This time its a 14 year old who shot his teacher

You people are stupid. Why would I lie, and why did I know from the start what the deal was?

Did anyone else nail it? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the crickets.

You would lie because you are a liar. Why would you ask a dumb question like that? I've guessed stuff and got it right too. Doesnt make me an expert.

I didn't guess, dipshit, and I don't lie to impress dumbasses on a message board.

I never said I'm an expert, I said I have studied the criminal mind for decades, and if you had half a brain, you'd assume that's true considering I nailed this kid's psychopathy to the letter.

What a putz.

You did guess. You wouldn't be looking for validation if you knew what you were talking about. I've studied the psychology of liars for decades and you fit the profile of a liar. If you had half a brain you would know that to be true. What a sorry ass. Looking for validation on a message board. :lol:

Last edited:
You would lie because you are a liar. Why would you ask a dumb question like that? I've guessed stuff and got it right too. Doesnt make me an expert.

I didn't guess, dipshit, and I don't lie to impress dumbasses on a message board.

I never said I'm an expert, I said I have studied the criminal mind for decades, and if you had half a brain, you'd assume that's true considering I nailed this kid's psychopathy to the letter.

What a putz.

You did guess. You wouldn't be looking for validation if you knew what you were talking about. I've studied the psychology for decades and you fit the profile of a liar. If you had half a brain you would know that to be true. What a sorry ass. Looking for validation on a message board. :lol:

Schmuck. I profiled the kid based on the story and I was right. It wasn't me who started telling people they had no claim to know, that was you and other assholes tossing it at me. I was right, because I have knowledge that you don't, yet you keep coming back to tell me that what I know, is simply a half-assed guess.

You're really some brilliant thinker. Wow. A real brain trust.

What a putz.

You did guess. You wouldn't be looking for validation if you knew what you were talking about. I've studied the psychology for decades and you fit the profile of a liar. If you had half a brain you would know that to be true. What a sorry ass. Looking for validation on a message board. :lol:

Schmuck. I profiled the kid based on the story and I was right. It wasn't me who started telling people they had no claim to know, that was you and other assholes tossing it at me. I was right, because I have knowledge that you don't, yet you keep coming back to tell me that what I know, is simply a half-assed guess.

Dipshit you guessed. You must have me confused with someone else because I never knew of your prediction or spoke on it. People secure in their knowledge dont run around boasting and asking people to thank them. You won the the lotto in other words clown. Why are you trying so hard to convince me? :lol:

Dipshit you guessed. You must have me confused with someone else because I never knew of your prediction or spoke on it. People secure in their knowledge dont run around boasting and asking people to thank them. You won the the lotto in other words clown. Why are you trying so hard to convince me? :lol:

You can remain as ignorant as you now are, that's your business. You called me out without even knowing what I wrote previously? You are even more brilliant than I thought before. Go away, faggot. You are a stupid bore.

You people are stupid. Why would I lie, and why did I know from the start what the deal was?

Did anyone else nail it? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the crickets.

What a putz.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lDYrvTILc]Law & Order: Sound Effect - YouTube[/ame]

I've studied true crime and psychopathic behavior for decades...

How was the attrition rate for the mirrors? I'd expect you'd get no more than a single year out of one but that might vary according to depth of the studies.

14 years old and he's already committed rape and murder. Toss this little monster in a cell and throw away the key.

What a putz.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lDYrvTILc]Law & Order: Sound Effect - YouTube[/ame]

I got a chuckle out of that one, but it would hilarious if I had been wrong. As it stands, I nailed the kid as sexual psychopath budding serial killer.

What a putz.

I got a chuckle out of that one, but it would hilarious if I had been wrong. As it stands, I nailed the kid as sexual psychopath budding serial killer.
I was just pointing out where you got your expertise.

Doink.

Doink.

I've studied the subject since long before this show ever came out. I did a freshman college term paper on H H Holmes in 1980, and have been researching these kinds of people since then.

Doink.

Doink.

I've studied the subject since long before this show ever came out. I did a freshman college term paper on H H Holmes in 1980, and have been researching these kinds of people since then.

Doink.
Still compensating huh? Give it a rest you got lucky with your guess. :lol:

Doink.

Doink.
Your reference library is impressive.

2764251783_8dd2c206ed.jpg

We are raising up a population of savages. Nothing more than predatory barbarians who believe they have a right to kill if they don't get their way.

This is true. They don't need to be accountable for much of anything, so they kill. If they don't use a gun, they find a knife or box cutter. What is needed to kill, is the will to kill and I don't see that happening....

Okay nutters, roll out your lame ass excuses.

Actually, it is time for YOU to roll out your lame ass excuses for why the "common sense" gun laws you've already imposed on us didn't work. How did this minor get his hands on a firearm? After all, it's illegal for him to possess one. And, how did this minor who should not have a gun get it onto school property as it's a crime to have it there? And, how could he possibly have killed his teacher, as murder is illegal?

All the gun laws you've saddled us with up to now didn't prevent this tragedy and there's no reason to believe anything else you propose would make us any safer. You are failures who have set us all up to be victims and don't even have the decency to apologize to us for your failures.

Shame on you.

14-year-old arrested in murder of Massachusetts teacher, Danvers schools closed for investigation | Fox News

14-year-old has been arrested in the murder of a 24-year-old Massachusetts teacher, prompting officials to close all public schools in the town of Danvers as the investigation continues.

IF his parents gave him the gun, his parents should go to jail.

From YOUR link
14-year-old reportedly killed Massachusetts teacher with box cutter
A 24-year-old Massachusetts high school math teacher who authorities believe was murdered by a 14-year-old student was remembered across the state Wednesday night. Hundreds turned out for a candlelight vigil in the parking lot of Danvers High School, where Colleen Ritzer worked. At nearby Fenway Park in Boston, a moment of silence was held in Ritzer's memory prior to the first pitch of Game 1 of the World Series.

Meanwhile, Phillip Chism was being held without bail after he was charged by the Essex County district attorney as an adult Wednesday during his arraignment at Salem District Court.

Chism pleaded not guilty. His defense attorney argued for the proceedings to be closed and her client to be allowed to stay hidden because of his age. The judge denied the request. The judge approved a motion for a mental evaluation, The Boston Herald reported.

MyFoxBoston.com reported Wednesday night that Chism admitted to police that he had followed Ritzer into a women's bathroom at the school, punched her in the face, and slashed her throat with a box cutter. Chism then put the teacher's body in a recycling bin and brought it to the woods near the school.
This kid is a vicious monster deserving of a lifetime of misery in an ADULT prison.

Forum List

Back