This is why I am pissed about how many people are on food stamps

More lies. You have yet to post what you claim the ARRA says directly from the ARRA and not some third party. Until you do you will forever be a worthless lying POS.

The ARRA included a provision to temporarily suspend Able Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWD) requirements. This memo informs TAO staff of: the termination of the ABAWD Waiver, the ARRA suspension of ABAWD rules; BEACON coding related to the rule suspension; and case manager responsibilities for processing ABAWD cases at application and recertification.

Field Ops Memo 2009-33: SNAP: The Temporary Suspension of ABAWD Rules Based on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act | Mass Legal Services

He will not except that, but it really doesn't matter.

My thoughts are, you may never see him in this thread again.

The ARRA included a provision to temporarily suspend Able Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWD) requirements. This memo informs TAO staff of: the termination of the ABAWD Waiver, the ARRA suspension of ABAWD rules; BEACON coding related to the rule suspension; and case manager responsibilities for processing ABAWD cases at application and recertification.

Field Ops Memo 2009-33: SNAP: The Temporary Suspension of ABAWD Rules Based on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act | Mass Legal Services

He will not accept that, but it really doesn't matter.

This thread should have died about 75 post back. Maybe it will now.

That duck that fly, I've countered every argument you've made. You need to build a better argument.
More lies. You have yet to post what you claim the ARRA says directly from the ARRA and not some third party. Until you do you will forever be a worthless lying POS.

Just to catch you up, littlelyingreb was claiming that Bush never waived the ABAWD rules and that Obama was the first in history to do so with a special provision in the ARRA. I said Obama did no such thing, all the ARRA did was grant a WAIVER identical to the many waivers Bush had already granted the states. I pointed out it was not a clause in the ARRA that suspended the 3/36 time limit but the WAIVER, last modified by Bush, that suspended the 3/36 time limit.

So now that you are up to speed, I found this in the pdf on your link, so I thank you for proving it was the waiver, as last modified by Bush to give states the option to suspend the 3/36 time limit, and not some special clause only in the ARRA that never existed before the ARRA:

On the weekend of May 29, 2009, MIS will:
On the Work Requirements Window, in the Work Program Field
• automatically change all ABAWDs currently designated on BEACON as
Work Program Required Yes to Work Program Required No;
• automatically change the Required Status Reason to ABAWD Waiver;

Last edited:

He will not except that, but it really doesn't matter.

Wrong as usual.

Just to catch you up, littlelyingreb was claiming that Bush never waived the ABAWD rules and that Obama was the first in history to do so with a special provision in the ARRA. I said Obama did no such thing, all the ARRA did was grant a WAIVER identical to the many waivers Bush had already granted the states. I pointed out it was not a clause in the ARRA that suspended the 3/36 time limit but the WAIVER, last modified by Bush, that suspended the 3/36 time limit.

So now that you are up to speed, I found this in the pdf on your link, so I thank you for proving it was the waiver, as last modified by Bush to give states the option to suspend the 3/36 time limit, and not some special clause only in the ARRA that never existed before the ARRA:

Dumb ass bush never suspended the time limit for the Snaps program obama has.

I've already posted the USDA acknowledging that Bush started suspending the 3/36 time limit in 2004 by changing the waiver guidelines. Bush changed the waiver rules again in 2006 extending the waiver from 1 year to 2.

But keep on lying, it makes you look brilliant.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

I've already posted the USDA acknowledging that Bush started suspending the 3/36 time limit in 2004 by changing the waiver guidelines. Bush changed the waiver rules again in 2006 extending the waiver from 1 year to 2.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler
Bush did not suspend anything stop lying.

Samuel Butler
According to the USDA you are the liar.
The USDA says that by Jan 8, 2009 Bush had suspended the time limit for 46 states, DC, Guam, The Virgin Islands and Indian reservations in 10 states.

Samuel Butler
The USDA says that by Jan 8, 2009 Bush had suspended the time limit for 46 states, DC, Guam, The Virgin Islands and Indian reservations in 10 states.

Dumb ass I was the one that used it you were the one bitching about it being wrong
I know what it says you can't comprehend what it says because your fucking head is stuck up obama's ass.

We should take those on food stamps and have them work it off. Cleaning parks, weed whacking the shoulders of road, so on and so forth

-Geaux

Dumb ass I was the one that used it you were the one bitching about it being wrong
I know what it says you can't comprehend what it says because your fucking head is stuck up obama's ass.
You were the one ABUSING the USDA and I used the USDA to expose your lie. Now suddenly the USDA that was infallible when you thought it supported your lie is suddenly always wrong about Bush.

You were the one ABUSING the USDA and I used the USDA to expose your lie. Now suddenly the USDA that was infallible when you thought it supported your lie is suddenly always wrong about Bush.
REB was abusing the USDA? Really Edith?

ed the liar never fails you know that isn't true. What you wrote speaks for itself and calls you a liar.

Bush did not suspend anything obama did because of the ARRA signed in 2009 From the USDA
After all the USDA is the one that maintains the SNAPS program.

REB was abusing the USDA? Really Edith?

he must be drunk.

ed the liar never fails you know that isn't true. What you wrote speaks for itself and calls you a liar.

Bush did not suspend anything obama did because of the ARRA signed in 2009 From the USDA
Here is the USDA saying Bush suspended the 3/36 time limit in 2004, long BEFORE the ARRA and long before Obama was president.

FY 2004 ABAWD Waiver Request Guidelines

Waiver Criteria

Subsequent to the December 1996 waiver guidance package, we implemented final rules regarding the 3-month time limit for ABAWD participation in the Food Stamp Program. 7 CFR 273.24(f) allows FNS to waive the 3-month time limit for able-bodied adults who reside in an area that:

(1) Has an unemployment rate which exceeds 10 percent; or
(2) Does not have a sufficient number of jobs to provide employment for the individuals.

Here is the USDA saying Bush suspended the 3/36 time limit in 2004, long BEFORE the ARRA and long before Obama was president.

FY 2004 ABAWD Waiver Request Guidelines

Waiver Criteria

Subsequent to the December 1996 waiver guidance package, we implemented final rules regarding the 3-month time limit for ABAWD participation in the Food Stamp Program. 7 CFR 273.24(f) allows FNS to waive the 3-month time limit for able-bodied adults who reside in an area that:

(1) Has an unemployment rate which exceeds 10 percent; or
(2) Does not have a sufficient number of jobs to provide employment for the individuals.

You did not post the link and why would bush say in 2004 Has an unemployment rate which exceeds 10 percent. Unemployment rate was not a problem until well after 2008
I say you're lying
And again The USDA link I used has already verified what I said.

Gottja, goal post changed field goal waved off. BTW I responded to what you posted in the thread to which I responded.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back