Time to find a new party

Trump is a complete outsider, I agree with you 100%, how can an outsider fill his cabinet, appoint all the people he needs to run the executive branch of the government when the choice is only of life long entrenched government politicians or the elitist bureaucrats.

An outsider? Are you fucking kidding? Trumps has been friends with the Clintons for how long? He donated money to Joe Biden, the Clintons and even Kamala Harris.

The hell he's not. He's the biggest one we've had this century.

You can't assault our 2A, increase the debt ceiling as many times as he did. Fund things like gender studies in Pakistan and try to give blacks $500 Billion (with a B) just for being black, and not be considered a RINO.
you are attributing the policies of Congress to Trump and only Trump

Assault the 2nd amendment, how did Trump do that.

It's not my civic duty to support candidates who are going to make this country worse. And if Trump and Biden as the best the uniparty can come up with, then yeah, I'll do something productive that day.
Good for you.

He fought the easy fights, and bailed from the tough ones....He's a 1980s democrat on his best day....That's how far left the Overton window has lunged.

Better than the horribly and overtly corrupt Hildabeest and Pedo Pete isn't a high bar to clear....The nation needs wholesale evisceration of the leviathan, not timid trimming around the margins.
I wish I had all day to discuss this, it is interesting. I can only end with one word. Prick.

Prove Trump is not a fiscally sound president.

Trump presented the 4 largest budget request in the history of the nation up to that point. That is not the act of a Fiscal Conservative.

Trump imposed tariffs on a long list of items. That is not the act of a Fiscal Conservative.

That Trump does not have a plan to get government spending under control

4 years in office and never once asked for a cut in overall spending.

4 years in office and the deficit rose each of those 4 years.

An outsider? Are you fucking kidding? Trumps has been friends with the Clintons for how long? He donated money to Joe Biden, the Clintons and even Kamala Harris.
Donating money does not make one an insider, I wish I had all day to argue but I got drywall to sand and an engine on a pallet in the back of my truck I got to get out. I must end with one word. Prick.

Donating money does not make one an insider, I wish I had all day to argue but I got drywall to sand and an engine on a pallet in the back of my truck I got to get out. I must end with one word. Prick.

How about having them at your wedding, does that make one an insider?

1702231648991.png

Trump is a complete outsider, I agree with you 100%, how can an outsider fill his cabinet, appoint all the people he needs to run the executive branch of the government when the choice is only of life long entrenched government politicians or the elitist bureaucrats.
He has allies in the government including the existing Speaker of the House. His need to rely on advice of others in areas where he lacked the expertise resulted in him making some really unfortunate appointments and that could happen again though he tends to learn from his mistakes. And some of his appointments were brilliant. Pompeo, for instance, was on a par with Henry Kissinger in his competence and effectiveness as Secretary of State.

Remember how much he accomplished with a mostly hostile media, a Congress of viciously militant Democrats and some Republicans sabotaging him at every chance they got.

Prove Trump is not a fiscally sound president. That Trump does not have a plan to get government spending under control

His first omnibus bill was over $1.4 trillion. He increased the debt ceiling twice. Suspended it for 2 solid years. He spent more money than all but one president combined. He only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. Just one. And his reason for doing it was because it "didn't go far enough." (code for it didn't spend enough)

So how TF can you even think Trump is fiscally conservative? He bragged about being the "King of debt." Said we can just print more money..

My god, the brainwashing republicans have been subjected to. Is it any wonder why the red flood hasn't come. It did when Trump campaigned in 2016. Because he campaigned on cutting spending. Said he was going save the country so much money on everything. He promised to zero out the national debt, FFS. And then started spending like a drunken democrat.

Please, for the love of god, look everything I said up. Research it. I wasn't always against Trump. I didn't start despising him until all his lies started showing. I didn't ignore those like his supporters do. Because I'm no loyalist. I'm an actual independent who support actual conservatism.

I support their platform. But I think they've been hijacked by the GOP.
They were hijacked by Berntards and wokster autists, who got fucked over by Hildabeest....Also, though there was always a "duuuude weeed" wing of the party, it has become a very large segment of it.

I left when it was clear that they were more interested in being a cerebral debating society than being political party with real fight in them....The further nomination of GOP washout retreads made me realize I had made the right choice.
The RNC leadership isn't going to allow anyone with my principles to become president.
As long as the RNC "leadership" continues to be flaky losers like Ronna McRomney, Reince Priebus, and Michael Steele, that's true.....You didn't think that they are just going to say "OK, you're the new direction of the party" and throw you the keys, did you?

He has allies in the government including the existing Speaker of the House. His need to rely on advice of others in areas where he lacked the expertise resulted in him making some really unfortunate appointments and that could happen again though he tends to learn from his mistakes. And some of his appointments were brilliant. Pompeo, for instance, was on a par with Henry Kissinger in his competence and effectiveness as Secretary of State.

Remember how much he accomplished with a mostly hostile media, a Congress of viciously militant Democrats and some Republicans sabotaging him at every chance they got.
He has no competent allies. No person with even the slightest bit of important skill or integrity would ruin their career working for him. If he is elected, his second administration will be a global and historical joke.

Trump presented the 4 largest budget request in the history of the nation up to that point. That is not the act of a Fiscal Conservative.
Trump imposed tariffs on a long list of items. That is not the act of a Fiscal Conservative.
4 years in office and never once asked for a cut in overall spending.
4 years in office and the deficit rose each of those 4 years.
Congress only gave Trump the choice of the largest budgets in history.
A tariff on China and wrestling fair trade is long term good.
Eliminating ObamaCare is a giant request to cut spending
Yes every year since before Jimmy Carter the government has been out of control, with debt, deficts, spending.
How about having them at your wedding, does that make one an insider?

View attachment 870935
Inviting the most powerful people to your wedding, spending 10 minutes with them, makes Trump an insider? That is a very weak argument.

Using that reasoning, pictures, you agree Trump is not a white nationalist
1702231878297.png

To show his loyalty to his long time friends, Trump didn't even try to "lock her up." He didn't get an investigator to investigate Hillary for anything. Including the Russia Russia Russia crap that started with Hillary Clinton.
The first week after Trump wins the elections, he drops the whole thing.

Does that not turn on a lightbulb somewhere in your head? Spark some curiosities? Makes you wonder that maybe Trump ain't what he makes out to be? FFS, He's a life long democrat who only pretends to be a Republican.

He didn't even go after Pelosi or Schiff for their BS first impeachment.

more bigotry from GG, quote me stating Trump is a fiscal conservative. And define fiscal conservative.
Like in everything else Trump is a fiscal pragmatist and despite those who accuse him of opposing the Constitution, he took seriously what authority he constitutionally has and what he doesn't have.

Yes he had to compromise with incompetent and fiscally imprudent Democrats to get legislation passed that he felt was critical for the good of America and Americans. Otherwise that good would never have happened. The Democrats didn't care whether it happened or not really because if it didn't happen, they would blame him and the Republicans for it and that is what the media would have dutifully reported.

And that is what makes him a President and not a dictator.

Congress only gave Trump the choice of the largest budgets in history.

The President submits a budget request before Congress does anything, why did he ask for more every year?

A tariff on China and wrestling fair trade is long term good.

It was more than just China and it is not something a fiscal conservative would ever do

Eliminating ObamaCare is a giant request to cut spending

No it is not. Plus, he never came close to do doing so

Yes every year since before Jimmy Carter the government has been out of control, with debt, deficts, spending.

And Trump just added to it, and you worship him for some odd reason

Inviting the most powerful people to your wedding, spending 10 minutes with them, makes Trump an insider? That is a very weak argument.

Using that reasoning, pictures, you agree Trump is not a white nationalist

Correct, Trump is not a white nationalist. He just plays one on the campaign trail so people like you will vote for him

Yes he did. And also many Republicans. As a business man, like all business men, he needed the good will of government in order to get legislation and regulation favorable for doing business here and abroad.

Again Trump is no partisan and no ideologue. He is beholden to neither the Republicans nor Democrats. He is a problem solver and figure out how to get it done and do it guy.

And that in a nutshell is why he is the most hated President and the one who got the most good done in my lifetime.

Forum List

Back