🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This isn't just shocking...It's illegal

I believe that what this guy said on the air is the very definition of sedition. He needs to go to Prison, as well as the MSNBC executives.

MSNBC star demands CIVIL WAR against Trump

"Sedition" isn't a crime in the US, so I don't think it's "definition" is particularly relevant. As for the Smith Act, you know that the plain reading of the statute has been found unconstitutional, right?
He is not just ranting for ratings — he wants to actually see viewers engage in violence. That is illegal, anyway you slice it.

:lol:

I didn't hear him say a word about "violence". Did you watch the video, or just read the headline?

Even if he had called for violence, it wouldn't be illegal. We have something called the First Amendment here, you might have heard of it.
“This is not time to analyze and pundit,” said Deutsch. “We need a revolution at this point."

He's calling for a revolution. That is inciting violence, dipshitzky.

Ever hear of the Brandenburg test for inflammatory speech? Considering that his viewers have already proven that they are prone to violence, his statement can be considered an attempt to incite violence. A felony.

Don't try to play lawyer, dude. You're really bad at it.

I think you might have misread the decision in Brandenburg.
Did he or did he not call for a revolution? I believe that the overthrow of the government by physical violence meets the requirements of the test.

"Sedition" isn't a crime in the US, so I don't think it's "definition" is particularly relevant. As for the Smith Act, you know that the plain reading of the statute has been found unconstitutional, right?
He is not just ranting for ratings — he wants to actually see viewers engage in violence. That is illegal, anyway you slice it.

I didn't hear him say a word about "violence". Did you watch the video, or just read the headline?

Even if he had called for violence, it wouldn't be illegal. We have something called the First Amendment here, you might have heard of it.
“This is not time to analyze and pundit,” said Deutsch. “We need a revolution at this point."

He's calling for a revolution. That is inciting violence, dipshitzky.

Ever hear of the Brandenburg test for inflammatory speech? Considering that his viewers have already proven that they are prone to violence, his statement can be considered an attempt to incite violence. A felony.

Don't try to play lawyer, dude. You're really bad at it.

I think you might have misread the decision in Brandenburg.
Did he or did he not call for a revolution? I believe that the overthrow of the government by physical violence meets the requirements of the test.

No, it really doesn't. I'll give you a couple of minutes to wikipedia it.

I believe that what this guy said on the air is the very definition of sedition. He needs to go to Prison, as well as the MSNBC executives.

So what does this law apply to, another country?
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

So what does this law apply to, another country?
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

"Sedition" and "seditious conspiracy" are not the same thing.

You understand that, right?

Legal dictionary dot com says sedition is a crime.

No, it's not. It's free speech.

The Left will claim just the opposite but........

The Left is excessively privileged in our society at the present time. Thanks to the Communist media, they are enjoying a period of time that they can virtually say (or do anything) that their counterparts on the Right would be torn alive for the same thing.

Shockingly, the Left will claim they are the oppressed ones. Nothing could be further from the truth. It'd be like the Plantation owners of the 1800's claiming that the slaves were oppressing them. Ludicrous)

Eventually the pendulum will swing back.

Sedition is the crime of revolting or inciting to revolt against the government. 18USCA2384
Prosecutions are rare, but do occur.

or just give him the civil war he thinks he wants...why do you think the left wants gun control, the ability to subdue Americans through insurrection is near impossible right now because of their arms
I'm of the Left. I don't want gun control..the more women and minorities who have guns, the better.

The trumpanzees believe that only applies to them.

"They need to go to prison..."

No.

They don't need to go to prison.

They need to be frog-marched to a platform on The (Washington) Mall and be hanged.

Televised, of course.

Forum List

Back