This shit needs to stop NOW. Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico

Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico
Welcome to Capitalism 2016. What do you think Capitalism is?
My position is CLEAR, your diversion is pointless. Congress can pass laws to protect American workers from foreign competition and it will have little impact on capitalism, if any with the exception of companies that want to fuck over American workers.

I am curious what laws you suggest.

Sincerely.

I think it is much easier to be outraged than to find a real solution.
Read the op before asking pointless questions.

Thanks

This?

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.

Okay- lets go with that idea.

Ford USA stops producing the Ford Fiesta in the United States. Then Ford starts a new company in Mexico called Fexico- and starts manufacturing the new Fexico Miesta in Mexico.

How do you enforce this law?

I am all for looking at ways to keep jobs in the United States- but I don't see how this could be enforceable.

Ford makes more than one car. Shocking news I'm sure. If Ford wants to belly up in the US and move out entirely fuckem. The loss in sales would far outweigh any profit gained by moving entirely and pissing off at least half if not more of the American consumer.

I would take it one step further if it were up to me. You move out entirely your shit is BANNED from being sold in the US. We control imports just like we're supposed to control immigration.

I would take it one step further if it were up to me. You move out entirely your shit is BANNED from being sold in the US. We control imports just like we're supposed to control immigration.

If they are AMERICAN companies they should act like it.

If they are NOT American companies, we don't owe them shit.

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.
Yep, ain't NAFTA great. Cocksuckers would not sell one of them fucking cars in the United States if. I had my way. Make them in Mexico and sell them there. Would pull all government contracts with Ford as well.

Get used to it. If Hillary is elected, she has promised to raise the taxes on corporations and increase federal regulations on their operations. Many more corporations will be fleeing the country. Trump is the candidate who is addressing this issue.

Corporations are going to flee where? The US isn't the only country clamping down on corporations.

Well, to Mexico for one place. Seems like I remember Carrier just recently moved there. Now Ford. Other companies have moved elsewhere as well.

More net profit when $7.6B isn't enough? It's called greed. Maybe we should make Carrier pay back their taxpayer subsidies they received.

Well good- that way all of their office workers would be thrown out of work too......

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

Yep, ain't NAFTA great. Cocksuckers would not sell one of them fucking cars in the United States if. I had my way. Make them in Mexico and sell them there. Would pull all government contracts with Ford as well.

So are you going to ban all auto imports- or allow Japanese and German imports- but not imports from Mexico?

Well good- that way all of their office workers would be thrown out of work too......
If they still have office workers here then they are still based here. No loopholes. Play the game or pay the piper. Shit or get off the pot

My position is CLEAR, your diversion is pointless. Congress can pass laws to protect American workers from foreign competition and it will have little impact on capitalism, if any with the exception of companies that want to fuck over American workers.
Every time I think you may not be that big of an asshole, you prove me wrong. Thanks God some things are consistent.

From your article:
While the North American Free Trade Agreement has been a factor for automotive investment in Mexico there are other factors as well. Mexico has trade agreements with 44 other countries, a robust rail and shipping infrastructure, lower wages and now workforce that has proven it can make high-quality cars.

Republicans don't allow our infrastructure to be modernized. We know that. More Mexicans are returning home than coming here. Mexico has trade agreements with 44 other countries. Trump promises to end ours or change them. Yea, change them. Coming from a man who stiffs his workers and goes bankrupt time and time again. And Republicans don't believe in education but the Mexicans do.

Remember, Republicans said fuck it, let our auto industry to go bankrupt. And now right wingers want "big gubmint" to step in and save their asses?????

Hilarious!

So are you going to ban all auto imports- or allow Japanese and German imports- but not imports from Mexico?
Are you stupid naturally? Japanese based companies are Japanese based companies. Ford is 100% American born and bred. If they want to shut out American workers then they deserve to be shut out of the American market. I fail to see why this concept is difficult to follow.
They are not moving Mexican sales to Mexico. They are moving American jobs to Mexico with the intent to ship the car back. Fuck that bullshit

Every time I think you may not be that big of an asshole, you prove me wrong. Thanks God some things are consistent.

From your article:
While the North American Free Trade Agreement has been a factor for automotive investment in Mexico there are other factors as well. Mexico has trade agreements with 44 other countries, a robust rail and shipping infrastructure, lower wages and now workforce that has proven it can make high-quality cars.

Republicans don't allow our infrastructure to be modernized. We know that. More Mexicans are returning home than coming here. Mexico has trade agreements with 44 other countries. Trump promises to end ours or change them. Yea, change them. Coming from a man who stiffs his workers and goes bankrupt time and time again. And Republicans don't believe in education but the Mexicans do.

Remember, Republicans said fuck it, let our auto industry to go bankrupt. And now right wingers want "big gubmint" to step in and save their asses?????

Hilarious!
I am as big an asshole as your opinion is irrelevant.

Found
On the
Road
Dead
I see a national Boycott in ford's future. This is one Boycott I would join. Ford had the good will when they turned down the bailouts. Now they're preparing to piss it all away.

Vote Trump Hillary isn't going to do shit
What is it you think Trump's going to do?

Go bankrupt?
Stiff more workers?
Abolish the minimum wage?
Stamp black job applicants with a "c" for colored?
Blacklist Mexicans?

Tell us. What is he going to do?

Found
On the
Road
Dead
I see a national Boycott in ford's future. This is one Boycott I would join. Ford had the good will when they turned down the bailouts. Now they're preparing to piss it all away.

Vote Trump Hillary isn't going to do shit
What is it you think Trump's going to do?

Go bankrupt?
Stiff more workers?
Abolish the minimum wage?
Stamp black job applicants with a "c" for colored?
Blacklist Mexicans?

Tell us. What is he going to do?
Cut stupid regulations, cut the corporate tax rate, make it cheaper to build cars here not in Mexico

From your article:

Hilarious!

The focus was made in Wayne MI, now they'll just make trucks there, as they ship the focus production to Mexico. 2800 jobs in Mexico not here

I thought capitalism revolved around the actions of The Market.
According to free market acolytes on this very forum The Market will decide whether Ford has made a good move or not.
Why are so many people wanting to go against their free market principles and dictate to Ford?
Why would you introduce regulations to force Ford to stay in the US when it might not be in their best business interests?
Isn't it true that the government knows nothing about private enterprise, they fuck up everything they touch, they should be taken out of the way of The Market and private enterprise and let them get back to the business of making money?

I thought capitalism revolved around the actions of The Market.
According to free market acolytes on this very forum The Market will decide whether Ford has made a good move or not.
Why are so many people wanting to go against their free market principles and dictate to Ford?
Why would you introduce regulations to force Ford to stay in the US when it might not be in their best business interests?
Isn't it true that the government knows nothing about private enterprise, they fuck up everything they touch, they should be taken out of the way of The Market and private enterprise and let them get back to the business of making money?

Cut regulations so they want to stay:thup:

Forum List

Back