Tillerson tells the truth about POS trump and trump call Tillerson dumb...

I made the mistake of saying Tillerson said Trump was a tard.

Actually, the word he used was "moron".

I apologize to tards everywhere.

You made me spit on myself!....:21:

Yup, anything that's negative about Trump has to be the truth....dumbass.

Everyone knows he never reads, he is impulsive and he lies at the drop of a hat....and they are his good characteristics...
RIGHT... you build a TEN BILLION DOLLAR EMPIRE by NEVER READING.

YOU... are an IDIOT, and wouldn't make a decent pimple on his ass.

Get a life, moron.
Trump admits he never reads

Didn’t even write his own book

Didn't even write his own book, WTF? Do you know anyone that wrote their own book?
Jumping here. Yeah. Two. A brother and a coworkers daughter.
Tell the truth about Hillary and die.....
Comment #6 wins! But but but Hillary!

View attachment 233476
And you win too Hoss. Can't leave you out of this. The Hillary photo is just so alluring. I can tell that you spent a lot of time picking it out. Must be on your Christmas cards.

Trump gives his typical response when someone rats on him

Oh yea? Well you are stupid

Sounding like a 7th grader is how Trump effectively communicates with his supporters; who essentially have a 7th grade level of intelligence.

I'll have you know I made it through the ninth grade before I got drafted.
Back then 9th grade was just as good if not better than today's 12th grade is. Common core has ruined education, and liberalism is finishing it off.

Didn't even write his own book, WTF? Do you know anyone that wrote their own book?

I have written and published two...dumb ass...

Not to self-gloss but I do know an author of several books myself. When she is in “author mode” she is really sort of…well…weird. And she’d be the first to tell you that.

Not to self-gloss (?), but you will anyway.

Well, I could have mentioned her name, how we met, the awards she won, the movies made from the books she wrote, etc… but I didn’t do that. But thanks for highlighting that my life is more interesting than yours.

You may now go back to trolling.
Now I want to know, you sob. A local author maybe?

Not to self-gloss but I do know an author of several books myself. When she is in “author mode” she is really sort of…well…weird. And she’d be the first to tell you that.

Well, I could have mentioned her name, how we met, the awards she won, the movies made from the books she wrote, etc… but I didn’t do that. But thanks for highlighting that my life is more interesting than yours.

Now I want to know, you sob. A local author maybe?

I’ll PM you. No squealing though.

Trump gives his typical response when someone rats on him

Oh yea? Well you are stupid

Sounding like a 7th grader is how Trump effectively communicates with his supporters; who essentially have a 7th grade level of intelligence.

I'll have you know I made it through the ninth grade before I got drafted.
Back then 9th grade was just as good if not better than today's 12th grade is. Common core has ruined education, and liberalism is finishing it off.
LOL!. 9th graders better than 12th graders? Hyperbole at its best.

Yup, you're definitely special.

Trump calls Rex Tillerson 'dumb as a rock' - CNN Video

We have, ladies and gentlemen, the most corrupt, incompetent, ignorant human being in the White House the US has ever seen! I cannot imagine Reagan, Bush, or Carter ever calling one of their former cabinet members "dumb as a rock."

Tillerson spoke the truth about the orange POS... and trump has such thin orange skin that he decided to, once again, send the dignity of the Presidency into the sewer....

And all the Trumpturds on this board fall in behind him degrading Tillerson.

They once liked Sessions too but immediately fell in behind their orange leader.

They never have proven they are not lemmings waiting to jump off a cliff for the orange one. If he says someone is stupid he's right. The fucking blind following of anyone and I mean anyone makes for a deranged individual.

But alas we do know some of these that stir up the shit on the right on this board are Russian trolls and the lemmings fall in behind them. Goddamn they must be a real brown nosing ass kissing where ever they are employed, if they are employed. Fucking non thinkers.

Everyone knows he never reads, he is impulsive and he lies at the drop of a hat....and they are his good characteristics...

Sounds like Obama.
That Trump is ignorant of the law, sound public policy, and responsible governance is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Also beyond dispute is the fact that Trump has nothing but contempt for the rule of law, our democratic institutions, a free press, and the truth – Tillerson’s comments are confirmation rather than revelation.

Sounds like Obama.
That Trump is ignorant of the law, sound public policy, and responsible governance is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Also beyond dispute is the fact that Trump has nothing but contempt for the rule of law, our democratic institutions, a free press, and the truth – Tillerson’s comments are confirmation rather than revelation.

LMAO go ahead tells us about the biggest case Obama argued in court. List his vast experience and career accomplishments prior to becoming a state senator :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We have, ladies and gentlemen, the most corrupt, incompetent, ignorant human being in the White House the US has ever seen! I cannot imagine Reagan, Bush, or Carter ever calling one of their former cabinet members "dumb as a rock."

Tillerson spoke the truth about the orange POS... and trump has such thin orange skin that he decided to, once again, send the dignity of the Presidency into the sewer....

He's an Alpha Male, that's it. He's going to be a jerk on steroids if you cross him. He will seek out the most beautiful and desirable women and that will get him into trouble. But if you are "under his leadership" so to speak, he will do what Alpha Males do.

Half the nation is still butthurt that they don't have the usual Beta Republican they can push around.

Too bad, so sad. America chose differently this time.

And all the Trumpturds on this board fall in behind him degrading Tillerson.

They once liked Sessions too but immediately fell in behind their orange leader.

They never have proven they are not lemmings waiting to jump off a cliff for the orange one. If he says someone is stupid he's right. The fucking blind following of anyone and I mean anyone makes for a deranged individual.

But alas we do know some of these that stir up the shit on the right on this board are Russian trolls and the lemmings fall in behind them. Goddamn they must be a real brown nosing ass kissing where ever they are employed, if they are employed. Fucking non thinkers.

Adolph had lemming cult members like these mindless droplets. How did that turn out?

He's an Alpha Male, that's it. He's going to be a jerk on steroids if you cross him. He will seek out the most beautiful and desirable women and that will get him into trouble. But if you are "under his leadership" so to speak, he will do what Alpha Males do.

Half the nation is still butthurt that they don't have the usual Beta Republican they can push around.

Too bad, so sad. America chose differently this time.

Actually....Putin chose trump...

Sounds like Obama.

To call Tillerson dumb as a rock...lazy. The man was CEO of Exxon Mobile...and as far as I know NEVER went bankrupt...

It is scary that there are still people out there that blindly follow this orange human with no dignity...very scary....

Lying, bullying, adultery, paying hush money, "grab 'em by the p***y", hypocrisy ....those are not my values. If they are yours, that's your choice.

And I have talked with some Republicans lately that feel trump has gone too far. Perhaps dignity and moral character will return to the conservatives that have abandoned long held Republican principles...

Sounds like Obama.

To call Tillerson dumb as a rock...lazy. The man was CEO of Exxon Mobile...and as far as I know NEVER went bankrupt...

It is scary that there are still people out there that blindly follow this orange human with no dignity...very scary....

Our choice was Hillary or Trump, it was an easy choice. Go ahead name one major initiative Hillary led that didn't face plant, you can't. :auiqs.jpg:

Lying, bullying, adultery, paying hush money, "grab 'em by the p***y", hypocrisy ....those are not my values. If they are yours, that's your choice.

And I have talked with some Republicans lately that feel trump has gone too far. Perhaps dignity and moral character will return to the conservatives that have abandoned long held Republican principles...

:206: Trump hits back when we attack him :206: Trump refused to be the liberal media's punching bag :206: why can't Trump be like other GOP presidents we attacked like rabid dogs and just take it.

Lying, bullying, adultery, paying hush money, "grab 'em by the p***y", hypocrisy ....those are not my values.

Correct

Your "values" are

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

and that is what makes you a DEMOCRAT.

Forum List

Back