Time to find a new party

The new party, is Trump, MAGA, taking over the GOP

MAGA is the change you are seeking

You think Trump is a fiscal conservative?

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Trump was good Great. But the trannys home Os and fruitcakes up in DC would not go along with what is good FOR America. So you get open borders, digital money, Police State etc. all with the likes of most posters up above in this thread to blame. They own it. They are stupid. Watching CNN to get “facts” and spreading the vile anti-American hogwash. Enjoy your entertainment you created. If you live long enough to see the ending. History shows…..these takeovers never end w/o collapse and even armed conflict. GaterMac talk a lot but they are top tier on the causation scale. Smart enough to know better but dumb enough to work to kill the host. Mostly for short term gains they won’t be able to hold onto up to the ending. Gater thinks he is going to get a SS check in Panama in 6 yrs out! Lol! He’ll be cleaning cartel houses.
Trump was mediocre on his best day - both of them....That's how fucked up the entire uniparty shit show is.

Are you retarded? Of course I'm not going to vote for Trump. I haven' voted for him yet. And I'm not going to start now. I can't stand the left or RINO's. For many of the same reasons.
In other words, you are going to stay home on election day? Not vote for either party? Promise?

Trump is not a RINO
A guy who proposes to replace Ovomitcare with another gubmint Rube Glodberg, instead of replacing it with nothing, isn't a RINO?

A guy who throws billions at urban blacks because they're black isn't a RINO?

A guy who continues to gleefully supports stupid ETOH subsidies in order to butter up to Iowans isn't a RINO?

A guy who pledges that he'll never ever sign another bloated budget/cramnibus bill, right before he signs three more of them, isn't a RINO?

A guy who repeatedly falls for shitty advice on appointments from people who are obviously kneecapping him isn't a RINO?

A guy who throws a trillion dollars at a problem that his dithering and listening to bad advice helped create isn't a RINO?

Yeeeeeah.....mmmmmmm'kay.

A guy who proposes to replace Ovomitcare with another gubmint Rube Glodberg, instead of replacing it with nothing, isn't a RINO
Trump never had support of the RINOs, the entire Democrat party, and some Republicans can not do much.

Trump did get the requirement that you pay a $1,000 fine if you don't sign up for ObamaCare thrown out. A small start.

Mostly losing a fight over Obamacare, a fight against both Democrats and Republicans, a fight against the vast power of the media, how does losing a fight against so much power make Trump a RINO

As though the mobsters on your side of the football aren't. :icon_rolleyes:
Nope, we don't have saints on my side of the aisle either but out-and-out con men?

For that, you need the Republican party. Do you think it is a coincidence that the biggest con men of the era - Trump & Santos ran under the Republican banner?

Trump never had support of the RINOs, the entire Democrat party, and some Republicans can not do much.

Trump did get the requirement that you pay a $1,000 fine if you don't sign up for ObamaCare thrown out. A small start.

Mostly losing a fight over Obamacare, a fight against both Democrats and Republicans, a fight against the vast power of the media, how does losing a fight against so much power make Trump a RINO
Excuses, excuses, excuses....On numerous occasions, Trump could've stood up and fought the tough fight....But on most of those occasions, he folded up just like RINOs always do.

Though he is and was marginally better than the other alleged "options", he's still not 1/2 as great as the fanboys make him to to be.

Nope, we don't have saints on my side of the aisle either but out-and-out con men?

For that, you need the Republican party. Do you think it is a coincidence that the biggest con men of the era - Trump & Santos ran under the Republican banner?
Yes, yours is a party of out-and-out con artists...So spare me your sanctimonious piety.

GOP simply doesn't care about Fiscal or Constitutional Conservatism any longer. There's not enough F/C conservatives left in DC to shake a stick at. 90% of the GOP are Trump sucking RINO's who simply don't care about spending reductions (not real ones). They don't care about unconstitutional legislation & amendments. They're so far left of center, they can't even see center.

And for the democrats. The moderates have had to take a back seat to the radical progressives in the last decade or so. Shoving their trans, lgbt-abcdefg, woke, pro-Hamas, DEI, hate white people crap in our faces.

The two major parties have ran completely off the rails.

So what's left? 3rd party's? That's a waste of time. I'm a firm believer that the R's and D's have infiltrated the LP and the green party(what ever the green party stands for). So there is no options, really. Because there's still too many "lesser of two evils" voters, who are scared to death that the sky is going to fall if their party isn't in the majority.

Used to be, one only had to overlook a couple of issues that their party stood for, to continue supporting them. And they were usually minor issues. But now days, there's so much wrong with the R & D's, to support either one, you not only have to hold your nose, but you gotta wear a blindfold.

The 2020's is a real political circus.
I’ve said it, said it, and said it some more…SADLY, Conservatism and fiscal responsibility can’t be sold to new America and it’s new ‘type’ of citizen…We’re too ignorant to the Constitution and our founding principles and values, we’re too brown, we’re too foreign, too immoral, too indecent, too dependent, too needy and too desperate.
New Americans can’t give 2-fucks about debt and deficits…their shitty lives aren’t impacted by either and you fiscal hawks can’t figure out how to articulate to them that it does affect them.
Let Conservatism die…your generation, my fathers generation fucking killed it....GOOD FUCKING JOB!!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back