🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THIS is why I'm such a passionate defender of freedom of expression. RIGHT NOW. TODAY.

It couldn't be much more clear.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.
Your bullshit is boring.
Cool, tough shit.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.
Your bullshit is boring.
Cool, tough shit.
Awwww...tough guy...
You are entertaining in a boring sort of way.

Your bullshit is boring.

It is quite tone deaf.

During a time of race riots, as diversity is proven utterly inconceivable, Mac bitches about racism. Holy irrelevance...

The fly in your OP is there is NO freedom of expression on college campuses anymore.
There are mostly leftist social justice seminars for years now on most college campuses with NO oppositional opinions allowed.
As usual, you finished your OP with a bang, but began with a faulty premise!

But, that's, just you....

So how do you feel about people being fired from their jobs because of what they post on personal facebook pages.
I am no expert on this question, but I believe that — legally speaking — private employers have always had the “freedom,” with specific exceptions, to fire employees for public speech not to the employer’s liking. If anyone proposes to change these accumulated legal precedents, or the Constitution itself, they should say so openly ... and try to craft workable law or a Constitutional Amendment to that effect. I am certainly open to such changes ... within reason.

There are exceptions. If you have a contract with that employer it will define the terms of employment which can be enforced by the courts if they agree with your interpretation.

What you allude to is at will employment which does gives employers a lot of leeway for firing or dismissing. Still there is even limitations to that. The notable one is discrimination. Still I do not know why someone would stay when they have been discriminated against but hey maybe you can get a big severance payday for leaving or take it to court. Sexual harassment can be fought and if it can be proven. As Steve Miller says "Take the money and run". Generally even whistle blowers are protected even with being at will employee.

The fly in your OP is there is NO freedom of expression on college campuses anymore. There are mostly leftist social justice seminars for years now on most college campuses with NO oppositional opinions allowed. As usual, you finished your OP with a bang, but began with a faulty premise! But, that's, just you.....
Well yes, that's the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left supporting the shutdown of freedom of expression on the very last fucking place on the entire fucking planet such a thing should happen: American college campuses.

Gee, did you think you had me there?

Your clumsy attempted deflection from my point failed. But I'm glad you tried. :)

The fly in your OP is there is NO freedom of expression on college campuses anymore. There are mostly leftist social justice seminars for years now on most college campuses with NO oppositional opinions allowed. As usual, you finished your OP with a bang, but began with a faulty premise! But, that's, just you.....
Well yes, that's the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left supporting the shutdown of freedom of expression on the very last fucking place on the entire fucking planet such a thing should happen: American college campuses.

Your clumsy attempted deflection from my point failed. But I'm glad you tried. :)

It does appear, that you left this germane point OUT OF YOUR OP!; idiot.

It's not germane, as much as you want it to be. The thread is not about them, although I did mention them anyway: "For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics)..."

I guess you "missed" that part, huh?

Give up, Einstein. You're out of your league.

Right now bunch of anti-American corporations and organizations that only value profits and power are donating and approving of an organization that murders Americans and burns American flags. The societal equivalent of black death.

Mac bitches about Trump.

It is incredible, Mac certainly deserves what is coming.

It's not germane, as much as you want it to be. The thread is not about them, although I did mention them anyway: "For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics)..."

I guess you "missed" that part, huh?

Give up, Einstein. You're out of your league.

Whaddya you care?
You don't vote!
No involvement, then no commitment. That's your motto.

Right now bunch of anti-American corporations and organizations that are completely balless are donating and approving of an organization that murders Americans and burns American flags.

Mac bitches about Trump.

This thread is not actually about Trump. He's just a small part of this. It's about people like you.

You guys still haven't quite figured that out, no matter how many times I say it. What a shock.

Just keep being what you are. Loud and proud. That's what this thread is about.

Right now bunch of anti-American corporations and organizations that are completely balless are donating and approving of an organization that murders Americans and burns American flags.

Mac bitches about Trump.

This thread is not actually about Trump. He's just a small part of this. It's about people like you.

You guys still haven't quite figured that out, no matter how many times I say it. What a shock.

People like me who want to preserve the greatest nation and its freedoms?

What did the text say about me? Absolutely nothing... Delusional mental gymnastics in action.

Mac bitches about Trump.

What did the text say about me? Absolutely nothing...
Correct! I never have to name names. One of the things I love about this place.

I make a purposely general point, and you guys jump in to self identify for me.

Always appreciated!

Mac bitches about Trump.

All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch, with no skin in the game!
You sound like a ranting old lady (sorry, not you, Old Lady).

Mac bitches about Trump.

What did the text say about me? Absolutely nothing...
Correct! I never have to name names. One of the things I love about this place.

I make a purposely general point, and you guys jump in to self identify for me.

Always appreciated!

More mental gymnastics. You are 500 miles from the track hoping to make a point.

Mac bitches about Trump.

All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch, with no skin in the game!
You sound like a ranting old lady (sorry, not you, Old Lady).
I'm an American, so I have plenty of skin in the game.

I notice you couldn't quote me saying I don't vote. Thanks for confirming that you're a liar.

I'm very comfy knowing that we'll get past this. Just keep being what you are, we'll get there.

Oh, and thanks for jumping in to self-identify for me.

The fly in your OP is there is NO freedom of expression on college campuses anymore.
There are mostly leftist social justice seminars for years now on most college campuses with NO oppositional opinions allowed.
As usual, you finished your OP with a bang, but began with a faulty premise!

But, that's, just you....

Disagree as any public school cannot stop it as it is free speech and is the law. So right wingers can protest all they want.

Private schools - they don't have to but they do allow protest if its organized well and you get permission. First amendment rights are universal and no school would want to be caught denying it. They can regulate it but they cannot deny unless you want to support gun laws by having guns then they probably will say no
So legally no school should be able to deny a protest or walk out. If it an extreme protest then it may be denied. They might get you on other things like missing classes if you do not get advanced permission. Spontaneous protest are probably a no no but if you ask permission, I do not see how they can deny it unless it a KKK protest.

Forum List

Back