Thomas Friedman: Media should work together to hurt Trump

"Some healthy soul searching is taking place in newsrooms across the country these days over whether the mainstream media should be covering President Trump’s every tweet and rally," Friedman wrote. "My answer: Absolutely! It’s the right thing for us to do professionally, and, as last night’s election results indicated, it’s the right thing to do politically if you want to see a check on Donald Trump’s power."

"No question that the press should not allow itself to be props at Trump’s rallies, and that can be dealt with by using a single pool camera that feeds all the networks, or reporters just sitting among the rally attendees, not in a special pen," he wrote. "But the whole country needs to see every tweet, every rally, every word and every reaction so that they can ask themselves: 'Is this who I want my kids to see as our president? Are these the people with whom I want to be aligned?' It’s too late to move Trump’s core base on these questions, but I would not give up on his passive supporters."

Thomas Friedman: Media should work together to hurt Trump.

Now there’s a new idea.
Remember when people thought Tom Friedman was smart?
Is it even possible to work any harder to hurt Trump? It looks like they have been doing their best: half a country is successfully brainwashed and can't differ lies from the truth. Bravo, Soros' Media!

upload_2018-8-9_20-44-44.png

Now there’s a new idea.

I think Trump is doing a great job of hurting himself. Every morning he tweets his idiocy to the world.

Between Trump snd Guiliani it’s like watching Dumb and Dumber on a daily basis.

Now there’s a new idea.

I think Trump is doing a great job of hurting himself. Every morning he tweets his idiocy to the world.

Every Corpse man in all 57 States who take the intercontinental railroad agree the public is too stupid to figure out Trumps tweets on their own.

Now there’s a new idea.

Now there’s a new idea.

Every Corpse man in all 57 States who take the intercontinental railroad agree the public is too stupid to figure out Trumps tweets on their own.

There are dead men in 57 states riding the railroad? Who knew?

Now there’s a new idea.

Now there’s a new idea.

There are dead men in 57 states riding the railroad? Who knew?
Again with the stupid. It burns us!

Forum List

Back