This Just In: Donald Trump Will NOT Receive A Jury Trial

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well that's good isn't it? He has a much better chance of a fair trial. It just depends on the judge that he gets.

Well that's good isn't it? He has a much better chance of a fair trial. It just depends on the judge that he gets.

So do you want the truth?

Or just a Judge that is corrupt?

1696560033580.jpeg

The trial started 4 days ago.

Where have you been?

The reason he doesn't get a jury trial is his lawyers forgot to ask for one.

Btw, I'm guessing that this is a different trial.

I don't think so. Also I think you're days late.

Well I've been following the current trial and this just popped up on my Twitter/X feed so I thought that it was for one of the other fake crimes that Trump was charged with.

It was up to P01135809's shysters to request a jury trial, they did not. Blame them,

I will be praying for the outcome that finds Trump innocent of the flurry of liars who present false witness against him. And I hope the justice system penalize the lying narratives with jail time for the liars whose only purpose is to "get Trump" and screw up his speaking engagements with time spent refuting the lies they tell they cannot prove since no such thing ever was said or done by President Trump.

America is getting sick of lying Democrats who have become somewhat sociopathic in their hatchet jobs on President Trump's integrity. I think they should do jail time, and plenty of it so they can think about spending their lives in better ways than lying about their political adversaries who annoy them by their patience through the skulduggery that hasn't a leg to stand on except their mental issues with Trump Derangement Syndrome brought on by the atheist press liars for Soros cash.
That's my view of the sickophants the Democrats are making of themselves by being orchestrated by the Goddesses of evil embellishing narratives with lies of every speck of dirt they can throw in President Trump's face.

Last edited:
I will be praying for the outcome that finds Trump innocent of the flurry of liars who present false witness against him cod fhinvz hs xix nof alleged crimes he did not commit, and sickos who try to convince others with zero proof or proof so faulty you can see through their lies about President Trump.I'm sick of the jealousy exhibitted by the nutcases of the Democrat Party against a perfectly innocent man who has shown integrity and does not allow liars to redeem their hopes they will be the one who "Gets Trump."
Your world is so far from reality.

cod fhinvz hs xix nof
Speaking in tounges^^^^????

Forum List

Back