🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THIS is why I'm such a passionate defender of freedom of expression. RIGHT NOW. TODAY.

Right now, the whole "conversation on race" is being held by the nutters both ends feeding into the worst behaviors of the other.

How will this be addressed?
The only way it will work is if and when both ends of the issue start being honest and hold their own accountable. That will start the momentum we need.

Those who refuse to see that their own house has to be cleaned simply won't be part of the conversation that leads to improvements. Fine with me.

Most likely it will get worse before then.

The mistake you're making is thinking the problem will be solved by those causing it. You are making a mistake if you think the extremists on both ends are going to see their own problems. Much less correct them.

It's a cop out and not taking responsibility for the problem to just say there's a problem but those causing the problem have to see it and correct it. Everyone else has to wait for them.

You've been doing that for how long now?

How is that working out?

You are part of the problem because you enable the problem to exist and grow.

It's going to take the rest of us to do it. All the sane people need to stop allowing the crazy people in their party to keep running things. Sure the crazy people should have a voice but they aren't the only voice and they are a minority.

So until the sane people stand up to say no to the crazy people, the crazy people will not stop. Why should they?
You're missing my point.

I've said a zillion times that the crazies on both ends of this issue are NOT going to be the same people who fix it. I used to think that anyone can be a part of improving things, but I've changed my mind on that. The only way this issue gets fixed is for the crazies to be marginalized out of the conversation and for the rest of us to fix it. And that process will have to include an honest look in the mirror by both ends, and it will have to include both ends of this holding their own side accountable for their actions. We're nowhere near that point yet.

You will be waiting a very long time to see or hear the ends of both parties hold anyone much less themselves accountable for anything.

It really doesn’t matter what the ends do.

What matters is what sane people do.

As I posted, the sane people should stop allowing the ends to dictate anything. Let them have input but only allow sane people to lead & make decision.

My whole point being ignore crazy, get sane people back in charge.

That requires sane people to get involved. That is the hard part. Sane people naturally stay away from crazy people.

How will this be addressed?
The only way it will work is if and when both ends of the issue start being honest and hold their own accountable. That will start the momentum we need.

Those who refuse to see that their own house has to be cleaned simply won't be part of the conversation that leads to improvements. Fine with me.

Most likely it will get worse before then.

The mistake you're making is thinking the problem will be solved by those causing it. You are making a mistake if you think the extremists on both ends are going to see their own problems. Much less correct them.

It's a cop out and not taking responsibility for the problem to just say there's a problem but those causing the problem have to see it and correct it. Everyone else has to wait for them.

You've been doing that for how long now?

How is that working out?

You are part of the problem because you enable the problem to exist and grow.

It's going to take the rest of us to do it. All the sane people need to stop allowing the crazy people in their party to keep running things. Sure the crazy people should have a voice but they aren't the only voice and they are a minority.

So until the sane people stand up to say no to the crazy people, the crazy people will not stop. Why should they?
You're missing my point.

I've said a zillion times that the crazies on both ends of this issue are NOT going to be the same people who fix it. I used to think that anyone can be a part of improving things, but I've changed my mind on that. The only way this issue gets fixed is for the crazies to be marginalized out of the conversation and for the rest of us to fix it. And that process will have to include an honest look in the mirror by both ends, and it will have to include both ends of this holding their own side accountable for their actions. We're nowhere near that point yet.

You will be waiting a very long time to see or hear the ends of both parties hold anyone much less themselves accountable for anything.

It really doesn’t matter what the ends do.

What matters is what sane people do.

As I posted, the sane people should stop allowing the ends to dictate anything. Let them have input but only allow sane people to lead & make decision.

My whole point being ignore crazy, get sane people back in charge.

That requires sane people to get involved. That is the hard part. Sane people naturally stay away from crazy people.
Well, my guess is that whatever creates the spark won't come from either of the parties. My guess is that it will have to come from within the culture. Some fucked up event happens and the right well-known voice says just the right thing in just the right way. Then a momentum is created.

Look, I'm the first to admit that I could be dreaming.

I watched a program on the Alt Right and Richard Spencer last night on Netflix. There are people -- and I guarantee you they post here -- who have no interest in racial healing. Their goal is to end the country as we know it and split it up. He says it clearly. They won't get that, of course, but it shows you their mindset and how dangerous they are.

It couldn't be much more clear.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.
Blah blah blah, you’re all for “freedom of expression” yet will vote for the SJW brigade.

I mean, can you be any more full of shit?

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.
Blah blah blah, you’re all for “freedom of expression” yet will vote for the SJW brigade.

I mean, can you be any more full of shit?
I pretty much covered that in the post. I really do try to keep this simple for you guys.

Grow some balls and admit what you are. It's not exactly a secret.

The last I checked, the only people doing there best to stifle the "freedom of speech and the freedom of expression," was the left. The left is trying every tactic they can dredge up out of the Marxist playbook to shut up those that differ in expression and with the exception of low-class white racists, they're not being racist. The racist fake Democrat party has been keeping blacks down in the inner-cities for decades. They push for blacks to murder their fetuses and provide only minimal poor quality education for them.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

Your principles are in your ass.
Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump has been under attack from the left since he decided to run for office and you're no different.
Which doesn't address my point in the least.

Neither does your entire stupid post. You are not a middle of the reader, you are hard core leftist, and intellectually dishonest to boot.

And while you say all that you repeat a right wing lie about left violence.

Mac will just have to face that Americans are not fine with blacks (or whites) looting and destroying things.

1afirenew052820.jpg

If you want to live in America as you would in Africa, better just move to Africa.
Stop the whites from killing cops knowing that the ignorant will blame blacks for it.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are.
That typical lib bullshit

trump is not to blame for the black and guilt-ridden white violence on the streets of our cities today

That falls on libs who hate trump but you are too partisan to admit it

What a joke, completely disregards that the Left has exposed itself as a bunch of anarchists, communists, terrorists and fascists.

Funny how that goes, isn't it?

How about the insinuation that, with Nazis not being invited to spread their filth on campus, freedom of expression is destroyed? Coupled with, freedom of expression, as exercised by Trump, exposed the racism in the country?

How about, before Trump's presidency, Mac didn't know that "real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism" still exists? It took Trump to reveal that to him.

How about, the "two sides" have to take their own side to account. But then he argues that the "violence" of the left might be used by the right not to take their own to account, and that's why he is worried "the most" "that people on the Left will blow this opportunity."

Most of the violence emerges from the right, most of the racism found a refuge on the right, but the left will blow this opportunity - because "violence". But hey, "Both Sides"! You have to marvel at that impossibly convoluted pretzel so as to bend "reality" to fit Mac's single-minded obsession.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I'm not just woke, I'm centrist woke. Sure, I'll point out how stupid it is that a bunch of hood rats is bad, but their badness is justified because FUCK TRUMP! Sure, Trump ain't the guy for that job, but he is the guy who is there. Just like every other president. All you did here was put up another post for some attention.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

Your principles are in your ass.
Anyone with half a brain can see that Trump has been under attack from the left since he decided to run for office and you're no different.
Which doesn't address my point in the least.

Neither does your entire stupid post. You are not a middle of the reader, you are hard core leftist, and intellectually dishonest to boot.
You're welcome to point out any lies. And be sure to quote me instead of just making it up, please. Thanks in advance.

And here's the second line of my sig, for liars like you: For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

There is no violence?

Last edited:

What a joke, completely disregards that the Left has exposed itself as a bunch of anarchists, communists, terrorists and fascists.

it's as if he has no idea of what has taken place over the last six months.
Of he does know and is spinning as hard as he can to support his leftist ideological friends.

I'm not just woke, I'm centrist woke. Sure, I'll point out how stupid it is that a bunch of hood rats is bad, but their badness is justified because FUCK TRUMP! Sure, Trump ain't the guy for that job, but he is the guy who is there. Just like every other president. All you did here was put up another post for some attention.
And it's done a delightful job, pissing off both silly, destructive ends of the spectrum.

Yep, fer some reason, them damn black folks got upset about somethin' for some reason 'n stuff.

Just out of nowhere 'n stuff.

Dang! What got into THEM all of a sudden?

Them damn black folks.

Last edited:
Yep, fer some reason, them damn black folks got upset about somethin' for some reason 'n stuff.

Them damn black folks.

Is mac excusing looting and burning buildings with kids inside them based on skin color now?

There are two kinds of people, those to whom virtue signaling is more important than civilization and those to whom it is not.

Them damn black folks.

Is mac excusing looting and burning buildings with kids inside them based on skin color now?

There are two kinds of people, those to whom virtue signaling is more important than civilization and those to whom it is not.
Nope, I'm sure not.

I even addressed that in the OP.

But thanks for lying. I mean, trying.

Forum List

Back