Tim Cook is gay

Well, actually, no, Political Junky . TrueMan fucked up pretty bad, but I am pretty sure he is too stupid to even know which point he missed. Plus, the verses from the Tanakh are usually very badly translated from Ivrit into other languages.

And you know, it's always the ones who scream the loudest who usually end up taking it up the ass in a dark alleyway somewhere... so, who knows, TrueMan .... something you wanna admit?

Exactly Statist;

Women who oppose rape the loudest are actually rapists themselves. Those who oppose murder most stringently are themselves murderers...

OR it could be that you're just a fucking demagogue using slander and libel to silence critics of your sacred cow...

I'm going with answer #2

:thup:
just like unhinged 2008 to defend a raging homophobe

So what's next in his product line.... an "iGay" with an Elton John glitter app?
huh_zps297f809f.png
Elton john is old news...
the phone you should buy is the mega bullshit 47 made by awai

What's "47" got to do with anything?
sharp as jello you are.

Well, actually, no, Political Junky . TrueMan fucked up pretty bad, but I am pretty sure he is too stupid to even know which point he missed. Plus, the verses from the Tanakh are usually very badly translated from Ivrit into other languages.

And you know, it's always the ones who scream the loudest who usually end up taking it up the ass in a dark alleyway somewhere... so, who knows, TrueMan .... something you wanna admit?

Exactly Statist;

Women who oppose rape the loudest are actually rapists themselves. Those who oppose murder most stringently are themselves murderers...

OR it could be that you're just a fucking demagogue using slander and libel to silence critics of your sacred cow...

I'm going with answer #2

:thup:
Last time I checked, rape and murder were capital offenses. Homosexuality is legal, right?

Actually, I provided some factual input. You didn't - as usual.

Actually, you spewed idiotic horseshit. You started attacking the speaker with ad hom in hopes of cowing them from opposing or criticizing homosexuality. The game you little Goebbels love to play is "if you dare criticize the homosexuals, we'll call you a fag."

Yeah, it's pretty slimy, but hey, you're democrats...

Well, that was interesting, but predicated on the idea that I would actually give a flying fuck what you think, which I don't.

Have a nice day. Oh, and go fuck off, you cumslurping worm.

Oh look, the Statist thug called me a fag - kind of a one trick demagogue, ornja sploogy?
false! you can criticize gay's in the same way you would "straight" people .the difference is you want to do it with impunity ...just like the good old days..

false! you can criticize gay's in the same way you would "straight" people .the difference is you want to do it with impunity ...just like the good old days..

Impunity?\

You mean without you party hacks shrieking "fag?"

I get it duhs, you try to intimidate your hated enemies by calling them queers because that is the worst insult you can think of!

Last time I checked, rape and murder were capital offenses. Homosexuality is legal, right?

Last I checked, opposing something was entirely separate from engaging in it.

Hey, i understand, you have to call those who defy the party line the most vicious names you can come up with, which is why you call them "fags." :thup:
false! posing as being opposed to something when it's a high probability that you are the thing you claim you're opposed to is dishonest.. and chicken shit

Last I checked, opposing something was entirely separate from engaging in it.

Hey, i understand, you have to call those who defy the party line the most vicious names you can come up with, which is why you call them "fags." :thup:
I don't call names. I do recognize that conflating murder and rape to homosexuality is a pathetic example of debate.

Forum List

Back