Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
If a variant, that is not affected by the vaccines, we are back to square one.
We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated.

SPINELESS-STUPID

Another one conflating those who had the virus and those who never had it.

Slade3200 ….see?

When the FDA finally given approval to the vaccine, within weeks, more companies, organizations, and local and state governments will make the vaccine a requirement. It will be required just like small pox and polio vaccines were required in the last century. And then no court in the land will side with the anti-vaxxers that do not have a legitimate medical or religious excuse. It is only a matter of weeks. "Get a Shot or get another job."

Another one conflating those who had the virus and those who never had it.

Slade3200 ….see?
Don’t be so sensitive. If you are taking the advice of your doctor and acting safely with the well being of your community in mind then you are doing the right thing. If not then you are just drawing this thing out and jeopardizing the safety and freedom of others

When the FDA finally given approval to the vaccine, within weeks, more companies, organizations, and local and state governments will make the vaccine a requirement. It will be required just like small pox and polio vaccines were required in the last century. And then no court in the land will side with the anti-vaxxers that do not have a legitimate medical or religious excuse. It is only a matter of weeks. "Get a Shot or get another job."
That's actually coming soon. Like next week or something.

Don’t be so sensitive. If you are taking the advice of your doctor and acting safely with the well being of your community in mind then you are doing the right thing. If not then you are just drawing this thing out and jeopardizing the safety and freedom of others
So in your view doctors don’t make mistakes?

You've repeated this Marxist drivel about a half dozen times here.

Let me tell you about the greater good. And pay attenton, you fukin donut.

The anti-moral precept that the end justifies the means, that an allegedly good end justifies resorting to evil means to accomplish it, is most offensive in the eyes of the American philosophy's moral code stemming from the fundamental principle of Man's creation and endowment with rights from God.

All men are created...endowed by their Creator. Does that ring a bell?

No action or pronouncement by government contrary to those guiding precepts could have any validity morally or constitutionally under the American philosophy and system of constitutionally limited government designed primarily to make and keep secure the equal rights of all Individuals.

No matter how "good" the end may seem to be to you, there could not possibly be any justification for the use of evil means in pursuing it.
In the time it took you to think up & type out that screed here you could have gotten the vaccine & saved yourself the stigma of looking like a fool. Yes, a fool. Because only a fool plays Russian Rouelette with a virus that can kill you or cripple you for life.

One thing is certain. Don't get the shot, you will contract the virus. You may have mild symptoms. Or you may get screwed & be someone who picked the short straw & end up on a vent or needing a heart or lung transplant. Wait till you see that bill.

In the time it took you to think up & type out that screed here you could have gotten the vaccine & saved yourself the stigma of looking like a fool. Yes, a fool. Because only a fool plays Russian Rouelette with a virus that can kill you or cripple you for life.

One thing is certain. Don't get the shot, you will contract the virus. You may have mild symptoms. Or you may get screwed & be someone who picked the short straw & end up on a vent or needing a heart or lung transplant. Wait till you see that bill.

Listen, man. In the last couple years, I've stood in the middle of hell fire, flames as tall as my house, looking down at em. I laid in a bed in the burn unit wrapped up like a mummy for a month, pain that only the gods could endure, only to have em peeled off every morning, sticking to raw flesh, and a nurse at my side with a shot of dope to make it a little less exciting. And that's not even counting the six months recovery after the fact when they stopped shooting me up, learning to walk again, then three massive cardiac arrests after that over the course of the year, put under and shocked back to life a half dozen times, cardioversions, back and forth between hyperthyroid and hypothyroid a dozen times, radiation twice, and a woman telling me what kind of dirty, rotten, no good son of a bitch I am, along with whatever other shit I'm forgetting about at the moment.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not gonna fret and pittle my britches over a little bug that I have a 99% chance of surviving just to placate some bureaucrat trying to scare me into the idea that he or she knows better than I do about my own life decisions.

I haven't even been tested. That's how much I don't give a frickety frack what other people think. Life's a garden, bro. Dig it! Umkay? Don't be so chicken about everything just because the drones on the idiot box tell you that you should be. They don't really care about you. Not really. They're only speaking for the people who wanna tell you what to say and what to do and how to think. And they're getting paid millions of dollars to do it.

Last edited:
Listen, man. In the last couple years, I've stood in the middle of hell fire, flames as tall as my house, looking down at em. I laid in a bed in the burn unit wrapped up like a mummy for a month, pain that only the gods could endure, only to have em peeled off every morning, sticking to raw flesh, and a nurse at my side with a shot of dope to make it a little less exciting. And that's not even counting the six months recovery after the fact when they stopped shooting me up, learning to walk again, then three massive cardiac arrests after that over the course of the year, put under and shocked back to life a half dozen times, cardioversions, back and forth between hyperthyroid and hypothyroid a dozen times, radiation twice, and a woman telling me what kind of dirty, rotten, no good son of a bitch I am, along with whatever other shit I'm forgetting about at the moment.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not gonna fret and pittle my britches over a little bug that I have a 99% chance of surviving just to placate some bureaucrat trying to scare me into the idea that he or she knows better than I do about my own life decisions.

I haven't even been tested. That's how much I don't give a frickety frack what other people think. Life's a garden, bro. Dig it! Umkay? Don't be so chicken about everything just because the drones on the idiot box tell you that you should be. They don't really care about you. Not really. They're only speaking for the people who wanna tell you what to say and what to do and how to think. And they're getting paid millions of dollars to do it.
Hey I'm glad you made it thru your ordeal. I can't even imagine what you went thru. But I still think people should get the vaccine. I don't listen to talking heads on the tube. I listen to people who have spent their lives studying this stuff. There's plenty on both sides of the aisle who are saying the vaccines save lives.

I have 2 grandaughters 8 & 4. And I don't want them to catch this virus because irrresponsible people ARE listening to talking heads on the tube. We all know who they are. Thay all got the shot but are calling into question the safety of them & are trying to discourage people from protecting themselves. Ask yourself why.

YOU are the REAL deal.

And after all that...how ironic would it be for you to die from "a little bug"...

Oh well. I sure won't miss ya

Are you implying the means of requiring vaccines is immoral? Do you think the means of defeating Hitler was immoral? It was much more than vaccines but if the result is so critical it needs to be done.
the means to mandate them Elmer, ever wonder why so many sorts are appearing before school boards questioning masks, or vaxxed teachers, but not vaxxed kids under 12?

~S~

the means to mandate them Elmer, ever wonder why so many sorts are appearing before school boards questioning masks, or vaxxed teachers, but not vaxxed kids under 12?

~S~
Because retards like you and Fox tell them to

All the words Natural Citizen used just says HE IS AN IDIOT.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
If a variant, that is not affected by the vaccines, we are back to square one.
We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated.

SPINELESS-STUPID

You've repeated this Marxist drivel about a half dozen times here.

Let me tell you about the greater good. And pay attenton, you fukin donut.

The anti-moral precept that the end justifies the means, that an allegedly good end justifies resorting to evil means to accomplish it, is most offensive in the eyes of the American philosophy's moral code stemming from the fundamental principle of Man's creation and endowment with rights from God.

All men are created...endowed by their Creator. Does that ring a bell?

No action or pronouncement by government contrary to those guiding precepts could have any validity morally or constitutionally under the American philosophy and system of constitutionally limited government designed primarily to make and keep secure the equal rights of all Individuals.

No matter how "good" the end may seem to be to you, there could not possibly be any justification for the use of evil means in pursuing it.
you think you have equal right to a ventilator after you become infected?
847onwg53pi71.jpg

Forum List

Back