Time to ban knives on college campuses. 9 stabbed in Houston

Paramedics said at least four of the victims were being taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital by helicopter. Eight people were transported by ambulances and two refused to go to a hospital, EMS officials said.

Thank God(if you believe in that sort of thing)it wasn't a semi-automatic weapon with a few high capacity clips. How many could have been killed?

Paramedics said at least four of the victims were being taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital by helicopter. Eight people were transported by ambulances and two refused to go to a hospital, EMS officials said.

Thank God(if you believe in that sort of thing)it wasn't a semi-automatic weapon with a few high capacity clips. How many could have been killed?

^^This. If the perpetrator had a gun they would most likely be dead. I still don't support banning any type of semi-automatic weapon, but I won't deny the reality of the situation.

Also, this happened in Texas. Why wasn't there someone with a gun there to stop the perp?

Liberal busy bodies will be anxious to impose massive new fascist requirements on everybody else for the public good. Because they know what that is........

^^This. If the perpetrator had a gun they would most likely be dead. I still don't support banning any type of semi-automatic weapon, but I won't deny the reality of the situation.

Also, this happened in Texas. Why wasn't there someone with a gun there to stop the perp?

Because of "Gun Free" zone laws and policies at schools

OH NOOO... WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT KNIVES... 99.9999% OF EVERYONE WANTS SOMETHING DONE... EVEN THE NATIONAL KNIFE ASSOCIATION.... OH MY... KNIVES CUT AND KILL PEOPLE... WE NEED COMPREHENSIVE KNIFE BACK GROUND CHECKS AND UNIVERSAL KNIFE REGISTRATION......

..... I sure hope the DEMOCRATS don't OBSTRUCT NEW KNIFE LAWS!

guns_zpsa1ed031c.jpg

In this case, none did yet. That doesn't change the national statistics proving that the majority of murders in this country are committed using knives. I am failing to understand the left's alarm over a handful of mass shootings and yet they turn a blind eye to the daily violence that takes way more lives. The same number of people were killed with guns in Chicago, a strict gun control state, last year than were killed by mass murders over the last 30 years.

The only thing reasonable people should want our officials to address is the violence and gang mentality that seems to be spreading like a disease. Nothing from the left, even though street violence will snuff out more innocent lives than any of these whackos who kill people in gun-free zones.

Knives are the preferred weapon. No rallying against knives, but then they are useless against the black helicopters.

Last edited:
Seriously, we need to ban people now!

What we need to do is ensure convicted felons and the insane can buy weapons at gun shows. Its frankly nuts to take actions that would prevent that from happening.

There's a chance that will stop insane people, if anyone knows that they are insane.

But convicted felons?

They have a myriad of methods to obtain weapons, no matter what you do to them. Only law abiding citizens obey the law.

15 injured in Texas college attack, official says - CNN.com

(CNN) -- At least 15 people were injured in a stabbing incident Tuesday morning at Lone Star College's CyFair campus in the Houston area, according to Robert Rasa, spokesman for the CyFair Volunteer Fire Department.

This is outrageous.

All knives must be immediately banned.

It's not the person that is a fault, it's the knife.

The consensus on the Right around here is that this nut should have been able to go buy an assault rifle, no questions asked.

Forum List

Back