Thursday GDP release will elevate Biden to elite status

So WHERE is the $5.39 in your Chart?

LIAR.
Do you feel better when you Lie?
Its interactive, moron. Find it. Since you're incapable of finding it yourself--here ya' dumbass. If you don't think they're actual--you should know how to find their phone numbers after all, you're a teacher. LMAO. Liar.
5.490​
Shell
720 Taylor Ave N
Seattle - Central
Oct 24,11:19 AM​

1698203208651.png

Last edited:
30 year high of delinquent car payments.

40 year high interest rates.

Homes are half as affordable as they were three years ago.

Gas still over $4 / gal.

No one is going to believe for a second that the economy is doing well, no matter what GDP numbers they cook up.

Fyi

My very first mortgage in 1983 for a townhouse/condo I bought was at 13.5%....that was 40 years ago....which is much higher than today.

Gasoline average in the USA for the past week was $3.53 not $4. (It's about $3.65 where I live)

Fyi

My very first mortgage in 1983 for a townhouse/condo I bought was at 13.5%....that was 40 years ago....which is much higher than today.

Gasoline average in the USA for the past week was $3.53 not $4. (It's about $3.65 where I live)
What was the amount of your first mortgage? Rhetorical. Mine was 9.75% in 1979 but my first place was only $38,500. Mortgages these days are much higher ---coupled with high interest rates and even with the higher wages, that is unobtainable for more people.

Its interactive, moron. Find it. Since you're incapable of finding it yourself--here ya' dumbass. If you don't think they're actual--you should know how to find their phone numbers after all, you're a teacher. LMAO. Liar.
5.490​
Shell
720 Taylor Ave N
Seattle - Central
Oct 24,11:19 AM​
Like I said, Neat, you found a couple of Central Seattle locations.

Now, how about the $3.89 a bit farther North, out of the Big Terrible City.
is $3.89 a LIE?

Just answer that.......is $3.89 in Anacortes, $3.99 in Smokey Point.
Are these LIES or Am I telling the truth, per my Gas Buddy Screenshot.

the only numbers people see is the amount of the bill after they are through grocery shopping or the amount of the bills after they pay them......
So you are struggling in this economy? You can’t get by?

Like I said, Neat, you found a couple of Central Seattle locations.
I said Seattle in my first post. Your stupidity is acknowledged. Why would anyone in Seattle drive an hour and a half north to save $25 that they're going to spend on the trip. Fool

Last edited:
I said Seattle in my first post. Your stupidity is acknowledged. Why would anyone in Seattle drive an hour and a half north to save $25 that they're going to spend on the trip. Fool
How does it feel to be schooled limpdick?
Of course you said Seattle, I said gas was cheaper just outside of Seattle.

So you acknowledge that gas is actually $3.99 in Smokey Point, which is 1/2 hour north. Anacortes was 10 cents cheaper, just used as a reference.
You know that, you just can't admit I was correct, you're too shallow.

Schooled again.

just outside of Seattle.
80 miles to Anacortes is not just outside, dumbass.
How does it feel to be schooled limpdick?
Of course you said Seattle, I said gas was cheaper just outside of Seattle.

So you acknowledge that gas is actually $3.99 in Smokey Point, which is 1/2 hour north. Anacortes was 10 cents cheaper, just used as a reference.
You know that, you just can't admit I was correct, you're too shallow.

Schooled again.
Listen you fucking troll, I stated that the gas in these places were what I quoted. You came in halfway through a conversation that you didn't know anything about (surprise, surprise). You ran your mouth and showed your dumbass as usual. Your addition to the conversation was irrelevant. Damn, I know you never taught school--not even WA school's would be ignorant enough to let you around kids.

What was the amount of your first mortgage? Rhetorical. Mine was 9.75% in 1979 but my first place was only $38,500. Mortgages these days are much higher ---coupled with high interest rates and even with the higher wages, that is unobtainable for more people.
The townhouse was $52000.....this was Ft.Lauderdale area.... I think the mortgage was around $600 a month with Condo/Association fees..... And trust me, THAT was an awful lot of money at the time, even for the groom/ hubby and my combined income at the time!!! We struggled and sacrificed for maybe the first 5 years or so.

My second home bought was around 1996 in Massachusetts, and that was at 8% mortgage interest! This third home that I bought when we moved here to Maine in 2007, we had no mortgage, and was able to pay cash from the profit we made on selling the second home during the housing boom, before the crash in 2008..... So even with the High interest rates and struggles paying the mortgage, it all paid off in the end.

Last edited:
lots of people are struggling in this economy....if you were not so fucking arrogant you would see that....you sound like a republican...
There are people struggling in every economy. That’s by design. The few make it big the rest are on paycheck to paycheck. Biden ain’t fixing that. What he is doing is giving you an economy that gives you the best chance of making it paycheck to paycheck. You’re fine.

Forum List

Back