thoughts on Franken

Been watching this scandal Franken is in closely. He is, unfortunately, my Senator. When I moved to MN one of the first things I did was register to vote specifically to vote against his reelection. I find him to be a disgusting vile man.

So when the scandal broke i wasn't surprised. It's not like we were ignorant of what kind of man he was before he was elected.

What did surprise me was how fast he apologized.

My personal opinion he apologized so quickly because there was photographic evidence and he couldn't really deny it. That said, this decision is up to the people of Minnesota.
Gov of Minn is a Dem so he could appoint another dem if Franken steps down

Party affiliation shouldn't even be a consideration in this matter. That's the problem with American politics today, too much partisanship.
And don't think in my lifetime it'll change

it%2527s%2BOK%252C%2Bwe%2527re%2BDemocrats.jpg

Been watching this scandal Franken is in closely. He is, unfortunately, my Senator. When I moved to MN one of the first things I did was register to vote specifically to vote against his reelection. I find him to be a disgusting vile man.

So when the scandal broke i wasn't surprised. It's not like we were ignorant of what kind of man he was before he was elected.

My personal opinion he apologized so quickly because there was photographic evidence and he couldn't really deny it. That said, this decision is up to the people of Minnesota.

Most Democrats bitterly cling to power. Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy didn't give up their power. So i wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats keep Franken on board.
Remember DeLay ?? Republican hands are at least as dirty as Dems

DeLay left Congress. Most Republicans resign and relinquish power. However, I've found that Democrats don't usually do the honorable thing. I mean, look at Ginsburg on the Supreme Court for God's sake. She's so old, she can't stay awake during arguments in court. Yet she won't retire and give up the power. She's a typical Democrat in that regard.

Most Democrats bitterly cling to power. Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy didn't give up their power. So i wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats keep Franken on board.

DeLay left Congress. Most Republicans resign and relinquish power. However, I've found that Democrats don't usually do the honorable thing. I mean, look at Ginsburg on the Supreme Court for God's sake. She's so old, she can't stay awake during arguments in court. Yet she won't retire and give up the power. She's a typical Democrat in that regard.
And then there's Thomas Another trump like creature abusing women with a lifetime job on the SC There is no God

Okay, let's look at what Frankenstein did and compare it to what Moore is accused of doing;

Frankenstein; used a rehearsal as an excuse to kiss a hot playboy model. Pretty gross and disrespectful, but she was clearly an adult and I'm sure has dealt with much, much worse.
Took an inconsiderate and vulgar photo of her while she was sleeping, in an effort to be funny. Once again, a bad thing to do and demonstrative of a lack of judgment on his part, but no lasting damage, really.
Not to mention the victim was not grossly powerless compared to him. They were both entertainers.

Moore; molested underage girls. Aggressively pursued teenagers who were still in their formative years while in a position of authority, abusing the public trust. May have even attempted to force himself on one or more young women.

Yeah, while Frankenstein was undoubtedly wrong, Moore is still 100x worse.

Okay, let's look at what Frankenstein did and compare it to what Moore is accused of doing;

Frankenstein; used a rehearsal as an excuse to kiss a hot playboy model. Pretty gross and disrespectful, but she was clearly an adult and I'm sure has dealt with much, much worse.
Took an inconsiderate and vulgar photo of her while she was sleeping, in an effort to be funny. Once again, a bad thing to do and demonstrative of a lack of judgment on his part, but no lasting damage, really.
Not to mention the victim was not grossly powerless compared to him. They were both entertainers.

Moore; molested underage girls. Aggressively pursued teenagers who were still in their formative years while in a position of authority, abusing the public trust. May have even attempted to force himself on one or more young women.

Yeah, while Frankenstein was undoubtedly wrong, Moore is still 100x worse.
Very well said John

And then there's Thomas Another trump like creature abusing women with a lifetime job on the SC There is no God

I'm pretty sure if Thomas reaches a point where he can't stay awake during arguments in court, he will retire. Because that will be the right thing to do. He won't bitterly and shamefully cling to power like Ginsburg.

Meh, beside the religious angle let' look at what he did. A big nothing.

Franken fell on the sword too hard and shouldn' apologized and kept it moving. Looking for a fair investigation from Republicans is like jumping in the lion cage and hoping the tiger is friendly.

so you would be okay with a dude doing that to your kids?

No, no child touchers get a pass with me ever

Oh the deflection, your kid could be 25. So, you good with him doing this to your daughter.

The discussion was about one adult doing it to another. I am embarrassed for you.

I guessed that he is unhappy with the one that he has been married for 32 years. That he wants someone that he can brag about to Pres.Trump. Them Liberals politicians are never satisfy. They always looking for some young intern.

Al Franken's wife talks about her alcoholism in an ad that seeks to humanize him and counter the GOP image of Franken as too ill-tempered to serve in the Senate. Franni Franken gets personal in ad

130531JosephBryson.jpeg

ctyp-franken-claim.jpg

images
000AD18400000578-3259491-image-m-70_1443969306225.jpg

I guessed that he is unhappy with the one that he has been married for 32 years. That he wants someone that he can brag about to Pres.Trump. Them Liberals politicians are never satisfy. They always looking for some young intern.

Al Franken's wife talks about her alcoholism in an ad that seeks to humanize him and counter the GOP image of Franken as too ill-tempered to serve in the Senate. Franni Franken gets personal in ad

130531JosephBryson.jpeg

ctyp-franken-claim.jpg

images
000AD18400000578-3259491-image-m-70_1443969306225.jpg

Hmm, maybe if Frannie would just touch it more? Hmm, drinker eh? Think weird Al got with Frannie when she was all passed out?

so you would be okay with a dude doing that to your kids?
kids? We're talking about Moore now?

Really? Pleas provide this compelling evidence, say like a picture?

You don't believe Moore himself?

I am pretty sure I dont believe the 14 year old. Sorry, if that girl was screwing a 32 year old man, then mama was letting it happen. i completely dismiss the one who came out with Gloria Allred. SHe cant be taken seriously. The others have failed to provide ANY evidence at all. Publish the facts for the hush fund. Start there.

Over 30 people have stated that he like dating high school girls... So that is where you are starting... He rang one girl up in her school... The guy is a creep and his credibility is shot...

And doing so in a small community in those days would have ended with the Man, no matter what his status, getting his ass whipped by several dozen truck driver/ farmer types and rode out on a rail.

This whole thing makes no sense to ANYONE who grew up during those days in the same kind of town.

I am pretty sure I dont believe the 14 year old. Sorry, if that girl was screwing a 32 year old man, then mama was letting it happen. i completely dismiss the one who came out with Gloria Allred. SHe cant be taken seriously. The others have failed to provide ANY evidence at all. Publish the facts for the hush fund. Start there.

Over 30 people have stated that he like dating high school girls... So that is where you are starting... He rang one girl up in her school... The guy is a creep and his credibility is shot...

And doing so in a small community in those days would have ended with the Man, no matter what his status, getting his ass whipped by several dozen truck driver/ farmer types and rode out on a rail.

This whole thing makes no sense to ANYONE who grew up during those days in the same kind of town.

Exactly. Where are the other folks who saw them holding hands and shit? Or skulking in tha mall?

Good God, according to the press "IT WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE". If it were, the dude would have been beaten the hell out of and be given hours to get out of town.

Exactly. Where are the other folks who saw them holding hands and shit? Or skulking in tha mall?

If it was "common knowledge"?

O Rly? Because I've been hearing Alabamians say that grown ass men dating teenagers is normal there.

O Rly? Because I've been hearing Alabamians say that grown ass men dating teenagers is normal there.

And it's also common in Minnesota to grope sleeping women? The next Million Woman march is in St. Paul, Right?

Al Franken was only 55 years old when he groped Leeann Freeden. Was he too young to know better?

And it's also common in Minnesota to grope sleeping women? The next Million Woman march is in St. Paul, Right?

Are you comparing preying on kids to groping a sleeping woman?

Sounds like a Moore supporter.

Good God, according to the press "IT WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE". If it were, the dude would have been beaten the hell out of and be given hours to get out of town.

If it was "common knowledge"?

Yes. Especially if it was so nomal? I mean would’ve somebody came out and said “ hells yeah roy dated my 14 year old daughter I was cool with it”? Where are all of them ?

Al Franken was only 55 years old when he groped Leeann Freeden. Was he too young to know better?

He was too old not to know better. But she was in her twenties, and a colleague, not a helpless high school kid. Not 14. I realize that doesn't make much of a difference to Moore supporters, but it matters to normal people.

Are you comparing preying on kids to groping a sleeping woman?

Sounds like a Moore supporter.

You sound like a dumbass.

Forum List

Back