This is why I am pissed about how many people are on food stamps

What did he change it too? It wasn't a year obama did that in 2009 the USDA SAID SO.
That is a lie! USDA did not mention a year at all. Well, at least you are trying a new lie, it was getting pretty boring with you repeating the same lies over and over.

Bush changed the 3/36 waiver for the duration of the waiver which was one year.

http://www.ers.usda.gov/media/227714/foodsecuritysnap_1_.pdf

Your right the guy said it was a years but the USDA SAID THIS

The ARR A suspension of time limits
for jobless adults without children also
may have increased participation. Prior
to ARRA, SNAP participation by many
jobless, working-age, nondisabled adults
without children was limited to 3 months
within a 3-year period.
obama suspended the time limit. meaning they could have more than a year.
Obama made no changes to the waiver rules, Bush changed the yearly waiver rules suspending the 3/36 time limit in 2004 and in 2006 Bush expanded the waiver to 2 years.

Again from your infallible USDA:

http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/rules/memo/2006/020306.pdf

February 3, 2006
SUBJECT: FSP – 2-Year Approval of Waivers of the Work Requirements for
ABAWDs
under 7 CFR 273.24
TO: All Regional Directors
Food Stamp Program
In response to requests from State agencies regarding the approval time-frame for
waivers of the work requirements for able-bodied adults without dependents (ABAWDs)
mandated by 7 CFR 273.24, we have decided to offer State agencies the option of 2-year
ABAWD waivers
under limited circumstances. We believe that this option will reduce
the burden imposed on State agencies of preparing annual requests for waivers affecting
areas with chronic high unemployment as well as having the additional benefit of
facilitating longer range planning by the affected State agencies.

Last edited:
People exploit the hell out of the "benefits" systems

For example there are some industries with seasonal employees. They will bust their behind for 3 months and accrue a crazy amount of hours. Then get "laid off" after the season is over and get paid very a high pay check for 8 months until they go back to work.

That is a lie! USDA did not mention a year at all. Well, at least you are trying a new lie, it was getting pretty boring with you repeating the same lies over and over.

Bush changed the 3/36 waiver for the duration of the waiver which was one year.

may have increased participation. Prior
to ARRA, SNAP participation by many
jobless, working-age, nondisabled adults
without children was limited to 3 months
within a 3-year period.
Obama made no changes to the waiver rules, Bush changed the yearly waiver rules suspending the 3/36 time limit in 2004 and in 2006 Bush expanded the waiver to 2 years.

February 3, 2006
ABAWDs
under 7 CFR 273.24
Food Stamp Program
In response to requests from State agencies regarding the approval time-frame for
waivers of the work requirements for able-bodied adults without dependents (ABAWDs)
mandated by 7 CFR 273.24, we have decided to offer State agencies the option of 2-year
ABAWD waivers
the burden imposed on State agencies of preparing annual requests for waivers affecting
areas with chronic high unemployment as well as having the additional benefit of

God damn what the fuck does this say dumb ass? Froom the USDA web site?

may have increased participation.

This happen in 2009

February 3, 2006
ABAWDs
under 7 CFR 273.24
Food Stamp Program
ABAWD waivers

This happen in 2009
It says that in 2009 Obama extended the Bush waiver that suspended the 3/36 time limit that Bush modified in 2004 and again in 2006. It does not say that the 3/36 time limit has NEVER been suspended before the 2009 ARRA, which is the lie you've been selling.

February 3, 2006
ABAWDs
under 7 CFR 273.24
Food Stamp Program
ABAWD waivers

This happen in 2009
It says that in 2009 Obama extended the Bush waiver that suspended the 3/36 time limit that Bush modified in 2004 and again in 2006. It does not say that the 3/36 time limit has NEVER been suspended before the 2009 ARRA, which is the lie you've been selling.

No it does not it says that the 2009 stimulus suspended the time limits meaning their was NONE.

This happen in 2009

No it does not it says that the 2009 stimulus suspended the time limits meaning their was NONE.
The time limits were already suspended by Bush, the 2009 stimulus merely extended the Bush suspension. Let me remind you what you posted earlier in the thread:
When obama signed the stimulus bill in 2009
he changed the requirements for receiving food stamps. Instead of three
months it went to a year
and you don't need to be employed
Bush had already changed it from 3 months to 2 years, so if Obama changed it to 1 year he would have shortened it by a year rather than lengthen it as you dishonestly claim.

The time limits were already suspended by Bush, the 2009 stimulus merely extended the Bush suspension. Let me remind you what you posted earlier in the thread:
months it went to a year
Bush had already changed it from 3 months to 2 years, so if Obama changed it to 1 year he would have shortened it by a year rather than lengthen it as you dishonestly claim.

Liar THE END

months it went to a year

Liar THE END
Already posted the links to Bush suspending the 3/36 time limit for a year in 2004 [http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/rules/memo/PRWORA/abawds/031104.htm] and then extending the suspension to 2 years in 2006. [http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/rules/memo/2006/020306.pdf]
You have yet to post anything from the ARRA itself to support even one of your lies.

Liar THE END
Already posted the links to Bush suspending the 3/36 time limit for a year in 2004 [http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/rules/memo/PRWORA/abawds/031104.htm] and then extending the suspension to 2 years in 2006. [http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/rules/memo/2006/020306.pdf]
You have yet to post anything from the ARRA itself to support even one of your lies.

You didn't post shit liar fail.

ed you have proven one thing that you are a dumb cock sucking son of a bitch. I've countered everything you tried to spin.

Liar THE END

That's the first true thing you posted. I Didn't post shit, I posted nothing but truth with links, you have posted nothing but bullshit lies.

That's the first true thing you posted. I Didn't post shit, I posted nothing but truth with links, you have posted nothing but bullshit lies.

That just isn't true you have not posted anything that countered my argument
Failure is all you will ever know.

You just can't stop yourself from lying, even when you say you quit!!! :eusa_liar:
Liar THE END

You just can't stop yourself from lying, even when you say you quit!!! :eusa_liar:
Liar THE END

You'e posted nothing to counter my argument. You failed.

Liar THE END

First of all, none of your lies are your own. If you remember I called your plagiarism on this post:
the 2009 stimulus bill scrapped limits on
SNAP
benefits to adults without children and raised the maximum benefit
by 13.6 percent through 2014. According to the Congressional Budget
Office
, about 20 percent of the $198 billion growth in between 2009 and
can be attributed to the new eligibility standards, and hence will
not go away once the economy recovers
I've highlighted all the lies you pretended to think up on your own, when you actually lifted them word for word from the liars at the Washington Examiner. You, of course didn't cite them because everyone knows they are pathological liars and you pretended you thought up their lies all by yourself.

Bush's modification of the waiver rules scrapped the limits on SNAP.
The ARRA stimulus raised the max benefit temporarily through Nov 2013 not through 2014.
The CBO never said there was $198 billion growth in SNAP spending between 2009 and 2011. That $198 billion number is nowhere in the CBO report, meaning it is completely made up. Not only that, the CBO report does not discuss spending during a 3 year period from 2009 to 2011, but in fact discusses a 5 year period from 2007 to 2011.
The CBO never said the growth in SNAP spending would not go away once the economy recovered, and actually said the SNAP spending would start to decline in 2014.

Here is a downloadable, searchable link to the actual CBO report, see if you can find a "$198 billion" figure with the search engine!

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/04-19-SNAP.pdf

Last edited:

First of all, none of your lies are your own. If you remember I called your plagiarism on this post:
SNAP
Office
I've highlighted all the lies you pretended to think up on your own, when you actually lifted them word for word from the liars at the Washington Examiner. You, of course didn't cite them because everyone knows they are pathological liars and you pretended you thought up their lies all by yourself.

The ARRA stimulus raised the max benefit temporarily through Nov 2013 not through 2014.
The CBO never said there was $198 billion growth in SNAP spending between 2009 and 2001. That $198 billion number is nowhere in the CBO report, meaning it is completely made up. Not only that, the CBO report does not discuss spending during a 3 year period from 2009 to 2011, but in fact discusses a 5 year period from 2007 to 2011.
The CBO never said the growth in SNAP spending would not go away once the economy recovered, and actually said the SNAP spending would start to decline in 2014.

Here is a downloadable, searchable link to the actual CBO report, see if you can find a "$198 billion" figure with the search engine!

Ed once again you've posted nothing to counter what was linked to the USDA web site. You even argue that they were wrong, and the USDA maintains the SNAPS program

SNAP
Office

The CBO never said there was $198 billion growth in SNAP spending between 2009 and 2011. That $198 billion number is nowhere in the CBO report, meaning it is completely made up. Not only that, the CBO report does not discuss spending during a 3 year period from 2009 to 2011, but in fact discusses a 5 year period from 2007 to 2011.

Ed once again you've posted nothing to counter what was linked to the USDA web site. You even argue that they were wrong, and the USDA maintains the SNAPS program
I argued that YOUR misinterpretation of what was on the USDA site was wrong. Furthermore, when I showed that same USDA site saying that Bush scrapped the ABAWD 3/36 time limit in 2004, and increasing the suspension on the ABAWD 3/36 time limit to 2 years in 2006, then suddenly to you the USDA was all wrong and knows nothing about the SNAP program.

Last edited:

The CBO never said there was $198 billion growth in SNAP spending between 2009 and 2001. That $198 billion number is nowhere in the CBO report, meaning it is completely made up. Not only that, the CBO report does not discuss spending during a 3 year period from 2009 to 2011, but in fact discusses a 5 year period from 2007 to 2011.

I argued that YOUR misinterpretation of what was on the USDA site was wrong. Furthermore, when I showed that same USDA site saying that Bush scrapped the 3/36 time limit in 2004, and increasing the suspension on the ABAWD time limit to 2 years in 2006, then suddenly to you the USDA was all wrong and knows nothing about the SNAP program.

Ed the only misinterpretation is all you your feeble mind can't handle it. obama made changes that bush never did. obama did away with the time limit of the snaps program. That's from the USDA web site

People exploit the hell out of the "benefits" systems

For example there are some industries with seasonal employees. They will bust their behind for 3 months and accrue a crazy amount of hours. Then get "laid off" after the season is over and get paid very a high pay check for 8 months until they go back to work.
I call bullshit.

In my state you get 2 weeks UI for every 3 weeks you work up to a UI base of 26 weeks. Furthermore they start counting those work weeks back from the quarter before the last full quarter you worked. So if your layoff was timed the worst, you would have to wait 25 weeks and at best 14 weeks, before you could start to collect and then your base would be only 2 months if you worked only 3 months. Extensions would be a % of your base number of weeks, so you could never work 3 months and collect for 8 months in my state.

Last edited:
I argued that YOUR misinterpretation of what was on the USDA site was wrong. Furthermore, when I showed that same USDA site saying that Bush scrapped the 3/36 time limit in 2004, and increasing the suspension on the ABAWD time limit to 2 years in 2006, then suddenly to you the USDA was all wrong and knows nothing about the SNAP program.

Ed the only misinterpretation is all you your feeble mind can't handle it. obama made changes that bush never did. obama did away with the time limit of the snaps program. That's from the USDA web site
The waiver did away with the time limit, and it was Bush who modified the waiver rules first to suspend the time limit for the year the waiver was in effect and then later extended the waiver suspension of the time limit to 2 years.

Obama merely extended the already granted waiver. The time limit was already suspended when Obama extended Bush's waiver. It is an out and out lie to say Bush never did away with the time limit, that has been proven with direct links to the USDA over and over again. You have yet to show anything directly from the ARRA stimulus to prove any of your lies and you never will because they don't exist. The waivers are controlled by a separate law, 7 CFR 273, and Obama never modified it.

Forum List

Back