Three killed in shooting near Jewish Community Center in KS

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
May God have mercy on their souls.

Except the shooter's, who isn't dead. Yet.

--------------------------------------------

Man yells 'Heil Hitler' after fatally shooting 3 at Jewish sites - KCTV5

Man yells 'Heil Hitler' after fatally shooting 3 at Jewish centers

Posted: Apr 13, 2014 11:27 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 13, 2014 4:29 PM PDT
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager

OVERLAND PARK, KS (KCTV) - A man yelled, "Heil Hitler," after he was taken into custody in connection with the fatal shooting of three at two Jewish-related sites in the Kansas City area.

Two males were killed outside the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City. A female was killed a few minutes later in the parking lot at Village Shalom, an assisted living facility.

The suspect shot at two other people, but the bullets did not hit them, said Overland Park Police Chief John Douglass.

The victims apparently did not know their killer, Douglass said.

The suspect is a man in his 70s who wasn't known to Overland Park authorities before Sunday. He is not from Kansas. His vehicle apparently had Missouri plates. Douglass wouldn't say whether the man, who is being held at the Johnson County Jail, is from Missouri.

CNN is reporting that one of the victims is a 14-year-old boy.

The suspect was arrested at the Valley View Park Elementary School, which is a mile away from Village Shalom. KCTV5's Bonyen Lee says the suspect appeared to yell "Heil Hitler" as he was being led away in handcuffs by Overland Park police.

Last edited:
Just lynch him. Killing three people is sickening and he should be executed asap

I'm sure the resident Nazi's are basking in the glory of this coward murderer.

Between this and those evil racist goy out in Nevada beating the Feds, we could be looking at another Shoah.

Unfortunately the wrong lesson will be taken from this. That we need more gun control. That we need more police. That we need more state power to prevent this.
The real lesson is we need more armed Jews.

Unfortunately the wrong lesson will be taken from this. That we need more gun control. That we need more police. That we need more state power to prevent this.

I agree, Jews are too weak and powerless, especially in America.

Actually they have their own second amendment group, a pretty good one from what I hear.

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not a big fan of JPFO but that's irrelevant. There are plenty of Jews who are gun owners and shooters. There are unfortunately many many more who think the gov't will save them from scumbags like this and are ready to march off to the gas chambers at any time.

The people who were killed were Methodists.

That's probably because most racists and Nazi's are intellectually inferior to the rest of the world.

(That means he was too stupid to realize who he was killing).

I guess this means he won't get his "I killed a Jew" tattoo.

The people who were killed were Methodists.

That's probably because most racists and Nazi's are intellectually inferior to the rest of the world.

(That means he was too stupid to realize who he was killing).

I guess this means he won't get his "I killed a Jew" tattoo.

Um no. He he specifically wanted to know who was Jewish, yet he shot and killed two Methodists..

Terrible!

This is why jews need to legally carry gun at jewish facilities.

Yes, it does happen!!!

Forum List

Back