This should scare us all

Im a conservative and ive heard the Seth Rich theory, but it hasnt been proven. If you cant prove it, then maybe you should just shut the fuck up about it until you can.

It appears as though you think it's still possible that the story has merit.

You fall short of calling it bullshit.

There's reports out there that the DNC data was transferred too fast to have been over the internet, it must have been done via physical data storage device such as a thumb drive. The same intelligence agencies that said Iraq had WMDs are the ones saying Russia hacked the emails...

I took a mean shit this morning. As I often do, I took a quick look to admire my work. And, what do you know, I found one of your fucking reports.

You gullible idiot. Change your life.
Are you still drunk? You must have a terrible hangover posting childish crap like this. Go back to sleep but eat some heavy duty breakfast first to absorb the fumes what are clouding your lonely brain cell. You are usually more eloquent than this low IQ gibberish. Hahaha...

Im a conservative and ive heard the Seth Rich theory, but it hasnt been proven. If you cant prove it, then maybe you should just shut the fuck up about it until you can.

There's reports out there that the DNC data was transferred too fast to have been over the internet, it must have been done via physical data storage device such as a thumb drive. The same intelligence agencies that said Iraq had WMDs are the ones saying Russia hacked the emails...

I took a mean shit this morning. As I often do, I took a quick look to admire my work. And, what do you know, I found one of your fucking reports.

Yeah but s0n.......you are also somebody who would gladly buy a bag of dog doo for $5,000 a pop if it was packaged up just right = hard core matrix dweller.:gay:

Are you still drunk? You must have a terrible hangover posting childish crap like this. Go back to sleep but eat some heavy duty breakfast first to absorb the fumes what are clouding your lonely brain cell. You are usually more eloquent than this low IQ gibberish. Hahaha...

What fun!

Anything is possible, therefore it would be foolish to declare something is impossible.

It's possible that 9/11 was an inside job; it's possible that Bigfoot exists; it's possible that aliens live among us, but unless you've got proof, I don't want to hear about any of that bullshit.

Anything is possible, therefore it would be foolish to declare something is impossible.

It's possible that 9/11 was an inside job; it's possible that Bigfoot exists; it's possible that aliens live among us, but unless you've got proof, I don't want to hear about any of that bullshit.

Nope. None of that is possible. I'm glad you have high standards, though.

Yeah but s0n.......you are also somebody who would gladly buy a bag of dog doo for $5,000 a pop if it was packaged up just right = hard core matrix dweller.:gay:
If Obama told hI'm to but it, he would.

Forum List

Back