Time to choose a side

Nope. My side of the fence is with the majority, against the two whacked-out ends.
Hahaha...yesterday Mac1958 would say he voted Dem with pride...today he's a proud fence-sitter who doesn't vote....silly Tard
But I said neither. Neither is true.

Your mind just creates fantasies for you to enjoy. You may not be well.

Last edited:
Nope. My side of the fence is with the majority, against the two whacked-out ends.
The lies we tell ourselves.
And yet another one ignorant of my politics.

The fact that I don't adore your orange god like you doesn't say one word about my positions on the issues, or my opinions of the Left.

Not one.

I'm guessing that's too complicated for you to grasp.

Last edited:
The lies we tell ourselves.
And yet another one ignorant of my politics.

The fact that I don't adore your orange god like you doesn't say one word about my positions on the issues.

Not one.

I'm guessing that's too complicated for you.
Baaaaaa-Baaaaaa-Baaaaaa
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain...
:itsok:

I don't choose a party, but there are certain values I believe in. I find constitutional state, a free political system and honest, constructive debate pretty cool.

I like it when people with different opinions about what's good for the country debate with mutual respect, and in the end, the majority decides. And that there are certain basic rights that are always protected, regardless what the majority thinks.

That's why I don't like the utter decline of public debate due to fake news, disinformation, demonization of people who disagree and hyper-polarization of topics that are too complex for simple A or B answers.

If I was American, I'd vote for the Dems as the lesser evil. That's because I feel the Republicans which are currently still in the pockets of Trump, stand for everything I dislike: They are anti-constitutional, they are for fake news, they deny facts and truth, and they demonize their opponents. They place power over truth, over facts and over the welfare of their country.

The Democrats play a role in this polarization, too, but at least they still respect the constitution and legal procedures, and they don't totally deny facts to the extent the Republicans do that.

I am not a RepubliCRAT
That's right.

There is not much difference between the Parties beyond rhetoric.

One can either choose Freedom and Liberty or one can choose something else.

I'm pleased you can acknowledge the democrats have maintained freedom and liberty. That's patriotism. Congratulations.
The Dems are the very true nature of real Fascism
They’re the enemy of humanity

Are they really? Tell those republicans who changed their vote to oust trump. Obviously they didn't know.
Fascist my foot. That's a pathetic handle you use to cover your ignorant hatred.
There are people affected by the media and entertainers. There was a time our entertainment responded to what we were and we were still moving to sense that encompassed most individuals. At some point the media and entertainers started to push agendas rather then follow what the United States is as a people. Many of the agendas now are whacko in many ways of living.

I think I've misunderstood you, somewhat. You and I can agree on Tulsi. I think she would've made a good democrat president. But, she was just too honest for the democratic party. Not to mention, she exposed Clinton and the DNC of rigging their nomination.
Tulsi is too honest for DC. The establishment would have eaten her alive much the same way they did with Carter. Policy wise I agree with her on next to nothing, but I do think she would try to make sure the spending was effective and got results, rather than ended up lining the pockets of the donor class.

As far as Trump goes, I only like a lot of what he said. But very little of what he actually did. As an ex salesman myself, I heard the sales pitch he used, and recognized it for the BS it was.
'Like "Lock her up." I could see that coming a mile away. And low n behold, within the first week after the election, he announced that he wouldn't be going after Clinton. And Trump supporters didn't hold him accountable for it.
I'm 100% with you on that. Of all his promises I hoped that would be one of the things he actually achieved, but I was not surprised when it didn't happen. I suspect that hitlery and others have serious dirt on some big players behind the scenes that wield a lot of influence and if someone were to bring that sociopath hag down, she would be dragging down the whole shit show and it would devastate the country. In fact if I recall correctly, Trump announced he wasn't going to be going after the sociopath hag during the press conference immediately after his first meeting with that meat puppet faggot obozo. I recall Trump looking somewhat humbled by his body language. I think he found out that even as POTUS, he was going to be on a leash.

Make Mexico pay for the wall? Anyone with 2 brain cells could see that was a lie. IF Trump wanted to build a wall, why not take Mexicans land to build it on. Had that wall been completed, over 1 million acres of American tax payers land would've had to be confiscated. Screw that. Take the Mexicans land.
I used to mock Trump supporters before the election for believing that anything would be done on the border. I was actually pleasantly surprised that quite a bit of work has been done to update some of the barriers and border infrastructure. I can't believe anyone believed that Mexico was going to write a check. I don't view Trump as a failure on the issue of border security and immigration policy though. Even though early in his administration illegals were pouring in, and he was not only NOT STOPPING IT, he was bussing them deeper into the country. Eventually the situation was under better control after a while from what I understand.

That said I am also aware that there is a reason BOTH parties are basically allowing illegal immigration. It's because our birth rates are too low to sustain the massive chunk of our population that is set to retire over the next 40+ years. When couples only have one or two kids, it's nearly impossible for their kids to support their retired parents plus raise kids of their own. The chinese are finding that out in a very hard way after a generation of "one child" policy has a 20 year old male, with fewer females to choose from, looking at having to support 4 grand parents as well as his own aging parents. I'm not sure why our government can't just explain that simple math to people, rather than pander to them.

Trump, like Reagan, was all talk. And when it came right down to it, was nothing more than a north eastern liberal disguised as a republican. If you paid close enough attention to what he did, and not so much what he said, you'd agree.
Only a liberal would ban bump stocks, fund planned parenthood, build hundreds of miles of border fence in some middle eastern country, allow an oil pipeline through one of Americans largest aquifers (Keystone) and the countless things that liberals and progressives would normally support.
BTW, I don't understand why the left didn't support Trump for all the things he did for them.
We see eye to eye there as well. Trump had a long record of telling people like Oprah and Larry King that he was basically a democrat. I even recall hearing him say he could do "universal single payer health care" and make it efficient. That's complete bullshit of course, but he did put democrats like Mnuchin in key economic positions. Before the election I asserted Trump was the ultimate RINO, and again, I was certain he only got in the race to destroy every GOP candidate to make the ride easy for hitlery.

Then he beat that slithering psychotic bitch.

I didn't care about the bump stocks, to me they were stupid, I'd never buy one. Of course since I was in the Army and a competitive shooter as well as a weapons mechanic I have sent more automatic fire down range than you can imagine, so those things don't impress me and I view them as a waste of ammo. I also don't care about abortion, to be brutally honest, as barbaric and disgusting as I view abortion to be, I can't help but be glad liberals have a means to keep their malignant DNA from spreading. I'm not even slightly joking either. I view leftists as genetic garbage. Parasites, vermin, biological waste. They're fugitives of natural selection. Freakishly stupid creatures that would not exist at all if not for all of the safety standards we have in society. Abortion helps keep their filth from spreading just as their inclination to be queer.

Also, Trump wasn't as bad as the left made him out to be. I honestly would've liked to seen what Trump could've done without so much opposition at ever turn. It actually made me feel sorry for him.

It was because of all the opposition to him, especially among the republicrat elites that turned me into a Trump supporter. Pieces of treasonous shit like McLame, Romney, EtAl. as well as the severe deranged behavior of democrook sociopaths that inspired me to trust him. When corrupt political whores hate someone that much, they must be a person of integrity. I would have loved to see a second term, and I firmly believe we would have if the apparatchiks in the media failed to generate the kind of hysteria that allowed the establishment to derail the election with fraudulent mail in ballots.

But before you do, you have to decide how much you can stomach being part of their group.

If you choose, or have chosen the republicans, you have to put up with:
1. Being owned by a political party, regardless if you realize your owned or not.
2. Supporting abortion. For the simple fact that there have been many GOP majorities, with enough of a majority to create a law against Roe V Wade, and make abortion a murder charge. Off the top of my head I can think of at least 5 instances were legislation was authored and presented to the congressional committee, that would overturn Roe V Wade. But was kept in committee by GOP chairmen.
3. You're going to have to continue to buy into the propaganda that fighting wars against countries that pose no actual threat to our national security is still somehow fighting for our own freedoms, liberties and American way of life.
4. You're going to have to accept that the GOP is 1/2 responsible for the welfare state. Simply because the GOP has had enough majorities to stop the welfare state, but chose not to.
5. You're going to have to understand that the NRA is just a lobbying group (now) for gun manufacturers, who own many of our congressmen and senators. And who's only fight, is to keep fear in your minds so you'll continue to think you need to buy a new gun. And that without a new gun, you're family will die.
6. You're going to have to think that allowing those from Mexico and South America is going to destroy your way of life. That your family is going to raped and murdered. That everyone from those two countries are just rapist, thieves and murderers.
7. You're gonna have to overlook the blatant lies told by right wing media and social media.
8. You'll have to overlook Trump BS and lies. Even if it makes the right look good.
9. And overlook the government, even during a republican majority isn't really fighting the war on drugs.
10. You'll have to put up with your party flip flopping on issues when it's convenient. As in immigration. Back during Ronald Reagans era, the republican party supported a more open border policy. And the same flip flopping on wars of aggression. And a few others. You, like the democrats are going to have to learn to "blow with the wind" a lot better. Because soon enough, the right and left are going to flip flop on almost all issues.

If you're a democrat, you'll have to put up with this.
1. A baby in the womb is just cells. It's not really life. Even though someone can be charged for the death of a fetus if they attack a pregnant woman.
2. You'll have to overlook all the violent druggy thugs, and have sympathy for them, when they murder, rape or beat you or someone you love. It's not their fault. It's their race, the system, or the drugs fault. Not theirs.
3. You'll have to overlook all the wars against countries that pose no threat to our national security. And meddling in other countries internal affairs just a way to keep America free.
4. You'll have to overlook your parties nomination rigging. (seriously, who on the left was actually supporting Biden BEFORE the nomination?
5. You'll have to overlook for profit race based organizations that makes whites out to be bad people. Even though you probably know a lot of whites who are decent hard working honest people. And never mind the fact that blacks have resources and laws that allow them more opportunities to succeed than any other race in this country. And if they choose NOT to better themselves, it's whiteys fault.
6. You'll have to overlook the fact that the democrats are more focused on taking guns from people who don't commit violent gun crimes than they are those who actually do use their guns for violence. As in Chicago gangs, violent druggy thugs like George Floyd (who used a gun to rob and beat a woman)
7. You're going to have to overlook the fact that transgender females still have a male bone and muscle structure when they're beating the snot out of biological females in sports. Try not to think about how it's really a man dominating women in just another way.
8. And having an open border means that more and more fentanyl and heroin will be coming across our borders. And ending the war on drugs will only create more drug addicts, more violent crimes, more thefts, more homeless people, more OD's, more divorces, more children without parents and a whole slew of other things that drug addictions brings.
9. You'll have to put up with your party flip flopping on issues when it's convenient. As in immigration. Back during Bill Clintons era and before, democrats wanted to secure Americans jobs by securing the border. You're going to have to learn to just "blow with the wind" a lot better.

Both republicans and democrats will have to be OK with their party lying, cheating and stealing. You both will have to put up with a government that allows the devaluation of the US dollar. You'll have to put up with $15hr becoming a poverty wage within the next 10 years.
Republicans and democrats have been in complete control for over 170 years. So instead of blaming each other you might try something different. How about like the police need to do, try policing your own. When the DNC clearly rigs their nomination for an establishment candidate (Biden or Clinton) why not call them out on it.
When Trump funds planned parenthood or bans bump stocks, why didn't you call him out on that?

P.S. Don't think I'm trying to push a 3rd party with this post. I'm not. There's no way in hell a 3rd party is ever going to be able to scale the mountain of BS the R & D's have put in place for any 3rd party.
I'll bite.

Name one Democrat who supports an open border.

All of them, especially Biden.

Name all those transgender athletes.

George Floyd was choked to death over a $20 bill, you want to shot all people speeding in your country?

He wasn't even choked to death, moron.

Joe Biden won a primary race, please tell how that is been chosen by other means.

In your country this would be the a cost of protecting guns right...'He shot me': Why did Alabama give Jason McIntosh back his gun?

Your statement makes no sense.

In your world Native American genocide and slaver/Jim Crow didn't exist....

Who claims they didn't exist, douchebag?

Does anyone read finger boi's posts and do anything but shudder in disgust?

I was part of the original 2007 Tea Party. And supported it until the end of 2008, when the GOP infiltrated and destroyed it's original intent. By the end of 2008, it was just another wing of the GOP. And turned into a McCain supporting, war mongering, anybody but Obama pile of republican poop.

This country needs a HUGE dose of Barry Goldwater. But the Goldwaters aren't allowed in the republican party any more. The neocons took over the conservative wing of the GOP, much like the progressives took over the democrat party.
Once again we can agree.
Both parties have become more extreme, leaving little room for moderates. The fact is most Americans are moderates. They do not want open borders but neither do they want mass deportations. They want the 2nd amendment but they don't want weapons of mass destruction in the hands of kids, criminals, and the mental ill. However the news media would lead you to believe the opposite by repeating stories of extreme acts over, and over and over.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back