiracy theories have merit....EXCEPT for one that may surround the PTSD hoax.

Golfing Gator is 100% positive that all conspiracy theories have merit....EXCEPT for one that may surround the PTSD hoax.

Dude, why do you have to make up lies about me? I laugh my ass off at the CT kooks...in fact been doing so for the last week with one in particular. I am 100% positive that all conspiracy theories are bullshit made up for weak minded morons like you.

Forum List

Back