🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This isn't just shocking...It's illegal

I believe that what this guy said on the air is the very definition of sedition. He needs to go to Prison, as well as the MSNBC executives.

MSNBC star demands CIVIL WAR against Trump
or just give him the civil war he thinks he wants...why do you think the left wants gun control, the ability to subdue Americans through insurrection is near impossible right now because of their arms

• Banned
Deutsch isn't an anchor, he's just a commentator that shows up once in a while.
Maybe. But the anchor was cheering him on. That makes them complicit. They all need to go to prison.

I believe that what this guy said on the air is the very definition of sedition. He needs to go to Prison, as well as the MSNBC executives.

"Sedition" isn't a crime in the US, so I don't think it's "definition" is particularly relevant. As for the Smith Act, you know that the plain reading of the statute has been found unconstitutional, right?

"Sedition" isn't a crime in the US, so I don't think it's "definition" is particularly relevant. As for the Smith Act, you know that the plain reading of the statute has been found unconstitutional, right?
He is not just ranting for ratings — he wants to actually see viewers engage in violence. That is illegal, anyway you slice it.

He is not just ranting for ratings — he wants to actually see viewers engage in violence. That is illegal, anyway you slice it.

:lol:

I didn't hear him say a word about "violence". Did you watch the video, or just read the headline?

Even if he had called for violence, it wouldn't be illegal. We have something called the First Amendment here, you might have heard of it.

If it were a Trump supporter they would agree with you! Get ahold of yourself.

I didn't hear him say a word about "violence". Did you watch the video, or just read the headline?

Even if he had called for violence, it wouldn't be illegal. We have something called the First Amendment here, you might have heard of it.

I don't think incite to violence speech is protected speech, is it?
I know yelling fire in a theater isn't

For "inciting" speech to be illegal, it has the pass the Brandenburg Test.

The speech must have been specifically intended to incite imminent violence or lawless action - and it must have been reasonably likely to actually directly provoke imminent violence or lawless action.

Brandenburg v. Ohio - Wikipedia

“This is not time to analyze and pundit,” said Deutsch. “We need a revolution at this point."

He's calling for a revolution. That is inciting violence, dipshitzky.

Ever hear of the Brandenburg test for inflammatory speech? Considering that his viewers have already proven that they are prone to violence, his statement can be considered an attempt to incite violence. A felony.

“This is not time to analyze and pundit,” said Deutsch. “We need a revolution at this point."

He's calling for a revolution. That is inciting violence, dipshitzky.

Ever hear of the Brandenburg test for inflammatory speech? Considering that his viewers have already proven that they are prone to violence, his statement can be considered an attempt to incite violence. A felony.

Don't try to play lawyer, dude. You're really bad at it.

I think you might have misread the decision in Brandenburg.

For "inciting" speech to be illegal, it has the pass the Brandenburg Test.

The speech must have been specifically intended to incite imminent violence or lawless action - and it must have been reasonably likely to actually directly provoke imminent violence or lawless action.

Brandenburg v. Ohio - Wikipedia
Consider his audience. BLM and other left wing militant groups. They really don't need a good excuse for violence. The fact that he gave them one, an open call for revolution, is inciting violence and the overthrow of our government.

Forum List

Back