Tillerson out?

Trump is running his cabinet like the real world: If you don't do the job like the boss expects you to, hit the bricks. The leftards see this a "chaos" but look at everything Trump has accomplished in just one short year.

Imagine how much more he could get done if the Democrats and never-trumpers weren't obstructing and dragging their feet as far as other cabinet postitions? They are truly terrified.

Get rid of the Democrats and never-trumpers and you have a dictatorship, just like SADDAM. It is easier to get things done in a dictatorship. Guess your on board for taking this country there?

Of course I am. Get rid of the Democrats, the liberals, the never-trumpers, and the Obama-era Tories, and we'd have damned fine well-oiled smooth-running government, just like the founding fathers inntended.
No, that is NOT what our founders wanted....

What you describe as perfect, is a Dictatorship, not a Democracy.....

Go live in Russia, pretty please.....

Trump is running his cabinet like the real world: If you don't do the job like the boss expects you to, hit the bricks. The leftards see this a "chaos" but look at everything Trump has accomplished in just one short year.

Imagine how much more he could get done if the Democrats and never-trumpers weren't obstructing and dragging their feet as far as other cabinet postitions? They are truly terrified.

Get rid of the Democrats and never-trumpers and you have a dictatorship, just like SADDAM. It is easier to get things done in a dictatorship. Guess your on board for taking this country there?

Of course I am. Get rid of the Democrats, the liberals, the never-trumpers, and the Obama-era Tories, and we'd have damned fine well-oiled smooth-running government, just like the founding fathers inntended.
No, that is NOT what our founders wanted....

What you describe as perfect, is a Dictatorship, not a Democracy.....

Go live in Russia, pretty please.....

and if Trump keeps firing everyone around him he will have Pennsylvania Av. just like he wants it -- all to himself, a dictator.

you need to re-read The Constitutional Structure For Limited And Balanced Government.
Was put in place to prevent the type of foreign influence we have today.

Where does all this love of government come from? I thought you guys were for limited government. Now the nanny state is back in style,

At least now Mueller and Tillerson can sit for a chat and get to the bottom of this.

you need to re-read The Constitutional Structure For Limited And Balanced Government.
Was put in place to prevent the type of foreign influence we have today.

Where does all this love of government come from? I thought you guys were for limited government. Now the nanny state is back in style,

At least now Mueller and Tillerson can sit for a chat and get to the bottom of this.
I suspect Tillerson stayed far away from anything.

It is no wonder you teabaggers don't believe in science. So there is no sense explaining to you that biologically that doesn't happen with the human species.
So, carry on and drop to your knees for "the peemeister" again.
ZK682Aq.gif

Now go whine to the moderators.
just like "the peemeister" a whiny little bitch.

f55efe4bcd35548c2844949f549bd879624e04a4987ae0eb421dbbe96515a3a6.jpg

You had four fathers?
WOW! you are some messed up species.
See, it is evident you are a fellatio artist for "the peemeister" lol

Kuckoo-2.gif

Did you sit in on the little meeting with him and profess your admiration and knelt before "the peemeister"

Seems like you need a little reference besides this one....
giphy.gif

"The U.S. system of government is a republic, a type of democracy in which elected officials carry out the will of the people. These officials, called politicians, should know more about issues that face the society and how the government functions than the average citizen does.
The generation and corruption of governments, which may, in other words, be called the progress and course of human passions in society, are subjects which have engaged the attention of the greatest writers; and whether the essays they have left us were copied from history, or wrought out of their own conjectures and reasonings, they are very much to our purpose, to show the utility and necessity of different orders of men, and of an equilibrium of powers and privileges. They demonstrate the corruptibility of every species of simple government, by which I mean a power without a check, whether in one, a few, or many."

government IS a business. the largest one in the country.
Our four fathers were truly great MEN!
yes, I had four fathers. why? I changed it because I figured twits like you wouldn't know what that meant. Guess I was right.
so you have how the human species works? good then why did the kid shoot up Parkland High School? Thanks genius.

14 months in office and Donald Trump still has no idea what he is doing.
SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
Maybe denuclearize of NK in the upcoming months
ISIS on the run and losing land and fighters.
etc...etc....

I'll take that for a guy you think doesn't know what he's doing.

ISIS was already decimated and on the way out in January 2017. If North Korea were to abandon its Nuclear program, it won't be because of anything Trump has done over the past 14 months. The past 14 months have seen North Korea from being years away from being able to hit the United States with an ICBM to actually having that capability now as well as having built a .25 megaton warhead and detonated it successfully.

Tax Cuts for the rich will just increase the national debt and are a complete waste and won't do anything for the economy. Warren Buffet doesn't buy more Big Mac's because he has an extra thousand dollars, someone living in the lower class does and that's why tax cuts or credits for the lower class stimulate growth, but tax cuts for the rich do not.

Meanwhile, we have hundreds of positions that have not been filled at the State Department. No chief diplomat in South Korea.

All the while, this man is Putins Bitch and won't criticize or say anything bad about Russia. Why is that? The Russians just used a weapon of mass destruction on British soil, a NATO ally, injuring a former Russian spy and his daughter, yet Trump won't denounce it.

those positions are open because the dems in the senate have blocked the confirmation votes. Try to deal with reality just once in a while.

Liar.

Link it.
no he isn't. dude, how long do you need something to sink into your fking brain? the Senate needs nine dems to agree to cabinet positions. fk, I hate how you fking lefts can't remember or think.

SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
etc...etc....

ISIS was already decimated and on the way out in January 2017. If North Korea were to abandon its Nuclear program, it won't be because of anything Trump has done over the past 14 months. The past 14 months have seen North Korea from being years away from being able to hit the United States with an ICBM to actually having that capability now as well as having built a .25 megaton warhead and detonated it successfully.

Tax Cuts for the rich will just increase the national debt and are a complete waste and won't do anything for the economy. Warren Buffet doesn't buy more Big Mac's because he has an extra thousand dollars, someone living in the lower class does and that's why tax cuts or credits for the lower class stimulate growth, but tax cuts for the rich do not.

Meanwhile, we have hundreds of positions that have not been filled at the State Department. No chief diplomat in South Korea.

All the while, this man is Putins Bitch and won't criticize or say anything bad about Russia. Why is that? The Russians just used a weapon of mass destruction on British soil, a NATO ally, injuring a former Russian spy and his daughter, yet Trump won't denounce it.

those positions are open because the dems in the senate have blocked the confirmation votes. Try to deal with reality just once in a while.

Liar.

Link it.
no he isn't. dude, how long do you need something to sink into your fking brain? the Senate needs nine dems to agree to cabinet positions. fk, I hate how you fking lefts can't remember or think.

Great. Now post up how many dems have blocked.

SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
etc...etc....

Liar.

Link it.

why, you gonna write them and tell them to stop it? LOL one guy is Chuckie Schumie.

SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
etc...etc....

Liar.

Link it.

You are wrong again. Only takes a simple majority

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
etc...etc....

Liar.

Link it.

You are wrong again. Only takes a simple majority

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
link

Liar.

Link it.

why, you gonna write them and tell them to stop it? LOL one guy is Chuckie Schumie.

No,fool. How many confirmations the dems have blocked.

Liar.

Link it.

Not enough.

Liar.

Link it.

who fking cares?

Liar.

Link it.

who fking cares?

Apparently you,dope. You called me out .:laugh2:

who fking cares?

I told you that nine dems had to vote. I assumed you didn't know that. Now you can write your guys and say get this going.

who fking cares?

I told you that nine dems had to vote. I assumed you didn't know that. Now you can write your guys and say get this going.

Show us that it's true. Post up how many of the vacancies are due to the dems blocking them.

Forum List

Back