thoughts on Franken

Meh, beside the religious angle let' look at what he did. A big nothing.

Franken fell on the sword too hard and shouldn' apologized and kept it moving. Looking for a fair investigation from Republicans is like jumping in the lion cage and hoping the tiger is friendly.

so you would be okay with a dude doing that to your kids?
kids? We're talking about Moore now?

Really? Pleas provide this compelling evidence, say like a picture?

You don't believe Moore himself?

I am pretty sure I dont believe the 14 year old. Sorry, if that girl was screwing a 32 year old man, then mama was letting it happen. i completely dismiss the one who came out with Gloria Allred. SHe cant be taken seriously. The others have failed to provide ANY evidence at all. Publish the facts for the hush fund. Start there.

what I said.... They are both bad, the are bad to different degrees... to reiterate you slime nasty lying freek is this
It is not a prank. It is a nasty violation.
IF Moore did it ( I believe he did) he needs to be excluded from the senate. HOWEVER he needs to be convicted first.

Franken CONFESSED to groping her while she slept. He is convicted. Moore maintains his innocence (yea, right) and we have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Franken admits to assaulting her. He needs to go. they are not equivalent, but they are both serious.

You were trivializing Frankens evil by calling it a prank.

Franken didn' admit to groping anyone or assaulting anyone. Please don't even go back and forth with people like this. Trying to get them to stop lying when this hy have a stake in continuing the lies is pointless.
what are you saying!! He admitted to gropping the woman on national TV. Do you live in an alternative reality?

Franken fell on the sword too hard and shouldn' apologized and kept it moving. Looking for a fair investigation from Republicans is like jumping in the lion cage and hoping the tiger is friendly.

I am pretty sure I dont believe the 14 year old. Sorry, if that girl was screwing a 32 year old man, then mama was letting it happen. i completely dismiss the one who came out with Gloria Allred. SHe cant be taken seriously. The others have failed to provide ANY evidence at all. Publish the facts for the hush fund. Start there.

Here is why you don't believe it. Because you dont know one detail of what we're talking about.

On one hand you say you don' believe that Moore was fucking children BUT IF HE WAS it was not his fault. It was another adults problem.

The 14 year old never claimed they had sex. That's why you don't believe her. You don't know the story.

Why is Moore more credible than 30 other people from the girls to mall staff to coworkers? If you can' answer that then you have no room to talk because you don' want evidence you're going on what Orwell called "bellyfeel"

Here is why you don't believe it. Because you dont know one detail of what we're talking about.

On one hand you say you don' believe that Moore was fucking children BUT IF HE WAS it was not his fault. It was another adults problem.

The 14 year old never claimed they had sex. That's why you don't believe her. You don't know the story.

Why is Moore more credible than 30 other people from the girls to mall staff to coworkers? If you can' answer that then you have no room to talk because you don' want evidence you're going on what Orwell called "bellyfeel"

Here is why YOU dont believe it, Its because any human on earth could go back in time provide vedio DNA or whatever, and you would still believe the lie because your just a dumb fucking cow sitting there chewing its cud until the farmer comes by honking his horn so you know its time to eat. All you are worried about is your team color winning. Nothing will convince you because your pussy hurts from the token negro having to leave. Rather long winded way of saying you are just a dog chasing cars (more likely a cow chewing cud)but either way, not worth it.

Over 30 people have stated that he like dating high school girls... So that is where you are starting... He rang one girl up in her school... The guy is a creep and his credibility is shot...

Over 30 people have stated that he like dating high school girls... So that is where you are starting... He rang one girl up in her school... The guy is a creep and his credibility is shot...

100 high school girls said you did the same thing. See what i did there ? where is this compelling evidence WHAT is the compelling evidence? na, this is republicans saying "see, we will eat our own to". I need to see this evidence, not just hear a news announcer from team red or blue say its compelling. Pleas show me the credible evidence.

Here is why YOU dont believe it, Its because any human on earth could go back in time provide vedio DNA or whatever, and you would still believe the lie because your just a dumb fucking cow sitting there chewing its cud until the farmer comes by honking his horn so you know its time to eat. All you are worried about is your team color winning. Nothing will convince you because your pussy hurts from the token negro having to leave. Rather long winded way of saying you are just a dog chasing cars (more likely a cow chewing cud)but either way, not worth it.

Well at least we know this... Not all Republicans are kid fuckers but if you are kid fucker there is have a party for you...

Now if you go to GOP event, you better leave the kids at home...

I want to reiterate a point about Moore that sort of got lost.... I think he should NOT be elected to the senate. He is a nasty piece of work. In the court of law he he is innocent, in the court of public opinion, bring out the guillotine.

I am amazed at the starkey crowd crowd who are justifying and trivializing what Franken did. She was a playboy bunny, she has these really super hot pictures out there (wow do you see that!?) and so on.

You don't french a woman who does not want to be french kissed by you. Period. She may enthusiastically french 1001 guys, but if she doesn't want you, she doesn't want you. And you do not molest her while she is sleeping. You just don't.

Franken does this a lot. He has a picture of him molesting a unhappy Joy Behar, who apparently decided to take on for liberals everywhere,and screw women's rights. He is a creep who does this. Liberal women need to realize that when they excuse this, they make this kind of thing regular, they need to be women first, liberals way down. Or all Franken kind of behavior is their fate

100 high school girls said you did the same thing. See what i did there ? where is this compelling evidence WHAT is the compelling evidence? na, this is republicans saying "see, we will eat our own to". I need to see this evidence, not just hear a news announcer from team red or blue say its compelling. Pleas show me the credible evidence.

How many witnesses do you want? That is evidence... He liked his girls young... There is now multiple accusations and good few are Trump Supporters... You are just trying any way to not believe it...

what I said.... They are both bad, the are bad to different degrees... to reiterate you slime nasty lying freek is this
It is not a prank. It is a nasty violation.
IF Moore did it ( I believe he did) he needs to be excluded from the senate. HOWEVER he needs to be convicted first.

Franken CONFESSED to groping her while she slept. He is convicted. Moore maintains his innocence (yea, right) and we have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Franken admits to assaulting her. He needs to go. they are not equivalent, but they are both serious.

You were trivializing Frankens evil by calling it a prank.

Franken didn' admit to groping anyone or assaulting anyone. Please don't even go back and forth with people like this. Trying to get them to stop lying when this hy have a stake in continuing the lies is pointless.
what are you saying!! He admitted to gropping the woman on national TV. Do you live in an alternative reality?

No, he didn't and I would ask you to post it but you'll just come back with more silly questions to avoid proving it.

Are you slow? Can you read? Etc etc.

I want to reiterate a point about Moore that sort of got lost.... I think he should NOT be elected to the senate. He is a nasty piece of work. In the court of law he he is innocent, in the court of public opinion, bring out the guillotine.

I am amazed at the starkey crowd crowd who are justifying and trivializing what Franken did. She was a playboy bunny, she has these really super hot pictures out there (wow do you see that!?) and so on.

You don't french a woman who does not want to be french kissed by you. Period. She may enthusiastically french 1001 guys, but if she doesn't want you, she doesn't want you. And you do not molest her while she is sleeping. You just don't.

Franken does this a lot. He has a picture of him molesting a unhappy Joy Behar, who apparently decided to take on for liberals everywhere,and screw women's rights. He is a creep who does this. Liberal women need to realize that when they excuse this, they make this kind of thing regular, they need to be women first, liberals way down. Or all Franken kind of behavior is their fate

Pretending that a funny picture is a crime is some bullshit and you need to stop the drama queenery.

How many witnesses do you want? That is evidence... He liked his girls young... There is now multiple accusations and good few are Trump Supporters... You are just trying any way to not believe it...

I got at least 5 right now who would say you did it. And I know for a fact they voted for Trump. I mean this played out in the press on nothing, NOTHING more then a word. Other then what they have said there is no evidence to back any of it up except for a friend of a friend yet, none of them show. It’s all on a word. And don’t think it can’t happen to you. Would you really want to be tried in the court of public opinion as presented by the media as it is now?

Pretending that a funny picture is a crime is some bullshit and you need to stop the drama queenery.

Really? So I bet you got a wall of poloroids of you playing with sleeping woman’s tits?

I hear there's more women set to come forward against Franken. It's a disturbing pattern of behavior. He's clearly a little pervert jerk. So let's leave it up to his victims to decide whether or not he'll be forgiven. Our opinions don't mean much.

Been watching this scandal Franken is in closely. He is, unfortunately, my Senator. When I moved to MN one of the first things I did was register to vote specifically to vote against his reelection. I find him to be a disgusting vile man.

So when the scandal broke i wasn't surprised. It's not like we were ignorant of what kind of man he was before he was elected.

What did surprise me was how fast he apologized.

My personal opinion he apologized so quickly because there was photographic evidence and he couldn't really deny it. That said, this decision is up to the people of Minnesota.

Been watching this scandal Franken is in closely. He is, unfortunately, my Senator. When I moved to MN one of the first things I did was register to vote specifically to vote against his reelection. I find him to be a disgusting vile man.

So when the scandal broke i wasn't surprised. It's not like we were ignorant of what kind of man he was before he was elected.

My personal opinion he apologized so quickly because there was photographic evidence and he couldn't really deny it. That said, this decision is up to the people of Minnesota.
Gov of Minn is a Dem so he could appoint another dem if Franken steps down

Most Democrats bitterly cling to power. Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy didn't give up their power. So i wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats keep Franken on board.

Gov of Minn is a Dem so he could appoint another dem if Franken steps down

Party affiliation shouldn't even be a consideration in this matter. That's the problem with American politics today, too much partisanship.

Most Democrats bitterly cling to power. Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy didn't give up their power. So i wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats keep Franken on board.
Remember DeLay ?? Republican hands are at least as dirty as Dems

Forum List

Back