Tillerson out?

No,fool. How many confirmations the dems have blocked.
who fking cares?

Apparently you,dope. You called me out .:laugh2:
I told you that nine dems had to vote. I assumed you didn't know that. Now you can write your guys and say get this going.

Show us that it's true. Post up how many of the vacancies are due to the dems blocking them.

A shitload of foot-dragging by the Senate on Trump's cabinet nominations here:

Trump nominations tracker: See which key positions have been filled so far

"Cabinet appointments faced unprecedented confirmation delays. Democrats needlessly shut the government down over the issue of illegal immigration. Democrats refuse to provide votes for any legislation, save for a couple of bipartisan spending deals. They even oppose things they once supported, simply because Mr. Trump announces he supports them."

Democrats discovering cost of mindless resistance to Trump

"It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 8, 2017

Confusion Reigns Over Trump's Popularity Ratings, But He's Not as Unpopular as the Press Claims ⋆ The US Constitution ⋆ Constitution.com

"As of July 22, the Senate has confirmed only 50 of President Donald Trump’s 229 executive nominations. Put another way, less than a month from the August recess, the Senate has confirmed only 22 percent of those nominated to serve in the Trump administration. By the same point in President Barack Obama’s first term, the Senate had confirmed 53 percent of Obama nominations."

Sen. Ron Johnson: Let’s break this Senate logjam

July22? Really?
Where are we now? Why so many vacancies?

Analysis | The Daily 202: Trump has no nominees for 245 important jobs, including an ambassador to South Korea

Last edited:
So Tillerson was fired because he supported Obama's 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

So, Mr. fuckhead.....

Tillerson was HIRED in spite of supporting Obama Iran's nuclear deal.....but was FIRED for the same fucking thing????

How do morons like this idiot manage to turn their "puter "on" all by themselves???

Screw Tillerson. He wasn't doing a good enough job of weeding out the commies, Obama-sympathizers, and Tories from the State Department. Pompeo has CIA street cred, maybe he'll do a better job of uprooting the commie traitors from the State Department.

So, Mr. fuckhead.....

Tillerson was HIRED in spite of supporting Obama Iran's nuclear deal.....but was FIRED for the same fucking thing????

How do morons like this idiot manage to turn their "puter "on" all by themselves???
Think you missed your calling You could have been a comedian on TV

So, Mr. fuckhead.....

Screw Tillerson. He wasn't doing a good enough job of weeding out the commies, Obama-sympathizers, and Tories from the State Department. Pompeo has CIA street cred, maybe he'll do a better job of uprooting the commie traitors from the State Department.
It's pretty simple. Trump came in without insider political connections and is going through a predictable of process of appointing and firing till he gets it right. Trump is also very much a alpha-male and wants things his way, not the way of the establishment. That's why he was elected.

Suck it up you establishment whores. He does have a problem with Sessions though, and will fire him too since the special counsel investigation will turn up nothing

Last edited:

So, Mr. fuckhead.....

It's pretty simple. Trump came in without insider political connections and is going through a predictable of process of appointing and firing till he gets it right. Trump is also very much a alpha-male and wants things his way, not the way of the establishment. That's why he was elected.

Suck it up you establishment whores. He does have a problem with Sessions though, and will fire him to since the special counsel investigation will turn up nothing

Agreed: Sessions needs to hit the bricks.

He does have a problem with Sessions though, and will fire him to since the special counsel investigation will turn up nothing

Here, Meathead.(perfect screen name, btw)...to help your "cause"......LOL

upload_2018-3-13_15-38-27.png

True. But why would you come here for verification? Did you need to have a thread that badly?

Swish. If he had validation, he'd have just taken the question mark off the thread title. Why do leftists insist on being dicks?

Why do Trombie nutbags continue to call moderate liberals "leftists"?

Because you're not a moderate or a liberal, you're a leftist.

I'm a moderate liberal. I want government out of our wallets and our bedrooms. You're an authoritarian leftist

True. But why would you come here for verification? Did you need to have a thread that badly?

Swish. If he had validation, he'd have just taken the question mark off the thread title. Why do leftists insist on being dicks?

I'm a moderate liberal. I want government out of our wallets and our bedrooms. You're an authoritarian leftist

That's a ridiculous thing for you to say.

Obama is gone, move the fuck on. Nothing Obama’s did relates to IF Trump is still campaigning.

Every time one of you zealots bring up Obama to deflect from Trump’s actions all you are doing is proving how alike they really are

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hillary is gone too, yet both of them keep popping up, and idiot liberals continue to site how much better life was under Obama and would have been under Hillary.

Life would be better without the most inept, incompetent and inexperienced person to ever occupy the office of POTUS. Those who continue to support Trump must hate America and be ignorant of our nation's history; they're thus incapable of making common sense judgments.

thank god obummer is finally out there. I couldn't have said that better about him.

Your posts make those of Redfish seem almost sane.

There us nothing sane about redfish....

coming from a fool posting from a secure mental facility, that comment is about as valuable as a dried up garden slug on a hot sidewalk.

just responding to your stupid claim that Trump was "still" campaigning.

Trump had a rally in Feb of 2017 that was paid for by his re-election campaign fund.

He has never quit campaigning

so what? obozo campaigned for 8 years and did zero as president. What, exactly is your point?

Thanks for once again showing there is little difference between the two men.

wrong again, sonny. Obama did nothing except run up the debt and divide the nation. Trump has gotten the economy booming again, cut YOUR taxes, brought jobs back to the USA, built up our military, reduced unemployment (especially black unemployment), and gotten the respect of our allies and the fear of our enemies.

The country is more divided now than it was a year ago, mostly because Trump lives to divide.

The national debt has gone up more than a trillion dollars since the day Trump took office. In less than 6 months under the first Trump budget we have gone up .6 trillion and at the current rate he will add 1.36 trillion in his first full FY.

Very little difference between the two men

totally wrong, the dividers today are the dems and the media. Both are nothing but a constant vomit of anti Trump lies and propaganda, but in spite of them all he is succeeding and doing exactly what he said during the campaign.

As to the debt, most of today's spending is a carry over from the obozo years. Trump is trying to fix that mess, but the party of no is doing its best to continue the insane spending.

who fking cares?

Apparently you,dope. You called me out .:laugh2:
I told you that nine dems had to vote. I assumed you didn't know that. Now you can write your guys and say get this going.

Show us that it's true. Post up how many of the vacancies are due to the dems blocking them.

A shitload of foot-dragging by the Senate on Trump's cabinet nominations here:

Trump nominations tracker: See which key positions have been filled so far

"Cabinet appointments faced unprecedented confirmation delays. Democrats needlessly shut the government down over the issue of illegal immigration. Democrats refuse to provide votes for any legislation, save for a couple of bipartisan spending deals. They even oppose things they once supported, simply because Mr. Trump announces he supports them."

Democrats discovering cost of mindless resistance to Trump

"It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 8, 2017

Confusion Reigns Over Trump's Popularity Ratings, But He's Not as Unpopular as the Press Claims ⋆ The US Constitution ⋆ Constitution.com

"As of July 22, the Senate has confirmed only 50 of President Donald Trump’s 229 executive nominations. Put another way, less than a month from the August recess, the Senate has confirmed only 22 percent of those nominated to serve in the Trump administration. By the same point in President Barack Obama’s first term, the Senate had confirmed 53 percent of Obama nominations."

Sen. Ron Johnson: Let’s break this Senate logjam

July22? Really?
Where are we now? Why so many vacancies?

Analysis | The Daily 202: Trump has no nominees for 245 important jobs, including an ambassador to South Korea

because the dems in the senate refuse to bring them up for a vote. It only takes one to block a vote to confirm a nominee.

We used to hope Trump would grow into his new job. He has not, in fact he has become a liability and made America into a banana republic.
The biggest problem with the Trump Presidency thus far - STILL - is the surplus of criminal, seditious, treasonous, leaking, colluding, criminal Obama / Hillary / Liberal extremist loyalists. Instead of firing LESS people, Trump should have fired many more by now.

He should have fired the entire leadership - Chiefs, deputies, etc... - for the DOJ, FBI, EPA, DHS, etc.... when he walked into the WH on Day 1.

As far as his firings of hired Cabinet Members like Tillerson, Trump is taking a different approach to doing the same thing Barry did - get HIS people in the right seats, surround himself with HIS people. I have no problem with it. As the saying goes, 'It's good to be the king'. And as Barry once said, "If you don't like it - if you want something different, win some elections!"

:p

However, Rex Tillerson was in no way an Obama/Hillary/liberal loyalist, so his departure isn't that. But yes, administering a very large, unwieldly government is new ground for both the President and most of the people he is putting into those key positions. Some who were great in their private careers seem to have turned out to be less well suited for their government jobs, but when they are it has been pretty neat to watch. President Trump is speaking well of Tillerson this morning, however, and Tillerson is not trashing the President. Most of the folks removed from various appointments so far have continued to sing the President's praises. So we'll see how this goes.

I still wish it had been handled differently so far as the public announcement went.
I think Tillerson agreed with Trump that the DoS served it's own view of foreign relations rather than the President's. Both Nixon and Reagan operated somewhat independently from the DoS, and Carter had to choose too.

But Tillerson had more experience than Trump in how globalism is a force that has to be worked with, rather than just ignored. And Tillerson considered Trump "a moron." I don't think Trump was ready to jump on PM May's bandwagon for punishing Putin for trying to kill a retired Russian spy in the UK. And Tillerson jumped.

Could be, though I am pretty sure Tillerson doesn't consider President Trump to be a moron. I don't think it was any one thing however that brought about a parting of the ways but a cumulation of things all leading to the point both knew they didn't work well together. But again who knows? Somebody I'm sure is gathering what information is available for a 'tell all' book about it on down the line. As for now, nobody knows anything more than what they can speculate, and speculation is generally pretty flawed in these things. But I speculate anyway that you have two experienced, successful, powerful CEOs who have enjoyed pretty much total authority for a long time. It is hard for such people to take orders from or have their advice ignored by somebody they believe to be wrong.

Pompeo isn't so conditioned that way. He is former Army, thus conditioned to be subordinate to higher authorities, has served in Congress so knows the ropes there, and has been CEO of international corporations so knows the ropes re trade, treaties, protocol, etc.

We'll see how it goes.

That's a ridiculous thing for you to say.

You can make up whatever label you want, but your authoritarian leftist views speak for themselves

totally wrong, the dividers today are the dems and the media. Both are nothing but a constant vomit of anti Trump lies and propaganda, but in spite of them all he is succeeding and doing exactly what he said during the campaign.

OH please, do not make me puke. Both the Repbus and the Dems have been doing their level best to divide the country, a divided people are easier to control and have less power. Trump is just one more cog in that wheel that has been spinning for 30 plus years.

As to the debt, most of today's spending is a carry over from the obozo years. Trump is trying to fix that mess, but the party of no is doing its best to continue the insane spending.

As of Oct 1, 2017 it is all on Trump. And if you want to wait till then ti give him "blame" for the debt I say he does not get any credit for anything that took place before then either. And as of Oct 1, 2017 debt is building at a rate that if it continues Trump will add 2.8 trillion dollars to the debt in just one year, one year of economic growth and we will still add more than 2 trillion dollars to our children's debt.

That is a problem, a huge problem for me which is why I opposed both Obama and Trump.

The biggest problem with the Trump Presidency thus far - STILL - is the surplus of criminal, seditious, treasonous, leaking, colluding, criminal Obama / Hillary / Liberal extremist loyalists. Instead of firing LESS people, Trump should have fired many more by now.

He should have fired the entire leadership - Chiefs, deputies, etc... - for the DOJ, FBI, EPA, DHS, etc.... when he walked into the WH on Day 1.

As far as his firings of hired Cabinet Members like Tillerson, Trump is taking a different approach to doing the same thing Barry did - get HIS people in the right seats, surround himself with HIS people. I have no problem with it. As the saying goes, 'It's good to be the king'. And as Barry once said, "If you don't like it - if you want something different, win some elections!"

:p

However, Rex Tillerson was in no way an Obama/Hillary/liberal loyalist, so his departure isn't that. But yes, administering a very large, unwieldly government is new ground for both the President and most of the people he is putting into those key positions. Some who were great in their private careers seem to have turned out to be less well suited for their government jobs, but when they are it has been pretty neat to watch. President Trump is speaking well of Tillerson this morning, however, and Tillerson is not trashing the President. Most of the folks removed from various appointments so far have continued to sing the President's praises. So we'll see how this goes.

I still wish it had been handled differently so far as the public announcement went.
I think Tillerson agreed with Trump that the DoS served it's own view of foreign relations rather than the President's. Both Nixon and Reagan operated somewhat independently from the DoS, and Carter had to choose too.

But Tillerson had more experience than Trump in how globalism is a force that has to be worked with, rather than just ignored. And Tillerson considered Trump "a moron." I don't think Trump was ready to jump on PM May's bandwagon for punishing Putin for trying to kill a retired Russian spy in the UK. And Tillerson jumped.

Tillerson was fired on Friday, before he jumped in on PM May's message to Russia.
Rex Tillerson Finally Lost His Secretary of State Job, Weirdly After Criticizing Russia

There is a dispute over timeline, but WH claims Kelly informed Tillerson on Friday. Tillerson has also cut his trip to Africa a day short on friday which seems to support that.

Either way, replacing Tillerson with Pompeo is not something that was cooked up within a day, this was in the works for a while, my guess would be from around the time Tillerson called Trump a "fucking moron" and didn't publicly deny it.

His spokesperson at State denied it on his behalf. Tillerson simply said he refused to even deal with petty stuff like that. And tensions or not, the media was putting out a lot of speculation I would label fake news during that time. I hope you are right that Tillerson was informed of the decision last week, but it still would have been better form if there had been a formal announcement with a congenial sendoff for Tillerson. But oh well. The President is himself and he does things his way and we elected him for the results he promised and is doing his damndest to deliver and, if he can do more of that, we really don't care what protocol he uses to do it.

Trump had a rally in Feb of 2017 that was paid for by his re-election campaign fund.

He has never quit campaigning

so what? obozo campaigned for 8 years and did zero as president. What, exactly is your point?

Thanks for once again showing there is little difference between the two men.

wrong again, sonny. Obama did nothing except run up the debt and divide the nation. Trump has gotten the economy booming again, cut YOUR taxes, brought jobs back to the USA, built up our military, reduced unemployment (especially black unemployment), and gotten the respect of our allies and the fear of our enemies.

The country is more divided now than it was a year ago, mostly because Trump lives to divide.

The national debt has gone up more than a trillion dollars since the day Trump took office. In less than 6 months under the first Trump budget we have gone up .6 trillion and at the current rate he will add 1.36 trillion in his first full FY.

Very little difference between the two men

Were you out of the room when Trump and the criminal GOP launched a huge tax that will expand the deficit above 1.5 Trillion. Trumps deficit increases will make Reagan's look like penny ante. After all....he is the Bankruptcy King. He "loves debt."

Tillerson was fired on Friday, before he jumped in on PM May's message to Russia.
Rex Tillerson Finally Lost His Secretary of State Job, Weirdly After Criticizing Russia

There is a dispute over timeline, but WH claims Kelly informed Tillerson on Friday. Tillerson has also cut his trip to Africa a day short on friday which seems to support that.

Either way, replacing Tillerson with Pompeo is not something that was cooked up within a day, this was in the works for a while, my guess would be from around the time Tillerson called Trump a "fucking moron" and didn't publicly deny it.

His spokesperson at State denied it on his behalf. Tillerson simply said he refused to even deal with petty stuff like that. And tensions or not, the media was putting out a lot of speculation I would label fake news during that time. I hope you are right that Tillerson was informed of the decision last week, but it still would have been better form if there had been a formal announcement with a congenial sendoff for Tillerson. But oh well. The President is himself and he does things his way and we elected him for the results he promised and is doing his damndest to deliver and, if he can do more of that, we really don't care what protocol he uses to do it.

Trump himself pointed to Iran deal as the major point of disagreement with Tillerson.

Trump wanted to do something about it (Obama was for it after all :rolleyes:) and Tillerson thought the deal was fine. Pompeo is supposedly more on the same page with Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back