Tim Kaine kicks Hillary in her nuts..

Are you guys starting to really regret nominating a sociopath to run against Hillary yet?

Why? The dems screwed the pooch this time...hilarious stuff that anti Semitism, eh?

So fire the people at the DNC.

Nothing that happened there justifies letting a sociopath like Trump win the election.
Don't you get tired of having sand in your ears?

Don't you get tired of losing elections?

Yeah that last midterm was bad why the republicans got shellacked....oh wait :)

Who's president?

Why? The dems screwed the pooch this time...hilarious stuff that anti Semitism, eh?

Nothing that happened there justifies letting a sociopath like Trump win the election.

Who's president?
A moron. Your moron. Thanks.

Who's president?

Which side won the last elections you're babbling about, Dumb Deer? AHAHAHAHA That was the shellacking off all shellackings

Trump's campaign is reading those emails... and doing this LMAO

tumblr_inline_n2lux58Rtd1r4s4qa.gif

You certainly captured the modern Republican Party's essence.

Who's president?
A moron. Your moron. Thanks.

Don't forget......the American people re-elected him. That's Eight Years!

Off the cuff response about handling classified. Bad day for PIAPS....in more ways then one.

Tim Kaine, June 26: I Can’t Mishandle Classified Information ‘With No Consequence’ [VIDEO]

Are you guys starting to really regret nominating a sociopath to run against Hillary yet?

You folks said that the Republicans needed to nominate someone not far right. Trump is more liberal than Mrs. Tuzla and you are still not happy. I didn't hear one thing in his speech that anyone should disagree with. Now whether he can do anything while being an establishment outsider I can wait to see.

Off the cuff response about handling classified. Bad day for PIAPS....in more ways then one.

Tim Kaine, June 26: I Can’t Mishandle Classified Information ‘With No Consequence’ [VIDEO]

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, you have no problem nominating a sociopathic criminal, why should anyone else? If you folks didn't have double standards you would have no standards at all.

Forum List

Back