Tim Cook is gay

I understand the necessity to be acknowledged and respected, and all that stuff. But I dont' understand why the CEO of a big company needs to do it and to tell the whole world he is proud what sex the human in his bed is. Maybe, as a pr move...

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. All homosexuals will burn in hell!
So, Christianity says the same thing that Islam does.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. All homosexuals will burn in hell!
So, Christianity says the same thing that Islam does.
these folks seem to forget Jesus lived with 12 guys and wasn't saint john supposed to be beautiful?

time for you to buy an galaxy s5

Had one since they came out.

Love it.

All kidding aside, I like Android because I hate texting and think it's stupid. The voice control on Android is light years beyond Apple.

Looks like Microsoft might give Google a run for their money, though. But then, they'll probably license the technology to Apple, like they do everything else.

Last summer Apple and Samsung were suing the snot out of each other over the similarities of their products.

You have to hand it to Fisher Price. They never made a peep about Kia!

Forum List

Back