This is Why We Elected a Man Like Trump

I am still kinda worried about Y2K.2. I just bought a Nintendo Switch recently, and if I lose my save data I'm going to be thoroughly annoyed.

too bad the article title, didn't get covered in the whole article until a paragraph at the end, which didn't explain jack, on what this y2k rule or regulation is, that still needs complying to 17 years later, according to him.... with no reference at all to it either?

I hate crappy journalism like in this article....

oh, and why are you posting this article from 2017 from a faux news site? Did you liked the title?? :D

It may be a legitimate article, but the name of the site is a perfect oxymoron "Canada Free Press". I almost chocked on my pancakes with maple syrup when I saw that site name,

It may be a legitimate article, but the name of the site is a perfect oxymoron "Canada Free Press". I almost chocked on my pancakes with maple syrup when I saw that site name,
I use that site sometimes.........some articles are good at triggering the libs.........LOL

This is almost too funny. Evidently Bush and Obama were too busy.

Seventeen years after the Year 2000 bug came and went, the federal government will finally stop preparing for it.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Total ineptness and failure to manage their programs. What else did you suspect? Bunch of jack-offs PLAYING at governing and spending wads of our cash...

Seventeen years after the Year 2000 bug came and went, the federal government will finally stop preparing for it.

Total ineptness and failure to manage their programs. What else did you suspect? Bunch of jack-offs PLAYING at governing and spending wads of our cash...

Yea, not surprised...but 17 fricken years?

They were working Y2K++.. Secret program to make entire bureaucratic offices invisible to the Budget and Congress. And force us to adopt the European DAY/MONTH/YEAR format because it's FAR too confusing to them to have both.. That alone took 6 years to schedule and activate.

If you Google Trump and y2k you'll find many sources. Don't be like the tards here

They were working Y2K++.. Secret program to make entire bureaucratic offices invisible to the Budget and Congress. And force us to adopt the European DAY/MONTH/YEAR format because it's FAR too confusing to them to have both.. That alone took 6 years to schedule and activate.

So that modification was under the Y2K umbrella?

So that modification was under the Y2K umbrella?

Forgot the sarcasm emoji.... :2up: I'd pay a donation for the wall to find out what these jerks were REALLY working on for 15 or 16 years. From your link, they were swamping the OTHER Federal agencies with Y2K compliance requirements and paperwork.. So not only were THEY out of control, they were causing USELESS havoc in every other agency...

Obama didn't stop it. Neither did Bush. It took an outsider to stop this government waste

Trump to federal agencies: I think you can stop preparing for the Y2K bug now
Trump is playing you for a SUCKER

Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

"Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

The many ways that the president, his family and his aides are lining their own pockets...."

"They don’t even try very hard to hide it.

"President Trump, his family and more than a few of his appointees are using his presidency to enrich themselves.

"They are spending taxpayer dollars for their own benefit.

"They are accepting sweetheart deals from foreigners.

"And they are harnessing the power of the federal government on behalf of their businesses.
800.png

"There’s a word for this: corruption"

The CanadaFree Press is a legit site where a number of Americans post information, news, and opinions. Pay more attention to the credentials of the author than the name of the site.

Forum List

Back