🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Three More Dead Palestinian Militants

Every time the Palestinian terrorists attack & kill Israeli's, Israel retaliates thus leaving far more dead Palestinians than Israeli's. Logic demands that if you care about your people, you don't attack & kill Israeli's. But then you are quite right that Hamas lacks any logic by prefering death over life.

There is not a number, unfortunately since Hamas does not value life.

Don't you just love it when the Palestinians attack & Kill Israel's & then Israel retaliates & the Palestinians & their supportors gripe about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's? It's called Palestinian mentality.

Don't you just love it when the Palestinians attack & Kill Israel's & then Israel retaliates & the Palestinians & their supportors gripe about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's? It's called Palestinian mentality.

And it happens time, after time, after time.

Turns out one of the dead was an aid worker with the UN. Not engaging in protests, not engaged in violence; just on his way to work and shot in the chest. Another UN worker was shot in the leg.

United Nations News Centre - UN agency urges restraint after staff member is shot dead by Israeli forces

I am open-minded with regard to this article. There is evidence that terrorists have used UN vehicles to move about in the past, and also that the Red Cross was sheltering Hamas terrorists using the Red Cross office as one of their HQs. Things are not always what they seem and we don't always get the real truth. Not to say these people were guilty, but just saying I am open-minded.

This certificat prove the mcitp enterprise administrator you have the complete set of skills to perform a particular exames such as database admin or enter the exam hall.

Now that is confusing the issue. At least you didn't provide a link. :eusa_hand:

Yes. That is because the Palestinians don't even understand the first law of the hole. "When you're already in one --- Stop digging."

And it happens time, after time, after time.

Turns out one of the dead was an aid worker with the UN. Not engaging in protests, not engaged in violence; just on his way to work and shot in the chest. Another UN worker was shot in the leg.

United Nations News Centre - UN agency urges restraint after staff member is shot dead by Israeli forces

I am open-minded with regard to this article. There is evidence that terrorists have used UN vehicles to move about in the past, and also that the Red Cross was sheltering Hamas terrorists using the Red Cross office as one of their HQs. Things are not always what they seem and we don't always get the real truth. Not to say these people were guilty, but just saying I am open-minded.

At least you're open minded. Just to note here though this is the UN itself saying that it lost personnel in this incident. This isn't a third party source making these claims.

At least you're open minded. Just to note here though this is the UN itself saying that it lost personnel in this incident. This isn't a third party source making these claims.

Again, we do not know the full story.

Palestinians need a state of their own outside of any boundary control by Israel. The question is where can it be seeing as not a single surrouding Arab country to Israel will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

Forum List

Back