Tillerson out?

Trump is running his cabinet like the real world: If you don't do the job like the boss expects you to, hit the bricks. The leftards see this a "chaos" but look at everything Trump has accomplished in just one short year.

Imagine how much more he could get done if the Democrats and never-trumpers weren't obstructing and dragging their feet as far as other cabinet postitions? They are truly terrified.
You couldn’t be more full of shit if you got a pick up truck full of shit and dumped it into all of your orifices.
Blaming your incompetent boob’s troubles on the democrats is laughable because the R’s control the executive branch and both houses of Congress.
“He’s running his cabinet like the real world.”
There is no company that has this type of turnover and could survive.
The problem is at the top and Tillerson made it very clear why there is a problem... it’s because the guy at the top is a “ fucking moron.”
Doofus: I now have the people I want.
Who chose all of the people in the first place?
Of course you wouldn’t/ couldn’t admit that because you suck the incompetent one’s balls.

People who work in the WH complain everyday to WH correspondents that they hate working there because of trump’s volatile moods and his incompetence.
“ Everyone loves working in the WH.”
Add that lie on the 100 ft stack of lies he’s already vomited out.
This is the most chaotic WH in history hands down and if you’ve ever worked in a business CHAOS is the last thing you want for it to be effective.

I sense a little angst there, snowflake. Having a bad year?

:itsok:

I liked Tillersons demeanor, I have no idea how effective he was or if he was in line with Trumps ideas. He sometimes would go off script, too often you see this happening and that never bodes well.

Using a CIA guy means U.S is probably going to use stronger arm tactics with foreign governments. Considering how much the U.S has been tossed around like a rag doll, this can't be a bad thing. Time will tell how this works out.
First woman to lead the CIA? Trumps sexism strikes again!

I like her already. :biggrin:

Here are five facts about Haspel:
  1. Haspel has been linked to the CIA’s "enhanced" interrogation program, which was highlighted in the 6,000-page report by the Senate Intelligence Committee detailing the agency’s use of techniques widely considered as torture.
  2. In 2002, she ran a CIA prison in Thailand where terror suspects were waterboarded and underwent other interrogation techniques.
  3. She oversaw brutal interrogations of two detainees, Abu Zubaydah and Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, at the black site in Thailand.
  4. Haspel's name was in the cable carrying the orders to destroy video tapes of the sessions carried out at the CIA station in Thailand.
  5. She was also the chief of staff to Jose Rodriguez, who headed the CIA's Counterterrorism Center.

Who Is Gina Haspel? 5 Facts About Trump's CIA Deputy Director Pick
Demise of the Dhimmi Dynasty

As long as she knows how to prepare pig's blood, she's OK with me.

why, you gonna write them and tell them to stop it? LOL one guy is Chuckie Schumie.

No,fool. How many confirmations the dems have blocked.
who fking cares?

Apparently you,dope. You called me out .:laugh2:
I told you that nine dems had to vote. I assumed you didn't know that. Now you can write your guys and say get this going.

Show us that it's true. Post up how many of the vacancies are due to the dems blocking them.
I asked you why?

I desperately need a BIGGER chart........lol

View attachment 182270

In comments outside the White House today, Trump said he was "close to having the Cabinet and other things that I want

:laugh2:

wonder what he means by "other things" :eusa_think:

he's all like, what do i have to do to not be removed from office?? :laugh:

Trump says he's close to Cabinet he wants

CIA Director Mike Pompeo in a Sunday show interview said that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s claim that his government did not meddle in the 2016 election is “false.”

“The Russians attempted to interfere in the United States election in 2016,” Pompeo told “Fox News Sunday.”

Pompeo pushed back against Putin’s recent claim that the Russians indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller don’t “represent the interests of the Russian” government. Putin in an interview with NBC News insisted there is no proof the Kremlin ordered or attempted election interference.
“It was Russians who actually engaged in this,” Pompeo said, clarifying that those individuals had ties to the Kremlin.

Pompeo maintained the CIA’s position in U.S. intelligence community's analysis of the election interference...

"I am confident that the Russians meddled in this election, as is the entire intelligence community," CIA Director Mike Pompeo said, with a note of agitation in his voice in the face of skeptical questioning. "This threat is real. The U.S. government, including the Central Intelligence Agency, has to figure out a way to fight back against it and defeat it. And we're intent upon doing that."

Intelligence director says agencies agree on Russian meddling

Tillerson was CEO of Exxon Mobil, a huge job. He is used to being the kingfish, not subordinate to anyone. He was never a good fit. Glad he is gone.
Satan's Sandcastle

OPEC, which was created by Big Oil to share in its price-gouging, has misdirected our foreign policy for decades. Tilly's first and final loyalty was to the desert-bandit petrocrats. In the past, Trump has given indications that he senses who our real enemy has always been.

I liked Tillersons demeanor, I have no idea how effective he was or if he was in line with Trumps ideas. He sometimes would go off script, too often you see this happening and that never bodes well.

Using a CIA guy means U.S is probably going to use stronger arm tactics with foreign governments. Considering how much the U.S has been tossed around like a rag doll, this can't be a bad thing. Time will tell how this works out.
First woman to lead the CIA? Trumps sexism strikes again!

Yeah No ulterior motive there
I like her already. :biggrin:

Here are five facts about Haspel:
  1. Haspel has been linked to the CIA’s "enhanced" interrogation program, which was highlighted in the 6,000-page report by the Senate Intelligence Committee detailing the agency’s use of techniques widely considered as torture.
  2. In 2002, she ran a CIA prison in Thailand where terror suspects were waterboarded and underwent other interrogation techniques.
  3. She oversaw brutal interrogations of two detainees, Abu Zubaydah and Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, at the black site in Thailand.
  4. Haspel's name was in the cable carrying the orders to destroy video tapes of the sessions carried out at the CIA station in Thailand.
  5. She was also the chief of staff to Jose Rodriguez, who headed the CIA's Counterterrorism Center.

Who Is Gina Haspel? 5 Facts About Trump's CIA Deputy Director Pick
Demise of the Dhimmi Dynasty

As long as she knows how to prepare pig's blood, she's OK with me.

"You could sum up Tillerson's farewell speech like this: he had kind words for his colleagues, harsh words for Russia, and no words for President Trump."

why, you gonna write them and tell them to stop it? LOL one guy is Chuckie Schumie.

who fking cares?

I told you that nine dems had to vote. I assumed you didn't know that. Now you can write your guys and say get this going.

Show us that it's true. Post up how many of the vacancies are due to the dems blocking them.

A shitload of foot-dragging by the Senate on Trump's cabinet nominations here:

Trump nominations tracker: See which key positions have been filled so far

"Cabinet appointments faced unprecedented confirmation delays. Democrats needlessly shut the government down over the issue of illegal immigration. Democrats refuse to provide votes for any legislation, save for a couple of bipartisan spending deals. They even oppose things they once supported, simply because Mr. Trump announces he supports them."

Democrats discovering cost of mindless resistance to Trump

"It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 8, 2017

Confusion Reigns Over Trump's Popularity Ratings, But He's Not as Unpopular as the Press Claims ⋆ The US Constitution ⋆ Constitution.com

"As of July 22, the Senate has confirmed only 50 of President Donald Trump’s 229 executive nominations. Put another way, less than a month from the August recess, the Senate has confirmed only 22 percent of those nominated to serve in the Trump administration. By the same point in President Barack Obama’s first term, the Senate had confirmed 53 percent of Obama nominations."

Sen. Ron Johnson: Let’s break this Senate logjam

who fking cares?

I asked you why?

Apparently you're unable to follow a conversation with any degree of competence.

So Tillerson was fired because he supported Obama's 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

G'bye shithead. Don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you.

who fking cares?

"Cabinet appointments faced unprecedented confirmation delays. Democrats needlessly shut the government down over the issue of illegal immigration. Democrats refuse to provide votes for any legislation, save for a couple of bipartisan spending deals. They even oppose things they once supported, simply because Mr. Trump announces he supports them."

"It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!"

Confusion Reigns Over Trump's Popularity Ratings, But He's Not as Unpopular as the Press Claims ⋆ The US Constitution ⋆ Constitution.com

"As of July 22, the Senate has confirmed only 50 of President Donald Trump’s 229 executive nominations. Put another way, less than a month from the August recess, the Senate has confirmed only 22 percent of those nominated to serve in the Trump administration. By the same point in President Barack Obama’s first term, the Senate had confirmed 53 percent of Obama nominations."

always a good thing to give republicans a taste of their own bitter medicine Wouldn't give Obamas choice of SC a chance ?? Now FU all and the horse you rode in on

What ever became of G5000? Haven't seen him and a search produces nothing. Did he get banned?

who fking cares?

always a good thing to give republicans a taste of their own bitter medicine Wouldn't give Obamas choice of SC a chance ?? Now FU all and the horse you rode in on

With all sincerity, it's you leftists who are truly f*cked. SC Justice Ginsburg is currently in my death pool. One more SC Justice (or possibly two), and there will no longer be a progressive movement in this country.

In addition to that, do you have any idea how many conservatives Trump has put in judicial position in this country over the last year?

You'd be shittin' in your britches if you honestly knew. :lmao:

So Tillerson was fired because he supported Obama's 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

So, Mr. fuckhead.....

Tillerson was HIRED in spite of supporting Obama Iran's nuclear deal.....but was FIRED for the same fucking thing????

How do morons like this idiot manage to turn their "puter "on" all by themselves???

With all sincerity, it's you leftists who are truly f*cked. SC Justice Ginsburg is currently in my death pool. One more SC Justice (or possibly two), and there will no longer be a progressive movement in this country.

In addition to that, do you have any idea how many conservatives Trump has put in judicial position in this country over the last year?

You'd be shittin' in your britches if you honestly knew. :lmao:
real nice gault Just put Trump and McConnell in mine

Forum List

Back