This is Why We Don't Need States Rights

If you're too dumb to get ID; if something that elementary is beyond your capability, you should not vote

It's not a matter of being "too dumb", it's a matter of having the economic means to get one, to take time out of your menial job to spend all day at the DMV to get an up to date license.

I recently had to update my wife's DL, to both reflect her new address and her new last name. It took two trips down to the DMV, and getting an on-line appointment was like playing the lottery. We eventually ended up having to drive 25 miles to another suburb because the location in our town never has open appointments.

I think he's just a myopic, bitter man who lacks any critical thinking skills.
Racist Douchenoodle say what?

If they cant afford an ID its because its not important to them. Anyways, college students will have a school ID
This is the same logic that old-timey segregationists used to use to justify poll taxes and literacy tests. Why am I not surprised?

It's not a matter of being "too dumb", it's a matter of having the economic means to get one, to take time out of your menial job to spend all day at the DMV to get an up to date license.

I recently had to update my wife's DL, to both reflect her new address and her new last name. It took two trips down to the DMV, and getting an on-line appointment was like playing the lottery. We eventually ended up having to drive 25 miles to another suburb because the location in our town never has open appointments.

Racist Douchenoodle say what?

I think the same thing of you.

'Y'all In For 4 YEARS OF HELL': La. House Bill Allows Cops To ARREST, FINGERPRINT ANYONE Without ID
I’m all for it. Lock them up indefinitely until they can PROVE who they are, or the DNA profile comes back to know which country to return them to.

Large parts of it, yes.

I adore the concept our Founding Fathers were trying to put in place. Unfortunately they were obscenely naive as to human nature and the realities of how any human society would eventually evolve.
Why do you hate America? The Bill of Rights is the very foundation of what protects us and makes lur nation distinct.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Fascism in America.

'Y'all In For 4 YEARS OF HELL': La. House Bill Allows Cops To ARREST, FINGERPRINT ANYONE Without ID

More Republican antics.

You are a hateful assshole and you are ruining your own cause. You wanted to say something against Republicans or Lousiana or Blacks but are too cowardly to just say it. Many here have your number. Without States Righs we have centralized utter control over all human life.

ANd just to correct what you say all the time ALL THOSE RIGHTS CAME FROMT THE STATES ORIGINALLY

1713627696185.png

1713627731658.png

Fetuses aren't children.

Blacks have a higher fertility rate than white folks do.
Fetuses and children are human life. (basic logic error that you make all the time) False Dichotomy , if you are interested :)

Blacks have a higher fertility rate (but here's that lie I've corrected you on several times I think)

1713627847430.png

1713627876146.png

But it is a joy to embarrass you. Now I'll go make the beds Have a shitty day

Why do you hate America? The Bill of Rights is the very foundation of what protects us and makes lur nation distinct
It basically comes down to the fact that I don’t trust human beings. None of them. Not my family. Not my acquaintances (I really don’t have friends). Not my coworkers. Not even my wife. Nobody.

The US Constitution is as full of fantasy as anything written by the Brothers Grimm, Tolkien, or J.K. Rawlings. It was bound to fail from the moment it was signed. The bill of rights especially, since it was not accompanied by a Bill of Responsibilities.

Forum List

Back