This Must Be A Joke.....Look At All Of The Media Present To Watch An Autistic 16 yr Old Read A Story

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
WTF is wrong with these people?

Hundreds of members of the media are in rapt awe at this silly little autistic girl reading from a piece of paper.

Just watch this video. Tell me that this isn't some kind of sick joke.

It's clear now that this girls family is a bunch of actors, and she is no exception.
It's clear her handler was hired by George Soros.
So keep this in mind when you hear the fantasy that she reads from her prepared script:

Virtue signaling.
They are interested in her because she is a 16 yo child.
Obviously it isn't substance. When she isn't reading from a prepared letter, she is a belligerent brat spouting off end of the world nonsense.

Virtue signaling.
They are interested in her because she is a 16 yo child.
Obviously it isn't substance. When she isn't reading from a prepared letter, she is a belligerent brat spouting off end of the world nonsense.
No.....she's reading from a script.....you can see her holding the damned thing and everyone is just sitting there taking pictures and not trying to interrupt her.
It's just a little sick girl reading a fairy story to a bunch of adults who are eating it up with a spoon.
Sitting there twitching and her eyes darting around....I almost expect her to say "I'm an excellent driver".

WTF is wrong with these people? Hundreds of members of the media are in rapt awe at this silly little autistic girl reading from a piece of paper. Just watch this video. Tell me that this isn't some kind of sick joke. It's clear now that this girls family is a bunch of actors, and she is no exception.
It's clear her handler was hired by George Soros. So keep this in mind when you hear the fantasy that she reads from her prepared script:

What's this got to do with 'Humor"? Mocking a child for autism(don't even know if that's true) is a pretty sick.

This is the story behind this deeply disturbed girl....

WTF is wrong with these people? Hundreds of members of the media are in rapt awe at this silly little autistic girl reading from a piece of paper. Just watch this video. Tell me that this isn't some kind of sick joke. It's clear now that this girls family is a bunch of actors, and she is no exception.
It's clear her handler was hired by George Soros. So keep this in mind when you hear the fantasy that she reads from her prepared script:

What's this got to do with 'Humor"? Mocking a child for autism(don't even know if that's true) is a pretty sick.

And thus you show the main point of this fairytale.....this little girl is being abused by her handlers and this joke is being passed off as being genuine.

lt78yeaprxo31.jpg

:lol:

And thus you show the main point of this fairytale.....this little girl is being abused by her handlers and this joke is being passed off as being genuine.
Don't give a damn about your excuse. You've been reported for inappropriate posting.

Don't give a damn about your excuse. You've been reported for inappropriate posting.

Good.
Now get the fuck outta here.

Here's the meltdown in living color......this girl is sick and has a history of depression.....yet these motherfuckers dare to put her out there to rant about the end of the world.

Sick.....sick.....sick....

The joke is this girls travels have already exceeded my carbon footprint of the entire year.

The joke is grown adults taking a programmed mentally challenged child seriously. The joke is NOT seeing this as pure virtue signaling.

The joke is the whole notion we are destroying the Earth. The Earth will be here at least until the Sun dies. We may not.

The joke is this girls travels have already exceeded my carbon footprint of the entire year.

The joke is grown adults taking a programmed mentally challenged child seriously. The joke is NOT seeing this as pure virtue signaling.

The joke is the whole notion we are destroying the Earth. The Earth will be here at least until the Sun dies. We may not.
This really shows how easy it is to mislead people on the left.
They can't see what they're putting this sick child thru.
All they care about is that she's telling them the crap they want to hear.

I'm deeply concerned over what the left is putting this retarded, Nazi bitch through! :mad:

Forum List

Back