Three Questions

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
1) Do you believe that the average global temperature over the last 150 years has risen (more up than down): YES or NO?

2) Do you believe that the average global sea level over the last 150 years has risen (more up than down): YES or NO?

3) If you answered YES to both 1 & 2, do you believe that human activities such as burning fossil fuels and deforestation are the major cause (>50%): YES or NO?

I guess we no longer have a poll mechanism, so we will have to keep count ourselves

And, of course, as my finger was descending on that final key press, I spotted the poll button. Let's carry on with this if management can bear with it.

1) Do you believe that the average global temperature over the last 150 years has risen (more up than down): YES or NO?

2) Do you believe that the average global sea level over the last 150 years has risen (more up than down): YES or NO?

3) If you answered YES to both 1 & 2, do you believe that human activities such as burning fossil fuels and deforestation are the major cause (>50%): YES or NO?

I guess we no longer have a poll mechanism, so we will have to keep count ourselves
Yes to all.

Industrial Revolution made the difference.
Human greed for cutting trees without replanting them, makes a difference.

1. outside of growing urban areas NO
2. NO, is actually going down microscopically

The only thing humans do that affects anything is building cities, which warm 1 to 10 degrees compared to neighboring undeveloped land

Even with that there is NO WARMING in the atmosphere

yes to all, except that #3 must be referring to AGW and/or climate change.

Hmmmm.... didn't the Little Ice Age end right about 150 years ago?

I guess we aren't supposed to notice that key point.

climatechange-nasa.jpg

Who doesn't like warmer weather and the sea being a little closer ?
Shame it is all utter nonsense , but it is nice to dream.

And it gives the Pea Brain sub species scope for getting even more hot under the collar and raising the temperature even more .
A self fulfilling closed system no less .

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

Required a little interpretation, but so far we have:

1) 3 Yes, 2 No
2) 3 Yes, 2 No
3) 3 Yes, 2 No

yes to all, except that #3 must be referring to AGW and/or climate change.
I was asking that if you believe that temperature and sea level were rising, did you believe that the major cause of that was human GHG emissions, deforestation, etc. Temperature and sea level change are to two major characteristics of climate change caused by global warming. I am taking your third answer as a yes unless you object.

We lack accurate information from 150 years ago. I’m suspect because in the 2010 East Angelia determined there was no warming for the past 15 years. Immediately thereafter the IPCC added in an imaginary dataset of “heat trapped in the ocean” to make their numbers work

Sea levels are unchanged

OCO2 satellite proves mankind has no measurable impact on CO2

We lack accurate information from 150 years ago. I’m suspect because in the 2010 East Angelia determined there was no warming for the past 15 years. Immediately thereafter the IPCC added in an imaginary dataset of “heat trapped in the ocean” to make their numbers work

Sea levels are unchanged

OCO2 satellite proves mankind has no measurable impact on CO2
So that's no, no and no, I assume.

4/4 for all 3 questions. Thank you for your participation.

Forum List

Back