Thousands storm WWII at Mall; Whooooooooo hoooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see. "Nothing can change if you don't get involved. The Communists/Progressives have seized power because they were allowed to. Too many have decided to do a lot of complaining, while doing very little doing. Ya gotta give the Communists/Progressives credit, they've been united and aggressive. Now it's time for Constitutional Conservatives to do the same.

Oh, please. right wingers are trying to rewrite history as it happens. "Nothing can change if you don't get involved"? How quintessentially ironic when it is the Republicans who are the ones responsible for shutting down the government!!!:cuckoo:

NEGGED by a VET

I didn't see a single person in these pictures who could have served in WWII. None of them are old enough. I see a small group of 40 to 60 year old white males using faux outrage to promote a losing agenda.

All three of my brothers volunteered to serve in WWII. My oldest brother was wounded on D-Day and carried shrapnel in his body from those wounds until the day he died.

I am disgusted that Palin, Cruz, et al are pretending to care about these people in order to further their agenda which hits the poor and the elderly on fixed incomes the hardest.

WWII vets are too old to storm.. Maybe they just strolled. Storming sounds like a bit much for them.

NEGGED by a VET

Desk job?

Man, you just HATE it that Obama isn't king, don't you?
Nope, don't hate that at all. In fact, I'm glad he's not.
Then quit bitching that people disagree with Dear Reader.
What I hate are dumb-fucking Republicans trying to wreck our country because they don't like Obama. They are willing to completely destroy our economy, if that's what it takes them, to prevent ObamaCare from happening.
Hey, genius: Obamacare will wreck the economy. It's designed to.

Your completely unhinhinged observation is noted.

Veterans are now removing the barricades and are bringing them to the White House. Oh I so wish I could see this.

On Sunday, protesting the barricades placed at memorials around Washington D.C. by the vindictive Obama administration, veterans removed the barricades and proceeded to take them to the White House. Multiple people tweeted photos of the barricades being removed and taken for presidential inspection:

Our Vets taking the barricades to the White House #1MVetMarch #T4VETS #T2SDA #MakeDCListen #WETHEPEOPLE pic.twitter.com/HhGSLK2Mzd
— Sharon Edwards (@SharonEdwards) October 13, 2013

@twitchyteam RT @ZephyrK9 Taking barrycades to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave #1MVetMarch pic.twitter.com/2utt353IAb
— Tish (@KamaainaInOC) October 13, 2013

@gretawire @BoSnerdley [MENTION=36773]Boss[/MENTION]HoggUSMC @SWOHCC Vets hand deliver barricades to the White House! !! @Triarius1 pic.twitter.com/cNNuWYKjG2

— Kohala Dreams (@AKtransplant) October 13, 2013

UStream of the barricades being removed has also been posted:

Wow: vets remove barricades from memorials, carrying them to White House - watch live mlr13 on USTREAM: .
— David Burge (@iowahawkblog) October 13, 2013

Veterans Remove Barricades from Memorials and Bring Them to WH

I hope they have decent insurance so if they hurt themselves, it's taken care of. The government won't pay for injuries incurred while trespassing and/or carrying property not their own.

They lived through this.

I think they can handle the Barrycades

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqSg7WO4tT4]Omaha Beach - Saving Private Ryan (1/7) Movie CLIP (1998) HD - YouTube[/ame]

In all seriousness, Cruz, Palin etc. should sit down quietly and shutup.
This isn't their day.

It's EVERYBODYS day in this country to stand up and say, we aren't going to take this sitting down from this government

why can't we have leaders like Sharpton, Jackson, etc are supposedly leader for others?

Last edited:
Nope, don't hate that at all. In fact, I'm glad he's not.
What I hate are dumb-fucking Republicans trying to wreck our country because they don't like Obama. They are willing to completely destroy our economy, if that's what it takes them, to prevent ObamaCare from happening.

Your blind, sheeplike obedience to Obama is noted.

More awesomeness:

BWddv6aCYAAPHeQ.jpg
[/IMG]

BWddi6-CUAAQR4x.jpg

BWddZTCIEAArzdJ.jpg

Cruz messes up big time and is now trying to recoup using vets. How predictable.

"...Do me a favor and don't waste my time with Wikipedia; a site where any putz can contribute..."

1. I, too, am aware of the weakness of Wiki, but, so long as one keeps that in mind...

2. I'm not saying that Betsy Ross was the creator.

3. The Wiki article merely states that it is CALLED the Betsy Ross flag - rightly or wrongly.

4. The REAL question is whether the 13-start circle-design pre-dated the 1777 Resolution, in any kind of official, multi-colony/multi-state context.

5. The answer to THAT question seems to be 'YES" - it was the designed adopted by the Continental Army in its first year of existence.

Which still leaves us with the conundrum...

We appear to have had a First Flag IN PRACTICE - as standardized by the Army.

We appear to have had a First Specification AT LAW - as adopted in 1777 by Congress.

And, of course, the 13 stars-in-a-circle design - already flying at the head of each regiment of Continental Regulars and over each Army Post and Fort - appears to have met that specification adopted by Congress in 1777...

So...

To my way of thinking, anyway...

Both perspectives (13 stars in a circle, or 13 stars otherwise arranged) seem to have some merit, in claiming First Flag status...

But that's just me... your mileage may vary.

My opinion of ObamaCare is neither sheeplike nor obedience to Obama, but rather stems from wanting a national healthcare system in place long before Obama was in office. Perhaps you just don't realize how much the federal government was already spending in healthcare to know why your observation was unhinged? Regardless, that's your problem and no one else's.

Yeah, too bad they didn't use the American flag though, eh?

Uh yeah, they did. Look closely. That is the flag the rebels used as early as 1777. More commonly known as "The Ring of Stars" or the "Betsy Ross Flag." One of the earliest variants of the American flag ever used. Research your history.

:D:D:D

You're such a fucking retard, it's actually funny. No, that was never a flag of the United States. Here is the very first flag of the United States of America:

USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - The First United States Flag

13star.gif

The flag you're talking about may not have even existed. Like your knowledge of American history -- it's folklore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_Ross_flag

US_flag_13_stars_%E2%80%93_Betsy_Ross.svg

Come again?

You dumbass.

Last edited:
I didn't see a single person in these pictures who could have served in WWII. None of them are old enough. I see a small group of 40 to 60 year old white males using faux outrage to promote a losing agenda.

All three of my brothers volunteered to serve in WWII. My oldest brother was wounded on D-Day and carried shrapnel in his body from those wounds until the day he died.

I am disgusted that Palin, Cruz, et al are pretending to care about these people in order to further their agenda which hits the poor and the elderly on fixed incomes the hardest.

You will notice that they don't want to hear your logic....BTW, your brothers, rest their souls, were wonderful for serving our country in WWII.

The Coup de grâce:

220px-US-DeptOfVeteransAffairs-Seal-Large.png

Note the flag on the left.

From my link:

The flag is, nevertheless, one of the oldest versions of U.S. flags known to exist; while it is not the oldest surviving flag artifact in cloth form, its likeness appears on older physical relics, namely, the contemporary battlefield paintings by John Trumbull and Charles Willson Peale. They depict the circular star arrangement being flown from ship masts and many other places, and thus provide the first known historical documentation of the flag's appearance.

Last edited:

My opinion of ObamaCare is neither sheeplike nor obedience to Obama, but rather stems from wanting a national healthcare system in place long before Obama was in office. Perhaps you just don't realize how much the federal government was already spending in healthcare to know why your observation was unhinged? Regardless, that's your problem and no one else's.
How much effort does it take to completely ignore the failures of all the other national healthcare systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back