🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is What Trump Wants Welfare Recipients to Do

The Right loves to talk about "welfare benefits" as if it is some sort of institutional bureaucracy with their own Cabinet Secretary that should be eliminated. Since I have no idea what their definition of a "welfare" benefit is, I will confine myself to SNAP and Section 8 housing. Since both of those programs mainly exist to make sure that the elderly and the children have a bed to sleep in and food on the table, I can only assume that the Right is pissed off that the elderly and children are deadbeats, and should be made to suffer because they do not work. That is their definition of MAGA.

The problem with our welfare system is that people have children while using it. While that may not be the children's problem, it's our problem.

if it were up to me, you wouldn't be allowed to have children while using any government program.

Before you can solve any social problem, you have to get real, and you have not done so.

About time! Good for him for making the effort to help people to help themselves.

The order, “Reducing Poverty in America by Promoting Opportunity and Economic Mobility,” promotes marriage in addition to work as a way to escape poverty.

Last September, President Trump restored the work requirement for certain recipients in the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program, which the former president had waived.

More @ This is What Trump Wants Welfare Recipients to Do - Black Community News

Note the source!!!!!
They are afraid he will make them work?

The Right loves to talk about "welfare benefits" as if it is some sort of institutional bureaucracy with their own Cabinet Secretary that should be eliminated. Since I have no idea what their definition of a "welfare" benefit is, I will confine myself to SNAP and Section 8 housing. Since both of those programs mainly exist to make sure that the elderly and the children have a bed to sleep in and food on the table, I can only assume that the Right is pissed off that the elderly and children are deadbeats, and should be made to suffer because they do not work. That is their definition of MAGA.

The problem with our welfare system is that people have children while using it. While that may not be the children's problem, it's our problem.

if it were up to me, you wouldn't be allowed to have children while using any government program.
Sterilization. :eusa_think:

Before you can solve any social problem, you have to get real, and you have not done so.

Oh, I'm real alright. But I'll correct you: Before you can solve any social program, you have to quit making it grow first.

For Democrats, the more people on government programs, the better. It's why Hussein doubled the food stamp role and created over 20 million additional new government dependents on Commie Care. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

So the more kids you have, the lager Snap's card you get, the bigger HUD house in the suburbs you get, and the more welfare.

I think the poor should just be killed and tossed in mass graves. We have robots now. We don't need ditch diggers so much.

About time! Good for him for making the effort to help people to help themselves.

The order, “Reducing Poverty in America by Promoting Opportunity and Economic Mobility,” promotes marriage in addition to work as a way to escape poverty.

Last September, President Trump restored the work requirement for certain recipients in the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program, which the former president had waived.

Note the source!!!!!

Marriage as a means to escape poverty? So women who are poor should marry rich men, while men who are poor should get married and be even more poor when they can't afford to support a wife who is also hoping to escape poverty. This makes perfect sense!

No, wait....it's stupid.

Note the source!!!!!
Why are there any poor in alleged right to work States?

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

Employment is at will in our at-will employment States.

Only the right wing prefers to blame to poor, for any lack progress, of the rich getting richer faster.

Note the source!!!!!

Marriage as a means to escape poverty? So women who are poor should marry rich men, while men who are poor should get married and be even more poor when they can't afford to support a wife who is also hoping to escape poverty. This makes perfect sense!

No, wait....it's stupid.

I think it has more to do with parenthood than marital status.

There is a direct proportion to single-parent homes and poverty. It's been promoted by the left for decades. Being unmarried doesn't make you poor, but trying to raise children alone can.

Oh, I'm real alright. But I'll correct you: Before you can solve any social program, you have to quit making it grow first.

For Democrats, the more people on government programs, the better. It's why Hussein doubled the food stamp role and created over 20 million additional new government dependents on Commie Care. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

So the more kids you have, the lager Snap's card you get, the bigger HUD house in the suburbs you get, and the more welfare.

I know, and if it were up to you, you would forbid people from having kids who are on SNAP, which means, for most practical purposes that they must give up sex, the alternative being that they get thrown off of SNAP and the kids starve.

I nominate you to head the GOP party permanently. Your social values are a perfect fit.

Note the source!!!!!

Yeah, lets all get married to get out of poverty...:102:

I know, and if it were up to you, you would forbid people from having kids who are on SNAP, which means, for most practical purposes that they must give up sex, the alternative being that they get thrown off of SNAP and the kids starve.

I nominate you to head the GOP party permanently. Your social values are a perfect fit.

They could also try birth control. In fact most people who aren't reprehensible degenerates already use some form of birth control when they do not want (or can't afford) more children.

What we could do is round up all the poor people who have children they can't afford, slaughter them, roast them, and feed them to the responsible poor. That would be fair I think.

Why thank you, I would love to run the GOP.

If it were up to me, nobody would be able to collect any kind of welfare until they were fixed first. No more having kids while on taxpayer dollars. You could have all the sex you wanted then.

After all, what do you think we working people do when we can't financially afford any more children? We get ourselves fixed or otherwise practice some sort of birth control.

If it were up to me, nobody would be able to collect any kind of welfare until they were fixed first. No more having kids while on taxpayer dollars. You could have all the sex you wanted then.

After all, what do you think we working people do when we can't financially afford any more children? We get ourselves fixed or otherwise practice some sort of birth control.
Should Congress fix the moral Standard whenever they run deficits instead of surpluses?

Like that implant thing ? I don’t disagree . How about free abortions!?

Why y’all get so mad over poor people ?

Eehhhh, Because our tax dollars are supporting them?

Eehhhh, Because our tax dollars are supporting them?
Where Is The Outrage Over Corporate Welfare?

They could also try birth control. In fact most people who aren't reprehensible degenerates already use some form of birth control when they do not want (or can't afford) more children.

What we could do is round up all the poor people who have children they can't afford, slaughter them, roast them, and feed them to the responsible poor. That would be fair I think.

John, Meet Ray Cleveland. Between the two of you, you could build a new fascist empire.

Ray, I'm done with you and your incredibly lack of basic human compassion. Join a militia group and plant land mines along the border while shooting poor children for rifle practice.

Ray, I'm done with you and your incredibly lack of basic human compassion. Join a militia group and plant land mines along the border while shooting poor children for rifle practice.

Lack of human compassion? What do you call having kids that you can't support? What do you call having kids grow up in the projects living in filth? What do you call having kids that grow up in neighborhoods riddled with gunfire every night?

For crying out loud, when kids start having kids themselves, they ruin any chance of having a financially successful or stable life. When you are young, that's when you need to start setting a path for yourself. If you don't do it then, the only path you have left is poverty.

How can we ever solve poverty when we encourage poor people to create more poor people? Food stamps? Give me a break. We've been doing it the liberal way for over 50 years now, and what do we have to show for it? Very little change in the percentage of our poverty population.

Forum List

Back